Have an Egg with your Big Mac

N47HAN

McDonalds in the mainTesco are now offering an option of an egg with your burger choice for 10thb extra . ( guess all stores but seen it there the other day )

Tried one with a Big Mac , perhaps not the best choice but kinda worked ( for a mcdonalds anyhow )

Anyone else tried one yet , or just me the sad one blink.png

• Like 1

I must be a little sad too as I occasionally get the urge for a McDonalds but have always preferred the breakfast burger purely because you can get an egg on it. Now being able to get an egg all day is better. Now if only they would have a beetroot option as well.

• Like 2

I must be a little sad too as I occasionally get the urge for a McDonalds but have always preferred the breakfast burger purely because you can get an egg on it. Now being able to get an egg all day is better. Now if only they would have a beetroot option as well.

First time I saw an Aussie burger complete with egg and beetroot I thought it was a little weird

From my experience, it's the NZ nutters that like beetroot on their burgers. Never met a Kiwi that didn't........

NZ and oz both have beetroot on burgers...

as for ''nutters'' ???? could be derogatory, but we''ll presume you are not being so. rolleyes.gif .... thats an oz company....

http://www.nuttersaustralia.com.au/

Hope that helps...clap2.gif

Edited by andreandre

Oh and if anyone has the line app.

Mcdonalds have just released their stickers.

Free if you add them to your friend list.

First free promo is free upsizing.

Also if your on AIS a few days of the week you can choose various set meals for 99thb. Including the branches in Patong

When you can cook one at home for less than 30 baht (including the egg and a proper non-sweet bun) and without the pickles, you can't go wrong. They are far better than Maccas and you prepare them to your own taste. You can either do pure beef mince or (like myself) herb and season the beef to your individual taste. Freeze them in burger-sized lots and use whenever you feel like. From thawed, they take only about five minutes to prepare. You can also shape the patties as rissoles, use in spag bol, etc. Delicious.

How could you make one for 30 baht inclusive of bread, meat and egg?

1 kilo of Aussie beef is approximately 250 - 300 baht = 6 patties which is a minimum of 40 baht before the bread and egg.

My only thought is that for 30 baht you could make a miniature burger or use grade B Thai beef? Or is there a place you can get good cheap beef?

First time I saw an Aussie burger complete with egg and beetroot I thought it was a little weird

That is ambrosia mate :D

• Like 1

Very popular at some burger joints in the US. This one from Fatburger, which is very good.

I guess it helps that they appear to have used partially digested ingredients - real fast food wink.png

the only bad part about this burger is the bread bun.....all the rest is good for you.

eat real food like your grand parents did.....meat ,eggs,cheese veg just skip the bread it's poison.

Very popular at some burger joints in the US. This one from Fatburger, which is very good.

I guess it helps that they appear to have used partially digested ingredients - real fast food wink.png

the only bad part about this burger is the bread bun.....all the rest is good for you.

eat real food like your grand parents did.....meat ,eggs,cheese veg just skip the bread it's poison.

There's a big difference between fresh meat bought from your local butcher, like my grand parents bought, to processed meat, like most of the world seems to eat now, in one form or another.

Edited by george
  • Like 1

Why not trying to avoid eggs and burgers..etc... at Mc?25 % of our primary students are too fat. Don't want that most of them have American problems.

Sorry, not trying to blame a whole country. It's not just about appearance. Health issues are payed by whom? Apparently not by McDonald's'& Co.--wai2.gif

post-108180-0-59751100-1384387843_thumb.

post-108180-0-58730600-1384387864_thumb.

Edited by sirchai