Best steak in Pataya

smig

Best Steak I have had in Pattaya was at the Mantra. Spotted the ribeye in the chiller display as we were led to our table. It was a good 1.5 inch thick and nicely marbled. Cooked just right - med / rare.

The Mantra is the best I have had but if you want a reasonaby good steak a lot cheaper then Beefeater is probably your best bet.

Grain-fed at Mantra. Would like to try Blue Olive as others have suggested.

We went there a few months ago and were very happy with the food. I had the steak and it was very good. Owner/chef is a really nice guy also. I'd recommend giving the Blue Olive a try.

Best Steak I have had in Pattaya was at the Mantra. Spotted the ribeye in the chiller display as we were led to our table. It was a good 1.5 inch thick and nicely marbled. Cooked just right - med / rare.

The Mantra is the best I have had but if you want a reasonaby good steak a lot cheaper then Beefeater is probably your best bet.

We went there a few months ago and were very happy with the food. I had the steak and it was very good. Owner/chef is a really nice guy also. I'd recommend giving the Blue Olive a try.

How do the prices compare at Blue Olive generally?

Thanks

How do the prices compare at Blue Olive generally?

Thanks

Good prices for what you get. Portions of their Mediterranean dishes are large. They are associated with AKA meat wholesalers so there is no middle man. I enjoy the imported Canadian black angus steaks (especially the fillet).

Grass fed beef is the best option for health. So I would opt for that as well if you can get it. Who sells grass fed beef in Pattaya?