Patong Police chief told to clear parking spaces for tourists – or be transferred

Lite Beer

To say that running the Patong police is a gold mine is an extreme understatement. This threat of transfer could very well be the formal announcement that the police chief job is now on the market. Parking is a thin excuse.

Any number of people probably would give most anything for this position and it sounds as if there are some very generous offers coming in. Cash and connections will decide the outcome. If Chiraphat gets transferred it will be because he couldn't meet the high bid.

Edited by marell
  • Like 2

...and again... Talk talk talk, but money rules as usual... coffee1.gif

No, it's Thalk Thalk Thalk.

Why waste time moaning about how nothing gets done. It's established - Nothing will improve with Thais in charge. They are like vampires sucking the life from Phuket

We need to come up with a plan to take it over !! Buy it. Steal it. Go to war, unleash a virus, offer free som- tam on Krabi... something. I cannot stand this beautiful island just being completely vandalized by these one tracked cretins. They do not deserve it, makes me sick.

Edited by EBlair48

Why waste time moaning about how nothing gets done. It's established - Nothing will improve with Thais in charge. They are like vampires sucking the life from Phuket

We need to come up with a plan to take it over !! Buy it. Steal it. Go to war, unleash a virus, offer free som- tam on Krabi... something. I cannot stand this beautiful island just being completely vandalized by these one tracked cretins. They do not deserve it, makes me sick.

Ahhhh, yeh, good ideas.... w00t.gif....still think it would be easier for you to just go back to where you came from.. .bah.gif

Bring Chalerm back, he cleaned the entire place up and eliminated the corruption and mafia in 90 days.

• Like 1