NEXT time you're travelling first class, be sure you're well fed before the flight

ezzra

I wonder what rating the average food provider in Thailand would get for hygiene standards.

Quite good probably. I've lived here 4 years and never had a problem with Thai food. Most food is bought fresh every day and used the same day, so less chance of any nasties.

• Like 2

I wonder what rating the average food provider in Thailand would get for hygiene standards.

why do you wonder that? Nothing better to do with your time? Seems like a bit of a pointless comment. Or maybe you don't like Thais for some reason.

Another excellent observation.

There are boiled eggs in the first class lounge. Honestly? Please tell me that they are boiled ostrich eggs or something slightly more classy!

I'm just picturing a plastic lunchbox with a thermos flask now.

Never mind the classy angle. Feeding boiled eggs to people locked together in a hermetically sealed tube for 10+ hours is just wrong.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

I never had a problem with stall food cos I would never buy it. Have seen so much lack of hygiene my tum tum would for sure be in trouble. smile.png

Agree with the sentiment about looks - but I eat it nonetheless sometimes and have to say I rarely have any problems. In my early years I used to regularly have an upset stomach from my Thai family's home cooking (please don't tell my wife I said that!)smile.png

Wait if the food in first class causes food poisoning what does the food in economy do?

Amazing you get a first class ticket to get better food, service everything and you get food poisoning.

You fly first class for a comfortable bed and privacy an good service....definitely not for the food.

It is first class muck.