on the diet, tipps, tricks?

h90

OK, since November 1 I am on diet.

It runs that way: no food all the day, and a small early dinner (3-4pm)+another small one at say 9-10pm.

Mostly meat and vegetables, little carbohydrates. No sugar, no fruit juice, no soft drinks, no alcohol, no calorie counting, no weight measuring (but having my old belt, when I am on the same hole like 12 years ago it is done). Something like pork chops and mixed salad. Or yesterday spaghetti with small amount of whole wheat noodles and a fried egg. (as I got bored of the daily pork chops)

Idea behind is, as soon as I eat some carbohydrates I get very hungry. If I don't eat and or not much carbohydrates I am not very hungry and body learns to use ketones.

Basically it works very well, every day till 2-3 PM and I am not hungry at all.

At that time I start to get foggy in mind and later I start to feel sick and weak.

I don't know why, either my blood pressure is getting too low or the level of sugar in my blood gets too low or a combination of both.

So I need the food at 3-4PM. And I need the later one because I can't sleep hungry.

So far it is successful....I have to use the next hole on the belt already and now I start to worry that I loose my trouser while walking...maybe time for the next hole on the belt biggrin.png

But what can I do to prevent this small breakdown at 3-4PM? I am not very good at eating a small controlled amount of food and than stop. Maybe eating 1 pcs of whole wheat bread?

Any tipps, tricks?

It runs that way: no food all the day, and a small early dinner (3-4pm)+another small one at say 9-10pm.

No offense, but your plan is almost guaranteed to fail. You cannot expect your body to go without food until the late afternoon.

In my opinion the following makes far more sense: eat 5-6 small meals (about the size of your fist) spread equally throughout the day, drink a lot of water, and do some exercise. The pounds will drop off your body in no time.

• Like 1

Hi,

What's your water intake like? Protein will help with satiety smile.png

Water intake...always a bit too less. I tend to forget to drink. Now I start to make myself green tea and have it close.

Hope that helps.....

Before I had the bad habit, to almost don't drink anything all the day (beside black coffee) and than drink 4 beers in the evening. As I stopped to drink alcohol I must change my drinking habits....I am working on it.

No offense, but your plan is almost guaranteed to fail. You cannot expect your body to go without food until the late afternoon.

In my opinion the following makes far more sense: eat 5-6 small meals (about the size of your fist) spread equally throughout the day, drink a lot of water, and do some exercise. The pounds will drop off your body in no time.

Can't do that...First of all it is very hard for me to eat just a little bit and not a lot.

Second when I eat something I usually get very hungry.

I hope that my body takes its stock on fat when it runs out of food...that's the idea smile.png

I am working on the drinking more water. Exercise, I started to lift weights.

Today it is 4.30PM, last time I ate yesterday at 9 or 10PM and today I am not yet very hungry....so today my body could handle it.

But tomorrow, I don't know facepalm.gif