World Cup 2014, and the road 2 go there...

magnbol

I am afraid they did and won 3-0 to turn it around. Croatia had a player sent off in the first half.bah.gif

The big story of the night was a sensational hat trick by Ronaldo in Sweden. All 3 were goals of the highest quality. After putting Portugal ahead early in the 2nd half it looked all over but Sweden battled back to lead 2-1 with 15 minutes to go both by Ibrahimovic. Ronaldo settled Portugese nerves with an equalizer and then went on to complete his hatrick. A dazzling exhibition of speed of thought, movement, control and expert finishing. Wonderful to watch.. Surely he will win the Baloon D'or for this year.smile.png

I would have thought the story of the night was Spain losing to South Africa and proving that Sepp Blatter's anti-corruption countdown is working.

biggrin.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I believe that the match Romania-Greece will finish as over2,5 today…The first match finished 3-1 for Greece..It’s sure that Romania want to achieve as soon as possible a goal..The match will open and i believe that the score of H/T will be 1-1 and the match will finish as over 2,5…And the odd of the over2,5 is 2.38!!!

thumbsup.gif

So how much did you lose then?

I am afraid they did and won 3-0 to turn it around. Croatia had a player sent off in the first half.bah.gif

The big story of the night was a sensational hat trick by Ronaldo in Sweden. All 3 were goals of the highest quality. After putting Portugal ahead early in the 2nd half it looked all over but Sweden battled back to lead 2-1 with 15 minutes to go both by Ibrahimovic. Ronaldo settled Portugese nerves with an equalizer and then went on to complete his hatrick. A dazzling exhibition of speed of thought, movement, control and expert finishing. Wonderful to watch.. Surely he will win the Baloon D'or for this year.smile.png

I would have thought the story of the night was Spain losing to South Africa and proving that Sepp Blatter's anti-corruption countdown is working.

biggrin.png

My fault. I was just referring to the topic thread.rolleyes.gif

i have always liked watching brazil play but what i saw this morning against chili i wont be loosing any sleep.they might just make the last 16.

i dont know what i have been watching but on bbc.football forcus this morning 4.45 one of the soccer pundit gave a prediction for the last 4 in the world cup.

brazil.

argentina.

nigeria

and wait for it ENGLAND.

does he get paid or is it for fun?

havent germany,spain,italy,portugal,russia and scotland oops sorry pc.gone mad.[qualified]

Edited by meatboy

i have always liked watching brazil play but what i saw this morning against chili i wont be loosing any sleep.they might just make the last 16.

i dont know what i have been watching but on bbc.football forcus this morning 4.45 one of the soccer pundit gave a prediction for the last 4 in the world cup.

brazil.

argentina.

nigeria

and wait for it ENGLAND.

does he get paid or is it for fun?

havent germany,spain,italy,portugal,russia and scotland oops sorry pc.gone mad.[qualified]

just reading today a crack team of experts[or is it expats] 14 in all with them having covered 28world cups.

their expert veiw is.

12/14 think spain will win.

10/14 think belgium will be the surprise team.

only 7/14 go for brazil.

10/14 give england no chance[who the ek is those 4].

messi will flop[injury prone].

who's your pick.

my pick no its not wales[WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]

germany and its time the french did better.

Blue you have lost me on this one,not difficult i hear you say!

Are you saying the 1pm kick-offs will be at 11pm Thai time 100%

4pm.....3am!

5pm......4am

with the only decent times for us here being 7pm kick offs 6am blink.png

Not many late games on here http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/

I cant see them changing them till late evening there as it will be 1 am in Europe but better for us here although the 1pm kick-offs will be watchable at 11pm if left ....difficult one this for FIFA.

Edited by MrRed

Blue you have lost me on this one,not difficult i hear you say!

Are you saying the 1pm kick-offs will be at 11pm Thai time 100%

4pm.....3am!

5pm......4am

with the only decent times for us here being 7pm kick offs 6am Posted Image

Not many late games on here http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/

I cant see them changing them till late evening there as it will be 1 am in Europe but better for us here although the 1pm kick-offs will be watchable at 11pm if left ....difficult one this for FIFA.

When I last checked games brazil time were 1pm = 11pm Thai, 4pm = 3am Thai, 6pm = 5am Thai. With the exception of a 9pm ko in Manaus, northern brazil, so 11hr behind = 8am Thai.

The northern cities were moved to early kick offs as FIFA feared delays with heavy rain. Now FIFApro have backed moves to change this due to peak temperatures of 30.C +. I suspect these games could be moved to 9pm local kick offs

(8am thailand)Personally 11pm Thailand better for me. No final decision yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Fully expect us to win the group to be honest. Both England and Italy won't want to lose the first game, so will be a very cautious affair. Rooney and sturridge just as good as Suarez and Cavani on their day. Uruguay probably worst SA team here along with Ecuador. Japan 2nd round, only to be ko'd by holland in QF. You heard it here first!

Fully expect us to win the group to be honest. Both England and Italy won't want to lose the first game, so will be a very cautious affair. Rooney and sturridge just as good as Suarez and Cavani on their day. Uruguay probably worst SA team here along with Ecuador. Japan 2nd round, only to be ko'd by holland in QF. You heard it here first!

textbook. i look forward to seeing rooney wheezing like a fat lass in a sauna in the local climate as the uruguayans dance around him wondering what all the fuss is about.

textbook. i look forward to seeing rooney wheezing like a fat lass in a sauna in the local climate as the uruguayans dance around him wondering what all the fuss is about.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Suarez will have Jags and Cahill for breakfast too

I fear you may be disappointedwhistling.gif

We have got six months to sort Suarez out.

Sounds a bit sinister Red

I hope not! i wouldn't wish anyone out of the World Cup .........biggrin.png You must admit though he is carrying a lot of weight on his shoulders being the focal point of your team the sooner Sturridge is fit the better for him as he will struggle doing it all alone surely......you know stress and the modern day footballer! tongue.png

We have got six months to sort Suarez out.

Sounds a bit sinister Red

I hope not! i wouldn't wish anyone out of the World Cup .........biggrin.png You must admit though he is carrying a lot of weight on his shoulders being the focal point of your team the sooner Sturridge is fit the better for him as he will struggle doing it all alone surely......you know stress and the modern day footballer! tongue.png

Sounded like you be hatching a plan involving a brown paper bag and a nasty tackle. biggrin.png

Yeah for sure it is a lot of weight to carry, you could see that previous to the arrival of Sturridge & Coutinho. I'm hoping for some supportive investment in January. Yes stress, poor bastads!