Fat foreigner filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video

webfact

Sorry, but I cannot see anything humorous about this at all.

Did anybody notice the old fat farang woman sitting at the back of the restaurant?

As the fat man nears the exit, he appears to discretely say something to the woman and then she gets up and follows him out.

Can`t really tell, but it is possible that the couple are Russian.

Yes I noticed that, they seemed to be russian out of KFC together!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come the security camera follows the bloke as he goes to the bag?

CCTV didn't, but the guy videotaping from the screen did

Before everyone jumps down my throat for being ignorant, let me admit that I don't know anything about CCTV technology or the technology of filming CCTV footage.

I also wondered why the CCTV seemed to follow the fellow. tomazbodner suggests that it didn't, OK, again, I admit I don't understand CCTV technology. But according tomaz, the CCTV footage was immobile - as it usually is. Then, because someone filmed the CCTV footage, the camera was able to move to follow the "thief". Amazing!

I am (almost) disappointed. I was sure the victim was going to mention that he had his wallet (with 200,000+ baht in it), credit/atm cards, passport, 500,000 baht in gold jewellery and his Ferarri all in that bag !

That's generally limited to farang and Asian tourists strolling about Beach Rd in Pattaya at 03:00 in the morning. You omitted the three mobile phones and Fabergé egg.

• Like 1

At least he dint get the phone! This guy looks like half the male tourists in Thailand so It might be hard for the police who think all farang look the same anyway.

This proves the point that one should NEVER leave anything unattended.

I leave my wife alone all the time. Never had a problem..........sigh.

Classic. Wish I could give you multiple likes on that one. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Sorry, but I cannot see anything humorous about this at all.

Did anybody notice the old fat farang woman sitting at the back of the restaurant?

As the fat man nears the exit, he appears to discretely say something to the woman and then she gets up and follows him out.

Can`t really tell, but it is possible that the couple are Russian.

Yes I noticed that, they seemed to be russian out of KFC together!

Yes, and the getaway taxi mafia were waiting just outside.

Another well planned heist, with all the elements of an organized bank robberyl

1. The front man

2. The lookout

3. The getaway vehicle.

I suggest everyone cling tightly to their backpacks, as this Organization is going to go on a crime spree.

Come the F on, guys!!!

"FAT" Foreigner??? Really????

Repeating this derogatory headline as the TV headline just feels so.... troll-like!

Please regain some common decency and perspective, na.....

rolleyes.gif , word is he stole it cos he was told two Bigmacs were inside...................................laugh.png

He needs catching and his hands cut off !!!

and you sound stupid

I repeat, He needs catching and his hands cut off.

Welcome to Thaivisa newbie Tycoon smile.png

Hope you get the hang of things soon.

Please don't be so hard on that fat hansom guy! He'd already lost his hair. One hand would be enough. If he does it again,well.......-w00t.gif

At least he dint get the phone! This guy looks like half the male tourists in Thailand so It might be hard for the police who think all farang look the same anyway.

This proves the point that one should NEVER leave anything unattended.

I leave my wife alone all the time. Never had a problem..........sigh.
This story is about a bag being stolen but not the kind of bag your thinking about ;-) Edited by mdmayes
  • Like 2

The headline wasn't very PC. It should have been more like "Rotund, hair-challenged, foreigner in beach appropriate attire caught pilfering an unattended bag at area KFC."

That said, I hope they catch the lard ass.

Edited by KuhnPaen
  • Like 2

As much as i dislike being 'observed' by CCTV's ..they are definately good evidence after the fact...no denials likely from this guy once he's collared..

But if he were Thai, would probably look at the video and say:

Oh darn, I was 'sleepwalking' againwhistling.gif ....

Have you ever thought about expats living here, who are married to Thais, working here, paying tax, etc...?

Don't you have other things to do than writing such nonsense? I do have some good Thai friends as well, they wouldn't like your speech at all.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

I found this story completely fishy...

So far we have no clue why he picked up the bag and if he really did leave KFC with it.

Funny thing, there is only one camera?

A wild guess will be he did think the owner did forget his bag and maybe he did bring it back to the cashier.

I did it twice in my life!!!!!!

Also the owner claimed he was outside the shop, so he might have seen coming out, really fishy!

Recently we have a lot of tourist who get stabbed, assaulted, robbed in Thailand. Maybe the crooked police just pick up this

fake robbery and try to put the blame on foreigner... as i know them, they will love to do it.

ps: i am not fat or australianrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

So far we have no clue why he picked up the bag and if he really did leave KFC with it.

A wild guess will be he did think the owner did forget his bag and maybe he did bring it back to the cashier.

Also the owner claimed he was outside the shop, so he might have seen coming out, really fishy!

Recently we have a lot of tourist who get stabbed, assaulted, robbed in Thailand. Maybe the crooked police just pick up this

fake robbery and try to put the blame on foreigner... as i know them, they will love to do it.

cheesy.gif .........................................Come on now, would you pick up a bag that might have a ''device'' in it, or would you go to the counter and report an ''abandoned bag'' , I would do the latter I think. coffee1.gif

cheesy.gif .........................................Come on now, would you pick up a bag that might have a ''device'' in it, or would you go to the counter and report an ''abandoned bag'' , I would do the latter I think. coffee1.gif

if i have the slightest doubt that this bag might contains a "device" either i will rush to home, open a new thread on thaivisa and ask the CSI thaivisa member what to do!cheesy.gif

OR i will do it like Jack Bauer, i will take the bag out of a public areawhistling.gif

Yes this fat australian might be is in fact a real herothumbsup.gif