Fat foreigner filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video

webfact

That's what you get for being so dumb as to leave your bag unattended in a public place.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's interesting to note that a foreigner stole his bag instead of another thai and that this thai person felt perfectly safe leaving his bad unattended i think it's not really that dangerous in thailand you don't have ppl stealing your shit unlike say in us cities.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"His phone rang, he told police, and he walked outside the shop to take the call. When he came back, his bag was gone".

Why did the Police phone the victim?

Shouldn't take long to catch this fat <deleted> and surely someone knows him.

Those chicken nuggets can do strange things to you

KFC has no nuggets pls get your fast food correct.

CHECK AGAIN ONLINE IN THAILAND KFC, YOU ARE SO WRONG TWICE:

KFC Nuggets

Our signature KFC Nuggets are made with 100% breast chicken, marinated with secret recipe of 11herbs & spices and cook until golden brown. Available in 6 pieces (*Nuggets Sauce might be temporary shortage in some stores.)

Price : THB 59 / Pack

laugh.png The most ironic thing is someone mentioned knowing your fast food cos it's all crap anyway and this guy researches it on the net. cheesy.gif

I'll be walking past a kfc in a couple of hours, I'll check myself and settle this feud.

My bet is they do as I always thought Maccas copied it from them to get a share of the shitty processed chook market

I'm fairly sure "recorded to phone" should be "copied". English as a foreign language...

No it was not copied. Copied means it was a duplicate of the original. This was a recording of the screen showing what the person considered the impoortant parts of the image. Note how he scans. It is not a copy.

And you lot, less of the hair loss thing, as mine went with wind when I was a late teen. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png BUT, would advise the bloke to look at folk like Bruce Willis, Van Diesel, Yule Brenner to see how one can look cool or not. xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

transam used to look like a Greek God, now he looks like a God-dam_ed Greek ! cheesy.gif

I found this story completely fishy...

So far we have no clue why he picked up the bag and if he really did leave KFC with it.

Funny thing, there is only one camera?

A wild guess will be he did think the owner did forget his bag and maybe he did bring it back to the cashier.

I did it twice in my life!!!!!!

Also the owner claimed he was outside the shop, so he might have seen coming out, really fishy!

Recently we have a lot of tourist who get stabbed, assaulted, robbed in Thailand. Maybe the crooked police just pick up this

fake robbery and try to put the blame on foreigner... as i know them, they will love to do it.

ps: i am not fat or australianrolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

I don't really care if you are fat or Australian, neither has anything to do with the fact that the fat bastard nicked the bloody bag. Get over it. clap2.gif

• Like 1

It shouldn't be too hard for Phuket police to pick up that shit sack with a black back pack. He must weigh 200kgs. Not exactly your average beach bum.

I disagree, would be very difficult for the BiB to "Pick him up" without heavy equipment that is.

Awww poor little rich kid loses his bag so he has to make it out to be a big time wasting event..

THANK YOU for this world breaking news report.. i will be sure to call your office when i lose something i left behind.

- The Dribble Gazette

Edited by Sayonarax

how do we know it's not his bag? - just the word of one other guy?

Kind of yes.

It would be a serious crime to make a false police report like that. It seems highly unlikely.

Also looking at the video the guy certainly is acting dodgy.

Dodgy? How?

Cos he stole/picked up a back pack that in a million years would not fit.

• Like 2

how do we know it's not his bag? - just the word of one other guy?

From the site that cannot be mentioned [but is usually accurate] "one other guy"...ie the owner of the bag is the manager of this shop..

His bag only contained ''the tip-box key, the safe key, his apartment keys, a pair of brand new Rayban sunglasses, and his phone charger."

The thief may be disappointed to open the bag and find keys, not cash.

Shame this news release on TV forum is so uninforming as to the facts and wrong also in places.

He needs catching and his hands cut off !!!

and you sound stupid

I repeat, He needs catching and his hands cut off.

Welcome to Thaivisa newbie Tycoon smile.png

Hope you get the hang of things soon.

Please don't be so hard on that fat hansom guy! He'd already lost his hair. One hand would be enough. If he does it again,well.......-w00t.gif

Have you ever thought about expats living here, who are married to Thais are fat and have lost their hair, working here, paying tax, etc...?

Don't you have other things to do than writing such nonsense? I do have some good Thai friends who are fat and have lost their hair as well, they wouldn't like your speech at all.-wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

Or were you just being humorous, like I was????

If he was very fat, I suppose he must have been American or possibly a Russian. It is quite standard practice for Thais to leave their belongings lying around. A Thai friend of mine from Knon Kaen once parked her car leaving her handbag on the passenger seat. When I suggested she put it in the boot (trunk for our American friends), she couldn´t understand why and didn´t move it anywhere. I think Thailand is on the whole a safe country no what what reports you may hear on this website. Non-touristy areas are particularly safe as there are no Americans or Russians there.