Fat foreigner filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat guy sees Thai man get up from his table at KFC leaving behind his bag.

Fat guy thinks the Thai man has gone to order more food. He waits a while and looks round a few times to see if the Thai man is coming back, but the Thai man doesn't return.

Being an honest man and good citizen he picks up the bag and hands it in at the nearest police station.

Thai man returns and thinks the bag has been stolen. Reports the theft to the police.

Police do not check their found property records before launching the manhunt.

I've had a look at the video again, and I didn't see anyone leaving his bag there for the man in a vest to 'collect'.

I would not persecuting this fellow until I see the details of the rest of the video. Too many people have unfairly fallen victims in this country.

TIT

Time to take your meds. I hope you retired from teaching long ago. The future of our children depends on it.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I've still got a few decades to bag before my retirement, mate. Even then, I am certain that I still won't be as partial and easily convinced from a single story. And yes, I teach our children to tread carefully into the future, and not make subjective and hasty decisions based on insufficient information.

I'm just wondering why the fat obese overweight large gentleman left his bag so far away from where he was eating. If he wasn't careful, some fat thieving bastard might have stolen it. facepalm.gif

It is great that you're giving it a thought. I'm also wondering why/how the alleged owner of the bag left his bag unattended inside KFC to head outside for a phone call. It's also appallingly astonishing how he never saw the alleged thief step outside carrying his bag.

I can't understand why there are so many losers that think they are so smart that they trivialize someone's bag being stolen . It it was their bag you would never hear the end of it and how bad Thailand is .

The key thing is who the thief and the victim is.

The farang was the thief so they trivalize it.

If the victim was a farang and a thai they would be calling fire and brimstone.

Not sure what's worse. Stealing the bag, or eating at KFC.

Those chicken nuggets can do strange things to you

KFC has no nuggets pls get your fast food correct.

Pretty sure they do....I'll have to check, not been into one for years.

Forgive my ignorance on fast food...oh the shame to be so not up with what crap is available in fast crap food shops.

• Like 1

@ Africanteacher....It is great that you're giving it a thought. I'm also wondering why/how the alleged owner of the bag left his bag unattended inside KFC to head outside for a phone call. It's also appallingly astonishing how he never saw the alleged thief step outside carrying his bag.

From the site that cannot be mentioned [but is usually accurate] the owner of the bag is the manager of this shop...I'm presuming thats him walking out to the right in the video..through an internal doorway.

The fatman saw him go there and after waiting a while, took the bag and left through the external door at the other end of the shop....

That explains why the owner never saw him.....nothing at all appallingly astonishing about that part.

• Like 1

@ Africanteacher....It is great that you're giving it a thought. I'm also wondering why/how the alleged owner of the bag left his bag unattended inside KFC to head outside for a phone call. It's also appallingly astonishing how he never saw the alleged thief step outside carrying his bag.

From the site that cannot be mentioned [but is usually accurate] the owner of the bag is the manager of this shop...I'm presuming thats him walking out to the right in the video..through an internal doorway.

The fatman saw him go there and after waiting a while, took the bag and left through the external door at the other end of the shop....

That explains why the owner never saw him.....nothing at all appallingly astonishing about that part.

Presuming, you say?

Pretty sure they do....I'll have to check, not been into one for years.

Forgive my ignorance on fast food...oh the shame to be so not up with what crap is available in fast crap food shops.

kfc occassionally comes up with small piece chickens but they aren't called nuggets.

Only macdonalds sells nuggets and it is shameful with all the commercials these 2 chains make.

• Like 1

Fat balding Foreigner wearing a wife-beater and shorts. We can safely exclude 8% of the Western foreigners currently in Thailand from the list of suspects. whistling.gif

On the other hand, looking for a fat balding foreigner in Tourist areas is like looking for a soi dog - you fall over 200 of them on every street corner.blink.png

Might be a somewhat astute observation without photo / video id of the guy.

It was an opportunity theft that could of been avoided by the owner of the bag but still the same its stealing.

Hope he gets caught and shammed on social media and local news.

48 hours in the lock up and 3000 baht fine and kicked out of Thailand should be the penalty.

Its a low life thing to do and it he should be treated accordingly.

Why should he get 48hours and a 3000b fine???? A fake watch seller who stabed his client / victim got a 500b fine!!!!! What are you thinking??? Oh thats right he's a FAT FALONG, sorry

CHECK AGAIN ONLINE IN THAILAND KFC, YOU ARE SO WRONG TWICE:

KFC Nuggets

Our signature KFC Nuggets are made with 100% breast chicken, marinated with secret recipe of 11herbs & spices and cook until golden brown. Available in 6 pieces (*Nuggets Sauce might be temporary shortage in some stores.)

Price : THB 59 / Pack
Edited by BigSkip

CHECK AGAIN ONLINE IN THAILAND KFC, YOU ARE SO WRONG TWICE:

KFC Nuggets

Our signature KFC Nuggets are made with 100% breast chicken, marinated with secret recipe of 11herbs & spices and cook until golden brown. Available in 6 pieces (*Nuggets Sauce might be temporary shortage in some stores.)

Price : THB 59 / Pack

laugh.png The most ironic thing is someone mentioned knowing your fast food cos it's all crap anyway and this guy researches it on the net. cheesy.gif

It was an opportunity theft that could of been avoided by the owner of the bag but still the same its stealing.

Hope he gets caught and shammed on social media and local news.

48 hours in the lock up and 3000 baht fine and kicked out of Thailand should be the penalty.

Its a low life thing to do and it he should be treated accordingly.

If a local that assaults and beats another person into a coma gets a 500 baht fine, why would you suggest a 3000 baht fine for a guy that lifted a backpack?

Am I missing something?