Ungrateful Farangs!

iluvthailand

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

You forgot to mention cheap booze i hear it's very expensive in sweeden.

Allthough i see you havent had any problems getting your hands on a couple of top shelf bottles of spirits.

Edited by Thailand2012

OP - we eat cheap women?

What do we do, roast them on a spit and cover them with chili sauce before we sink our teeth into their tender, browned flesh? w00t.gif

Or are you referring to oral sex? But surely that is not physically eating a woman? cheesy.gif

wow, you are as funny as OP.

Except OP doesn't fall down on the floor laughing at his own jokes.

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

it is pretty obvious that the OP has never been to Thailand.

Give the poor guy a break!!coffee1.gif

He has met the love of his life on Thai Love Links giggle.gif . And to enable her to leave her job as a cashier in Pattaya, (a job she was forced into, because of her fathers terible motorbikeaccident) and go back to her beloved Isaan to plant rice!

Ofcourse he has never been to Thailand, as he is working two shifts, so he can pay his future MIL a very moderate sinsod of only 1 million baht.

As a token of true love, the girlfriend has even offered him the opportunity of investing in her "brothers" business-venture!

What can possibly go wrong??

Next he will be offered the opportunity to purchase worthless paddy land the family already own for a very reasonable 5 million per rai.

After visiting the local land office to get the land transferred to his teeraks name they will then visit the local amphor to get planning permission for the 10 million baht farang mansion with extra rooms for the whole extended family to move in.

After all this has been completed it will be off to the local Toyata showroom to buy the latest Fortuna.

After stripping him of his cash he will be driven to Swampy in the tuna he paid for and told to get his sorry ass back to Sweden to earn enough to send his new family at least 100k baht per month, if he has any money left he can use that to save up for his annual 2 week holiday in the back of beyond, where he can buy face and status and impress his new ban nork inlaws by spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Happy times indeed.

Loves young dream, almost brings a tear to my glass eye.

• Like 2

Listen up all you sill farangees. I am "I Love Thailand" You can see it in my avatar. By simply acquiring the I Love Thailand moniker, you should already know that I am above your average bloke.

And believe me, I would NEVER hitch my wagon to a Thai native, be her a bar girl or otherwise. I have read the book and seen the movie adaptation. No way I'm walking down that aisle. I feel sorry for those that do the whole hook, line and sinker.

Again, listen up real good. Come to Thailand. Partake in the noodles and nubiles. Enjoy. Just don't complain.

• Like 2

Listen up all you sill farangees. I am "I Love Thailand" You can see it in my avatar. By simply acquiring the I Love Thailand moniker, you should already know that I am above your average bloke.

And believe me, I would NEVER hitch my wagon to a Thai native, be her a bar girl or otherwise. I have read the book and seen the movie adaptation. No way I'm walking down that aisle. I feel sorry for those that do the whole hook, line and sinker.

Again, listen up real good. Come to Thailand. Partake in the noodles and nubiles. Enjoy. Just don't complain.

why would you feel sorry for someone doing what makes them happy?

• Like 2

This is good stuff.

Rivetting. Finally, after 25 years I'm being enlightened by a troll who has "I luv Thailand" as his avatar. Such a unique individual.

Is there anywhere one can place a bet on how long this wonderful new member will continue to entertain us?

smile.png

• Like 1

And again, clearly obvious that you have never been to Thailand.

Its refreshing to hear such a fondness for a country.

However, understanding you are from Sweden and English is not your first language, I feel compelled to inform you that you have spelt your 'trademarked' name wrong in your username.

For someone who fantasizes his position in life as 'being above the average bloke', this might explain why you wouldn't have a relationship with 'bargirls or otherwise'. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here...................wink.png

For clarity, I would like to say that I am not anti-gay and not a serving member of the spelling police, it is just observation....................rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

All the things you mentioned can be got in around 50 + countries within the tropical region, and not unique to Thailand.

Maybe once you have been here a year, the rose tinted specs will fall off. I have seen them fall off dramatically.

I am here for business, and would leave tomorrow if I could, and probably will try another place to trade in a few years once the bank is filled right up.

Please elaborate on the 50+ countries in the tropical region where you can get those things mentioned cheaper then in Thailand. 50 countries would be considered your statement well documented or do you not have the substance to back up your statement and "as you would state" your usual garbage BS!..

Then you are here by choice due to your statement "once the bank is filled right up", you are stating that Thailand is in fact the "best" for you to earn a living, kind of hypocritical one would say!

Cheers

Well said Kikoman; give yourself a nice pat on the back! Farangs eh? The Thais won't accept you as a farang, so if you can't join the club, then all your posts will be farang-bashing the bastards

jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gifwhat more can I say

Every hour of ever day, I am grateful to be in Thailand. But I am more polite than you about my love of Thailand.

I will be happy to stay here for many years if my health holds out.

If it does not, then please just cast me in the Andaman Sea, to feed the crabs, and make them as happy as I have been here.

So thank you very much Thailand.

Each to his/her own about how to best spend free time while in Thailand.

I choose those pursuits which add to my knowledge and understanding of Thailand, and which contribute to my real happiness and peace of mind.

My days of eating strange things are thankfully behind me.

Was that a pun?

Even.....Irony?

• Like 2

All the things you mentioned can be got in around 50 + countries within the tropical region, and not unique to Thailand.

Maybe once you have been here a year, the rose tinted specs will fall off. I have seen them fall off dramatically.

I am here for business, and would leave tomorrow if I could, and probably will try another place to trade in a few years once the bank is filled right up.

You don't expect anyone to believe you when you claim you came here PURELY for business?

I mean NOBODY comes here because of Thailand's excellent record for fostering bright young things and their get rich quick schemes. The place is an economical backwater.

Admit it, like the 60-somethings chasing balloons and eking out a subsistence on a meager state pension, you didn't do your homework either.

Lots of people come here for business as main purpose, as for being an economical backwater for me it has offered one of the most robust economies, despite tsunamis, bombings, riots, coups, airport closures and mile upon mile of red tape.It depends what industry your in and Thailand has lots.

Not everyone here is for beer, women, and to live a meagre existence as you seem to think.

I agree Thailand is ok but there are lots of similar places on the equatorial belt that offer more now.

Edited by stiggy

Haha! Okay, I admit. Never been to Thailand. It was all for fun, but some guys just get all bent up. Please stay on the lighter side of life people. Blood pressure medication is not candy.

Remember, you may "love" Thailand, but I am the one and only with the "I Love Thailand" ™ moniker. I own it!

Really?

Topic closed trolling.

• Like 2