Recovering furniture

misterangry

Gentlemen, can anybody advise where i can get some chairs re-upholstered, want a mix of vinyl and leather, I am on the dark side, but obviously anywhere around Fun Town would be ok, as i have quite a few items could (or would) they do it in my home? Thanks again for all the members help.

Thepprasit Road has quite a few upholsterers on both sides of the street. Start your search in the area near the Honda dealer and you'll find a shop for sure. From personal experience, I know you can find good quality work at very reasonable prices. Good luck, krap!

xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.jz1nB6CMOI.png

Thepprasit Road has quite a few upholsterers on both sides of the street. Start your search in the area near the Honda dealer and you'll find a shop for sure. From personal experience, I know you can find good quality work at very reasonable prices. Good luck, krap!

Thanks for the advice, will go and have a look, cheers

I took four chairs to a place on Khao Noi, very reasonable, 3000 baht (for 4) from memory. It's on the right hand side about 1 click up from the railway line coming from Sukhumvit. Pretty easy to spot as it's all open air and you can see them working.

I took four chairs to a place on Khao Noi, very reasonable, 3000 baht (for 4) from memory. It's on the right hand side about 1 click up from the railway line coming from Sukhumvit. Pretty easy to spot as it's all open air and you can see them working.