Tourist Visa To Oz For Thai Girl

Unfortunately, Australia doesn't appear to have a consulate in Pattaya. The Thai girl should follow the Embassy's General Information and lodge her visa application in Bangkok.

For now I would say a trip to Bangers is required.....I have heard of a courier system out of Pattaya but that needs confirmation.

Unfortunately, Australia doesn't appear to have a consulate in Pattaya. The Thai girl should follow the Embassy's General Information and lodge her visa application in Bangkok.

For now I would say a trip to Bangers is required.....I have heard of a courier system out of Pattaya but that needs confirmation.

Thanks guys.

I thought this was the case.

The Thais have trouble delivering letters in their mail system, I don't think that I'd trust them being able to deliver a passport, original documents, application fees, photos etc. in a courier system. :D

What wrong with a day in Bangkok anyway? :o

It says on the General information sheet from the Bangkok Embassy that you can lodge a spouse visa at the Visa centre In the CC building or make an appointment to lodge it at the Embassy

Is this currently correct?

It says on the General information sheet from the Bangkok Embassy that you can lodge a spouse visa at the Visa centre In the CC building or make an appointment to lodge it at the Embassy

Is this currently correct?

I believe so.... :o