Domesticity And Gay Life

Rampage, when did you see me up on that stage at DJ dancing? I am a disco queen from way back and as long as I can get out there and move my body, I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks. Actually maybe the dancing is as good an exercise as one can get for keeping off those pounds (I mean besides, not eating). So don't feel sad for me. As long as some of those guys keep grabbing my ass now and then, I'm in heaven.

Hey, in my book to each his own. you home bodies enjoy your TV, books, dinners, and wine. I like quite times as home as much as the next guy but at least on weekends I have to get out and be around gay men having fun and enjoying themselves. Being around younger guys keeps me "in the know" on things with this generation. I have too many friends that are stay at home types and their lives are really getting too narrow to suit me. Just my personal preference but I need the the best of both worlds.

Trouble, is that you in your avatar? Man, you look great for any age! What are you doing in addition to working out? I'm really impressed - you look better than men half the age of 60. No wonder you're still out clubbing :o

Kat, Working out, right food, a little luck. I hang out in West Hollywood and try to keep up with those guys, it ain't easy. Don't ever let your physical age keep you from doing something you want to do. You only go around once in this life (as far as I know). I will be in Thailand 10/17 to 11/8 so you can bet I will be bar hopping around Silom and if the music is good on that stage at DJ. Thanks, you made my day.

ahh topless dancing...teehee. still remember all those circuit parties ive attended in usa, uk, australia, etc etc...i still remember that sleaze ball in sydney, the homo sutra..when was that? i was in the dome, totally off my trolley, and i....oh dear this is a pg rated forum no?

tho the best parties i attended were in bali 1999, the millennium raves. non stop partying for a week. its all a big blur really. went home with a severe headache, blocked nose and had to go on sick leave for 3 days.

then there was nation 2004, i wore a kilt....:o

fun fun fun!!!!!

Kat, Working out, right food, a little luck. I hang out in West Hollywood and try to keep up with those guys, it ain't easy. Don't ever let your physical age keep you from doing something you want to do. You only go around once in this life (as far as I know). I will be in Thailand 10/17 to 11/8 so you can bet I will be bar hopping around Silom and if the music is good on that stage at DJ. Thanks, you made my day.

You are my inspiration man. I already do all of that, so if all goes well, I'll be looking like you when I'm 60. The hard part is finding a straight man that looks like you at 60.

Good luck to you too. I'll be back in the states by the time you get here. Have a blast.

Kat, you are just too kind. Yeah, a lot of straight men do go in the dumster pretty fast these days. Is that what married life does to them?

Boybrat, did you have anything on under that kilt? I would bet you gave lots of guys a thrill that night. You do sound like quite the party animal. People like you are good for people like me as you set the standard that I must follow. :o I do hope Nation VI will not be too much of a blur as I tend to like to "party" myself. However at this age I think three days is my limit at one time. A week might well put me 6 feet under. :D

trouble: had to have something under the kilt. tho i was felt up dozens of time but was too out of it to care. u will have fun in nation vi, bro.

i used to party LOTS. guess im a semiretired circuit boy. met my longest partner at the mardi gras 2002. its funny cos somehow 2 non-stay at home types can make it work. both of us were partyboys and it worked. ironically, it was partying that tore us apart. loooonnggg story.

trouble: had to have something under the kilt. tho i was felt up dozens of time but was too out of it to care. u will have fun in nation vi, bro.

i used to party LOTS. guess im a semiretired circuit boy. met my longest partner at the mardi gras 2002. its funny cos somehow 2 non-stay at home types can make it work. both of us were partyboys and it worked. ironically, it was partying that tore us apart. loooonnggg story.

Boybrat, So just a big tease after all.

Glad you put the SEMI in retired. I would hate to think you can't handle it anymore. :D For me, I am sorry to say that work gets in the way of so much fun. :o

A lot of partying is going on, if I read this.

You make me jealous (BB), work 10am-7pm! I do work 8am-7pm and additional 150km (including 20-30km traffic jam) each day. At least if I am at my home country. Otherwise I work 8am-9pm internationally (6-7 days a week).

Mardi Gras, New Orleans? I take each year 3 days leave of work to enjoy this festifiy at my home village. This gives me rest, not 3 days sickness (in spite of the alcohol abuse).

Spare time at home? I am happy to be at my own home (alone). Making my own diner and watch TV tube, watch only late night news or a movie. That situation makes me domestic, I guess (which is back to the topic again).

I am happy (but above all, happy to have energy left) to meet someone who's willing to take me party out during the weekend. And know what! Somebody did take the effort for it this next Saturday.

trouble: for very wise reasons, i wore a jockstrap under my kilt. i was heavily medicated that night and some medications give u major shrinkage. wont want my kilt to flip up while wasted on the floor and evil bitch queens will point to my nether regions and titter that i have a tiny wingwang, no?

veerm:yup! tho i work in the newsroom. so the pressure is usually very high with very tight deadlines to be met. and i usually have features to write on top of that. :o and the press conferences, the meetings, etc etc.

mardi gas: the sydney one. not new orleans..:D

but yeah. i sledom stay at home cos theres nothing to do at home.the workd is so big out there. go out, dammit!!!

Edited by boybrat

"some medications give u major shrinkage. wont want my kilt to flip up while wasted on the floor and evil bitch queens will point to my nether regions and titter that i have a tiny wingwang, no?"

BB: You are just too much. I laughed so hard at that comment my sides almost split. Too bad you can't get a gig on a comedy channel. You are so completely honest. How truthful can you get? You are right, however, some of those medications really do a number on you, don't they?

Back to the topic. I love to party and that's what I do in BKK. However, these days at home I am more domestic (not by choice). Hate it but just too tired from work. I too like your hours BB. I usually work 6:30 to 4:30 or 5 PM and have a 50 mile commute each way to work(1 to 1 1/2 hours each way but that is Los Angeles for you), plus the gym three days a week after work. I have enough energy left to enjoy watching my Korean Soap Operas (english subtitles) as I can look at some of the cute Korean guys. (is that pathetic or what?) Weekends I am ready to go out but my old friends let me down. They don't even want to party anymore. They are old and boring. Is it any reason I like hanging around younger guys who have some energy and like to have fun. God knows it is boring here for me. BB, I too miss those naked Sundays lounging out by the swimming pool. Hopefully more time for that next year. For me "I love the nightlife, I got to boogie" - Old disco song by Alicia Bridges. God am I dating myself with that one.

Keep up the good posts BB, your posts just make my day.

Trouble, I completely agree!

(BB) honesty and truth straightforward posts is appreciated by me. I enjoy his comments too!

I agree too, there is nothing going on at my home. I should go out and have more fun, whenever I am around at my own house! The problem is I do not know a safe driver to the city (and back to home). The lifely city is far away from my home village. Public transportation or taxi can not be an option during nightlife.

Sorry, too bad for me?!? I just do wishful thinking. But any real friend can drag me over my domestic lifestyle. Coincidentally this will happen this weekend at my own country. HhipHhip, I am happy for the short moment now! Who knows my future will change?

Trouble: Stay open-minded! Forget standard old boring homely people's daily business. No problem to behave different! Keep up with the younger one's! It gets you energized and up-to-date, which is possitive.