Shipping container from Thailand to Los Angeles

Hello all,

I want to ship a 20' or 40' container from the port near BKK to Los Angeles. I can't find a shipping company to respond to me or any information about specifics. The information I've seen is very general and nonspecific. Can someone please recommend some good shipping companies thats reliable and trustworthy. Does anyone have experience with import/export taxes? I want a final price quote for everything including taxes and fees. I can't find anyone to give me a price. Please help. Thanks

May i suggest you go to a worldwide reputed forwarder like. Hellman worldwide, NYK Logistics, M & R Speedag etc.. they should have people who speak english and they are international companies. I used to be in Logistics so this should be the best way to go. What do you intend shipping btw?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi Lauren,

I'm interested in shipping finished wood furniture like teak and mohagany. I know there are restrictions on raw teak wood but from my understanding, finished teak goods are acceptable. Are you familiar with Thai export taxes or USA import taxes?

Address:

Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Co., Ltd.

193 105 Lake Rajada Office Complex Building 25th Floor, Unit C Ratchadapisek Road Klongtoey Sub-District, Klongtoey District

10110 Bangkok

Tel.:

+662 6619638

Fax:

+662 661 9630

I got this off the internet. Might be worth a call. I used to work for them in another country.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app