TrueMove-H Pre Paid Package - I am reading this correctly

ThaiLife

I just came across this TrueMove-H Pre Paid Package

And wanted to see if I am reading this correctly rolleyes.gif

In any one 24 hour period the first call I make to another TrueMove subscriber will cost me 1.Baht connection fee and I can talk for a 60 minute duration at no other extra cost .

All the following calls I make within the same 24 hour period to another TrueMove subscriber , I will be charged '' nothing '' so long as my call duration does not exceed 60 minutes

If I exceed any one call duration of 60 minutes or make a call to a non TrueMove subscriber then I will be charged the appropriate charge as shown.

q8eh.jpg

hx0c.jpg

Have I got this right ? ,

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/sim-truemoveh/prepaid/entry/2378

I am reading this promotion the same as you.

Looks like it is meant for new subscribers, and is good for another twelve (12) days.

Beginning 1 Dec. you'd default to some "normal" per minute on-net and off-net charges.

Definitely a good way to get new customers.

Looks like it is meant for new subscribers, and is good for another twelve (12) days.

Beginning 1 Dec. you'd default to some "normal" per minute on-net and off-net charges.

Thanks for the confirmation thumbsup.gif its appreciated .

Thanks for the confirmation thumbsup.gif its appreciated .

This is correct but the package is valid until at least February 28, 2014. So it is well worth it. I personally changed to this package (I do not know if you can still change as a current customer or not) because all my contacts are on TrueMove-H. I save lots on calls, maximum 1 Baht /day

GJ

Edited by greatjob

TV commercials, print ads and and the printed terms and conditions seem clear...

Prepaid. From 20 September to 30 November 2556, or until there is a change of Real Move.

so I guess there was an announcement extending the promotion date until 28 February 2014?

TV commercials, print ads and and the printed terms and conditions seem clear...

Prepaid. From 20 September to 30 November 2556, or until there is a change of Real Move.

so I guess there was an announcement extending the promotion date until 28 February 2014?

Actually in the Terms and Conditions (in Thai unfortunately), the point 11. says:

11. รายการส่งเสริมการขายนี้สามารถใช้ได้ถึงวันที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2557

Which means until February 28, 2557 (2014).

What they mean is that you can sign up until November 30, 2013 but can use it until end of February next year.

I hope I got that correctly.

GJ

Edited by greatjob