We check if the server you are sending from is authenticated - How to resolve

Boater

Hi all

Can you let me know the best way to fix the below, my IT guys seem to be baffled and cant fix ( and my emails dont get through ) - PS i use gmail for Business and domain name changed

We check if the server you are sending from is authenticated

[sPF] boater.com does not allow your server 7x.1xx.8x.1xx to use username@boater.com

[sender ID] boater.com does not allow your server 7x.12x.8x.1xx to use username@boater.com

Your message is not signed with DKIM

thanks

This might provide the information what you are looking for, specific for google apps.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/174124?hl=en&ref_topic=2752442

Are you using some other SMTP server instead of Google's SMTP servers? If so, why?

thanks will pass this bit on regarding the DKIM

will this also solve the following section?

[sPF] boater.com does not allow your server 7x.1xx.8x.1xx to use username@boater.com

[sender ID] boater.com does not allow your server 7x.12x.8x.1xx to use username@boater.com

PS i use gmail for Business and domain name changed

What do you mean by this?

Did you mean the name of the domain (ie, boater.com) changed? to what? Or do you mean the DNS MX record for the domain was changed, as this seems more likely.

From Wikipedia:

"Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email validation system designed to prevent email spam by detecting email spoofing, a common vulnerability, by verifying sender IP addresses. SPF allows administrators to specify which hosts [what IP addresses] are allowed to send mail from a given domain by creating a specific SPF record (or TXT record) in the Domain Name System (DNS). Mail exchangers use the DNS to check that mail from a given domain is being sent by a host sanctioned by that domain's administrators."

If you have a domain name hosted by GOOGLE and use Google Apps (Google Apps for Business) then the person who set up the account for you should be able to look up and see if the setting are still correct.

If you have a domain name through another registrar, possibly because you have a hosted website, then whoever set up the domain name needs to log into the domain name registrar cpanel and set the correct information that GOOGLE requires.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/178723?hl=en

Hope that helps.

PS i use gmail for Business and domain name changed 

What do you mean by this?

Did you mean the name of the domain (ie, boater.com) changed? to what? Or do you mean the DNS MX record for the domain was changed, as this seems more likely.

From Wikipedia:

"Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email validation system designed to prevent email spam by detecting email spoofing, a common vulnerability, by verifying sender IP addresses. SPF allows administrators to specify which hosts [what IP addresses] are allowed to send mail from a given domain by creating a specific SPF record (or TXT record) in the Domain Name System (DNS). Mail exchangers use the DNS to check that mail from a given domain is being sent by a host sanctioned by that domain's administrators."

If you have a domain name hosted by GOOGLE and use Google Apps (Google Apps for Business) then the person who set up the account for you should be able to look up and see if the setting are still correct.

If you have a domain name through another registrar, possibly because you have a hosted website, then whoever set up the domain name needs to log into the domain name registrar cpanel and set the correct information that GOOGLE requires.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/178723?hl=en

Hope that helps.

Sorry , I ment boater.com isn't the real domain

Will send this to the tech guys ,

Thanks and will no doubt report back

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app