Three foreigners to be expelled from Phuket

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, what is a "nonce?" Second, these guys do not seem that bad or dangerous to me. If the guy who "did something" to 11 year old kids received a suspended sentence, chances are that he already served many months waiting for his trial AND what he did what not that bad (ie. touching or taking photos vs. rape).

Statutory rape means having consensual sex with a girl under 18. So this dude may have had sex with a very willing 17 year old girl. So what? Maybe the US should drop the age of consent down to 15. That would eliminate 1000s of "nonces" from the world.

Finally, the dude who is wanted for extortion regarding a motorcycle, send him back for trial. I must tell you though, I have been swindled by many people regarding loans and investments, which they have never paid back. The police will not help at all. They claim it is a "civil matter." Therefore, I must hire a $300/hour lawyer, who sends out letters and demands, which generally result in zilch. That is justice in America. So I just let it go. It's not worth the stress.

In summation, these guys all have sinned - but so have we. They are really not much different than any of us.

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

From Wiki:

In the United Kingdom, nonce is a slang word for a sex offender or child sexual abuser. Although the term traditionally referred specifically to sex offenders, it later became a more general term of abuse approximately synonymous with "idiot".

With regard to your observations, and with specific reference to the word Nonce being generally synonymous with "idiot"........no, I won't say it. The Mods wouldn't like it. facepalm.gif

You won't say but with regard to those observations some of us will understand, and not sure the mods wouldn't like smile.png

Friend here from New Zealand many years with Thai wife and children. One of his boys has some problems and needs constant affection and attention.

When out alone with his son on the train system in Bangkok or elsewhere foreigners, foreign tourists, call him a phedophile or pervert, because he is hugging his son. He is nealry 70 years old, his son about 13 now.

Thai people know better and do not comment.

So what about Thai offenders overseas on the run?

Why ain't the Thai gov. working hard to get them back?

Hipochrisy in its highest form, practiced by the gov, police, and posters.

Minor crimes from these. Where have major Thai criminals been hanging out?

Your countries, dudes.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Good they are 'cracking down' on lowlives. I wish they would 'crackdown' on the local Thai lowlives too.......whistling.gif

That'll never happen in Smileyland. And the Texas teenage girl, was probably 17 going-on 35, to begin with. The charge is "statutory", not felony rape. Little up on the prejudicial opinions, sir, until you know the rest of the story. Cheers whistling.gif

No wonder I don't want to live with farang, even though they say I look like a farang.

It is not the color of your skin that matters, have we not heard?

I just do not like the farang culture much.

I also believe that this molestation of children occurs less in Asian cultures, although I cannot prove it by the research I have read so far.

This is not to say that logic is not true, the logic being that we are all human, so this kind of molestation and rape should be equally represented in all societies.

I am very, very glad that these farang trash were caught, and I hope they will catch more.

What I really cannot stand is that Thailand has so many farang arriving to prey on the innocent young girls (and boys, i suppose)

Do they have not empathy for their fellow young human beings?

No, of course they do not.....they are human.

And when you get right down to the nitty gritty, perhaps all humans are trash.

Or, only through education and self control can we keep from acting out our baser trashier whims and desires.

Good grief, I do not like to associate with most farang when I come to Thailand, though.'

Most are relatively uneducated, and relatively poor.

They walk around with ugly tattoos, and drink cheap alcohol and barf all over the place.

Who needs them, anyway?

While in Thailand, I do not go to the main tourist destinations, and I keep far away from the usual tourist hotels.

If I had young children, I would not want them there either.

These farang, most of them, are not here because they have a love of Thai culture, nor love for the study of Thai culture.

They only have a love to either dip their wicks in you know where,

Or knock their teeny tiny white balls into the cups of Thailand, too.

But they are lousy golfers, just like they are probably lousy with a screw driver, as well.

Yeah, I steer clear of most farang in Thailand, and the farang I know in Thailand do to.

No one like uncultured people, and this is the type of farang who are most attracted to the seamier side over here.

No wonder I don't want to live with farang, even though they say I look like a farang.

I also believe that this molestation of children occurs less in Asian cultures, although I cannot prove it by the research I have read so far.

This is not to say that logic is not true, the logic being that we are all human, so this kind of molestation and rape should be equally represented in all societies.

I am very, very glad that these farang trash were caught, and I hope they will catch more.

What I really cannot stand is that Thailand has so many farang arriving to prey on the innocent young girls (and boys, i suppose)

Or, only through education and self control can we keep from acting out our baser trashier whims and desires.

Good grief, I do not like to associate with most farang when I come to Thailand, though.'

They walk around with ugly tattoos, and drink cheap alcohol and barf all over the place.

Who needs them, anyway?

While in Thailand, I do not go to the main tourist destinations, and I keep far away from the usual tourist hotels.

These farang, most of them, are not here because they have a love of Thai culture, nor love for the study of Thai culture.

But they are lousy golfers, just like they are probably lousy with a screw driver, as well.

Yeah, I steer clear of most farang in Thailand, and the farang I know in Thailand do to.

No one like uncultured people, and this is the type of farang who are most attracted to the seamier side over here.

You don't need to search very deeply under the "cultural' surface, before you discover the low-life side of any country, including SmileyLand whistling.gif .

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20> . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

The world has gone mad.

He is a repeat offender. What i don't understand most of all is why a REPEAT offender would be given probation?

He was not a repeat offender when that sentence was handed out. So the repeat offender was not given probation, the offender was.

18 months suspended may look a very light punishment, but without knowing what he exactly did this is impossible to judge.

cheesy.gif .......................Gawd 'elp us. Guilty sentence means he did something with 11 year old kids. rolleyes.gif ...............blink.png

Belgium is one of the strictest countries regarding laws that concern offenses with children. You probably recall the Dutroux case, well they have learned their lesson from that, and whenever some crime involving underage children happens several organizations make sure the offender is punished accordingly.

I have no idea what this guy's crime was, but if he got only 18 months with suspension, I assume it was something for which he in most other countries would have received little more than a slap on the wrist.

Keep in mind that the world these days is paranoid, and things like Colabamumbai describes in post #42 are a daily happening.

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png

I'd like to know the facts of the case before being appaled by the news story. There is often more to it than a short blurb.

"Fooling" with 11 year olds hardly describes a crime. Sodomy, rape, oral copulation, etc. is what puts people away for these hideous crimes against children. Too bad the news story doesn't provide more factual information so we can all be appaled together.

Friend here from New Zealand many years with Thai wife and children. One of his boys has some problems and needs constant affection and attention.

When out alone with his son on the train system in Bangkok or elsewhere foreigners, foreign tourists, call him a phedophile or pervert, because he is hugging his son. He is nealry 70 years old, his son about 13 now.

Thai people know better and do not comment.

I feel sorry for your friend, but more sorry for the well intentioned, but misguided foreigners. I believe the media hysteria fuels the fires of bigotry and certain elements of society are more than willing to add afew more firebrands for good measure.

I try never to assume from first appearances but rather opt for a second look instead. If I were to see your friend and his son, I most likely would feel good in seeing a dad/grandfather sharing affection for one another.

I miss my grandkids and would hug the heck out of them.

Who needs them, anyway?

You don't need to search very deeply under the "cultural' surface, before you discover the low-life side of any country, including SmileyLand whistling.gif .

Exactly right but i would suggest a word change..including SmileyLand to especially SmileyLand The 'unseen', not talked about stuff that goes on in many villages and towns would make these guys cases minor in comparison....culture??...bah.gif

Who needs them, anyway?

Exactly right but i would suggest a word change..including SmileyLand to especially SmileyLand The 'unseen', not talked about stuff that goes on in many villages and towns would make these guys cases minor in comparison....culture??...bah.gif

So noted, Cheersthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

You know, I can understand perhaps how some readers might take this sort of thing with a bit more "in stride" attitude, because they and theirs are not directly threatened by these people.

However, I think that if one has girls, I mean children, and maybe knows young kids whose well-being they care about, then every time this news hits the papers, or the airwaves, it really tends to hit a little bit harder for us.

I do not have children, but I do know some young people who are not that young, but still vulnerable to these old farang,

And I can now see why this problem, which I once read with a tiny bit more equanimity, now makes me actually personally angry, because i think about it happening to someone I know and care about.

I don't expect any change, or at least only minor changes, in my lifetime to save women from predators and abusers.

Our only weapon in defense of women is education for the society in general.

I am now much more aware of the problem than I used to be.

I am glad of that, and I hope others will find some way to care more, too.

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png

I'd like to know the facts of the case before being appaled by the news story. There is often more to it than a short blurb.

"Fooling" with 11 year olds hardly describes a crime. Sodomy, rape, oral copulation, etc. is what puts people away for these hideous crimes against children. Too bad the news story doesn't provide more factual information so we can all be appaled together.

He stole their crayons................rolleyes.gif

Cracking down on the low lifes who come here to live, about time and good on them

for doing it, they give decent expats and tourists a bad reputation

Get real! No one else can give a decent person a bad reputation. whistling.gif

Are you sure about that when we have two totally different cultures. ?

Who needs them, anyway?

hahaha......are you joking? Read the police blotter here or in Cambodia...there are plenty of dirty SE Asian grandpas bangin away at young girls...family members, sometimes. Yeah, these guys are reprehensible, but don't go full retard and claim that it doesn't happen here. Looking at your post now, you are a troll, but oh well, I already responded to your troll bait. Victory for you.

• Like 2