Three foreigners to be expelled from Phuket

webfact

Good they are 'cracking down' on lowlives. I wish they would 'crackdown' on the local Thai lowlives too.......whistling.gif

That'll never happen in Smileyland. And the Texas teenage girl, was probably 17 going-on 35, to begin with. The charge is "statutory", not felony rape. Little up on the prejudicial opinions, sir, until you know the rest of the story. Cheers whistling.gif

She was 13....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder I don't want to live with farang, even though they say I look like a farang.

It is not the color of your skin that matters, have we not heard?

I just do not like the farang culture much.

I also believe that this molestation of children occurs less in Asian cultures, although I cannot prove it by the research I have read so far.

This is not to say that logic is not true, the logic being that we are all human, so this kind of molestation and rape should be equally represented in all societies.

I am very, very glad that these farang trash were caught, and I hope they will catch more.

What I really cannot stand is that Thailand has so many farang arriving to prey on the innocent young girls (and boys, i suppose)

Do they have not empathy for their fellow young human beings?

No, of course they do not.....they are human.

And when you get right down to the nitty gritty, perhaps all humans are trash.

Or, only through education and self control can we keep from acting out our baser trashier whims and desires.

Good grief, I do not like to associate with most farang when I come to Thailand, though.'

Most are relatively uneducated, and relatively poor.

They walk around with ugly tattoos, and drink cheap alcohol and barf all over the place.

Who needs them, anyway?

While in Thailand, I do not go to the main tourist destinations, and I keep far away from the usual tourist hotels.

If I had young children, I would not want them there either.

These farang, most of them, are not here because they have a love of Thai culture, nor love for the study of Thai culture.

They only have a love to either dip their wicks in you know where,

Or knock their teeny tiny white balls into the cups of Thailand, too.

But they are lousy golfers, just like they are probably lousy with a screw driver, as well.

Yeah, I steer clear of most farang in Thailand, and the farang I know in Thailand do to.

No one like uncultured people, and this is the type of farang who are most attracted to the seamier side over here.

You don't need to search very deeply under the "cultural' surface, before you discover the low-life side of any country, including SmileyLand whistling.gif .

You don't need to search very deeply under the "cultural' surface, before you discover the low-life side of any country, including SmileyLand whistling.gif .

Exactly right but i would suggest a word change..including SmileyLand to especially SmileyLand The 'unseen', not talked about stuff that goes on in many villages and towns would make these guys cases minor in comparison....culture??...bah.gif

So noted, Cheersthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Here is an example of 'SmileyLand' culture...unusual to be caught, but one down...string him up, cut his d--k off, with a blunt knife!!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/11/20/stepfather-raped-his-1-year-old-stepson/

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason these white foreign men have been arrested and expelled is because other countries sought extradition. If left up to Thai Immigration and police, they would be welcomed as upstanding men of the ex-pat community, as they seem to worship all the scum of the earth of the white race that come here to enjoy the Paradise of cheap humans and obsequious servants including those wearing uniforms.