Three foreigners to be expelled from Phuket

webfact

No wonder I don't want to live with farang, even though they say I look like a farang.

It is not the color of your skin that matters, have we not heard?

I just do not like the farang culture much.

I also believe that this molestation of children occurs less in Asian cultures, although I cannot prove it by the research I have read so far.

This is not to say that logic is not true, the logic being that we are all human, so this kind of molestation and rape should be equally represented in all societies.

I am very, very glad that these farang trash were caught, and I hope they will catch more.

What I really cannot stand is that Thailand has so many farang arriving to prey on the innocent young girls (and boys, i suppose)

Do they have not empathy for their fellow young human beings?

No, of course they do not.....they are human.

And when you get right down to the nitty gritty, perhaps all humans are trash.

Or, only through education and self control can we keep from acting out our baser trashier whims and desires.

Good grief, I do not like to associate with most farang when I come to Thailand, though.'

Most are relatively uneducated, and relatively poor.

They walk around with ugly tattoos, and drink cheap alcohol and barf all over the place.

Who needs them, anyway?

While in Thailand, I do not go to the main tourist destinations, and I keep far away from the usual tourist hotels.

If I had young children, I would not want them there either.

These farang, most of them, are not here because they have a love of Thai culture, nor love for the study of Thai culture.

They only have a love to either dip their wicks in you know where,

Or knock their teeny tiny white balls into the cups of Thailand, too.

But they are lousy golfers, just like they are probably lousy with a screw driver, as well.

Yeah, I steer clear of most farang in Thailand, and the farang I know in Thailand do to.

No one like uncultured people, and this is the type of farang who are most attracted to the seamier side over here.

Where are you from.?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder I don't want to live with farang, even though they say I look like a farang.

I also believe that this molestation of children occurs less in Asian cultures, although I cannot prove it by the research I have read so far.

This is not to say that logic is not true, the logic being that we are all human, so this kind of molestation and rape should be equally represented in all societies.

I am very, very glad that these farang trash were caught, and I hope they will catch more.

What I really cannot stand is that Thailand has so many farang arriving to prey on the innocent young girls (and boys, i suppose)

Or, only through education and self control can we keep from acting out our baser trashier whims and desires.

Good grief, I do not like to associate with most farang when I come to Thailand, though.'

They walk around with ugly tattoos, and drink cheap alcohol and barf all over the place.

Who needs them, anyway?

While in Thailand, I do not go to the main tourist destinations, and I keep far away from the usual tourist hotels.

These farang, most of them, are not here because they have a love of Thai culture, nor love for the study of Thai culture.

But they are lousy golfers, just like they are probably lousy with a screw driver, as well.

Yeah, I steer clear of most farang in Thailand, and the farang I know in Thailand do to.

No one like uncultured people, and this is the type of farang who are most attracted to the seamier side over here.

Where are you from.?

Who? Me?

Basically, I come from Naples, mostly.

The majority of people in this world are low-brows. World history and the so-called Holy Bible events have documented that fact. There are just certain levels of immoral behavior the world (at large) will tolerate, will other levels are considered to be "intolerable". Period! So people need to get off their pretentious farang "high-horses".

All farangs in Thailand are here because they have some issue with the way things are; in their own country. Why else would someone "choose" to live in a country where their basic human rights are neither seriously enforced, nor even protected by the law enforcement, or judicial system?

Any farang believing himself to be of a lifestyle "better" than other farangs (tattoos and all), could use a reality check. We are all just "tolerated" guests' here in SmileyLand.

Rregardless of how big, or small your bank account balance, if you didn't bring a woman from your own cultural base to Thailand (like the Russians), then it's best to keep your pompous opinions, re: other farangs to yourself. You are NOT a better farang, and the Thai people know it.You're fooling no one, but yourself. Just the facts! whistling.gif

You can steer clear of other farangs all you want. Do you believe that you are going to make friends among the Thai people? If you believe that you will, then I hope your have a huge bank account. Your Thai friends will will be your "friends", right up to the day your money runs out. So dream on, and happy trails to you!whistling.gif

Who needs them, anyway?

hahaha......are you joking? Read the police blotter here or in Cambodia...there are plenty of dirty SE Asian grandpas bangin away at young girls...family members, sometimes. Yeah, these guys are reprehensible, but don't go full retard and claim that it doesn't happen here. Looking at your post now, you are a troll, but oh well, I already responded to your troll bait. Victory for you.

Actually, I am no troll.

But to the point, I think that if you evaluate the reports, you will definitely find that a lot higher percentage of Farang in Thailand are using and abusing women, than the Thai men are abusing using women.

Here is how you calculate this:

Total number of farang in Thailand at any given time should be divided into the number of farang that commit such illegal acts. That is your farang number.

Total number of Thai men in Thailand at any given time should be divided into the number of Thai men that commite such illegal acts. That is your Thai Men number.

I believe that the farang number will be significantly larger. Reason: Simply because the farang are more representative of the riff raff of their societies.

Yes, this is only my opinion, but the logic goes like this: Thailand is a relatively very cheap destination which is widely known around the world for its sex tourist attractions.

Now what kind of a numbnutts gets on a plane and flies half way around the world just to screwww with beautiful young girls who are petite and sometime look underage and are very submissive because they are paid to be that way?

Obviously, these farang numbnutts are up to no good.

So why should we not expect they will commit more unspeakable acts than the Thai Men who are just normal men living in their society with families, wives and children of their own, and who mostly are fairly devout in their religious beliefs.

NO SIR I am no troll as you put it.

I am writing logically, if you had half a brain without troll on it, then you would see my comment for what it is, just the truth.

Edited by PoetDrunkInTheBoat

The majority of people in this world are low-brows. World history and the so-called Holy Bible events have documented that fact. There are just certain levels of immoral behavior the world (at large) will tolerate, will other levels are considered to be "intolerable". Period! So people need to get off their pretentious farang "high-horses".

All farangs in Thailand are here because they have some issue with the way things are; in their own country. Why else would someone "choose" to live in a country where their basic human rights are neither seriously enforced, nor even protected by the law enforcement, or judicial system?

Any farang believing himself to be of a lifestyle "better" than other farangs (tattoos and all), could use a reality check. We are all just "tolerated" guests' here in SmileyLand.

Rregardless of how big, or small your bank account balance, if you didn't bring a woman from your own cultural base to Thailand (like the Russians), then it's best to keep your pompous opinions, re: other farangs to yourself. You are NOT a better farang, and the Thai people know it.You're fooling no one, but yourself. Just the facts! whistling.gif

Never compare other with yourself, as I assume that you were explaining your own situation.

Never compare other with yourself, as I assume that you were explaining your own situation.

You obviously have no Thai friends here in Thailand, or you could not and would not write what you have written Sonny.

• Like 1

Who needs them, anyway?

hahaha......are you joking? Read the police blotter here or in Cambodia...there are plenty of dirty SE Asian grandpas bangin away at young girls...family members, sometimes. Yeah, these guys are reprehensible, but don't go full retard and claim that it doesn't happen here. Looking at your post now, you are a troll, but oh well, I already responded to your troll bait. Victory for you.

Actually, I am no troll.

But to the point, I think that if you evaluate the reports, you will definitely find that a lot higher percentage of Farang in Thailand are using and abusing women, than the Thai men are abusing using women.

Total number of farang in Thailand at any given time should be divided into the number of farang that commit such illegal acts. That is your farang number.

Total number of Thai men in Thailand at any given time should be divided into the number of Thai men that commite such illegal acts. That is your Thai Men number.

I believe that the farang number will be significantly larger. Reason: Simply because the farang are more representative of the riff raff of their societies.

Yes, this is only my opinion, but the logic goes like this: Thailand is a relatively very cheap destination which is widely known around the world for its sex tourist attractions.

Now what kind of a numbnutts gets on a plane and flies half way around the world just to screwww with beautiful young girls who are petite and sometime look underage and are very submissive because they are paid to be that way?

So why should we not expect they will commit more unspeakable acts than the Thai Men who are just normal men living in their society with families, wives and children of their own, and who mostly are fairly devout in their religious beliefs.

I am writing logically, if you had half a brain without troll on it, then you would see my comment for what it is, just the truth.

So, the "normal" pedos are just fine? And of course, you are an exception, right? I would like to see these people out of here as well, but you have jumped ship straight into the crazy waters if you think the things in your first post (and the other posts didn't get any better). Have fun swimming around.

Sad but not surprising that we are a haven for pedophiles and the likes.

I'm still adamant on advocating that the most effective form of punishment for repeat offenders is castration.

Nip the problem at the bud. Maybe they'll all take up opera singing as a past time instead.

Its the "only" answer !

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png

Yep some countries LOVE THESE crims.

In OZ is the same, recently a guy was FINED for selling and using COCAINE.

INSANE, and the law makers want us to believe they are combating crime.

Let them all go to CHINA, and see what will happen to them.

WOW - such a hideous 'crime' !! You must be properly outraged! rolleyes.gif

Well have to realise that there are weak characters in society who cannot help themselves and do take these drugs. However its the way that courts sometimes regard this drug taking that's "outrageous" rolleyes.gif

<deleted> ,,,,do not send them ROCK SPIDERS BACK HOME leave them here and cut their balls out ,when that is done string them up by their dick till they die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If not PLEASE I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM,,,,,,,This is personal my daugther was molested when she was 12,,,,,,,,,,,,I will be very helpfull THANK YOU. bah.gif

I am convinced that the worst punishment that could be given to a rapist or kiddie fiddler is castration , they will "never" forget the lesson. coffee1.gif

Who needs them, anyway?

So why do Muslims and Indians find it ok to marry young girls off to older men sometimes to settle family debts. Anybody doing that in most European societies will go to jail.

Which of these cultures do you come from !

Who needs them, anyway?

Where are you from.?

Who? Me?

So you are a FARANG then ! clap2.gif

Who needs them, anyway?

Actually, I am no troll.

If you really believe your crap about higher percentage of Farang men using Thai women,than Thai men, ask any bar girl how many kids she has back home with mama and what happened to their 'butterfly' Thai fathers. rolleyes.gif

Edited by oldsailor35
  • Like 2

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20> . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

The world has gone mad.

He is a repeat offender. What i don't understand most of all is why a REPEAT offender would be given probation?

He was not a repeat offender when that sentence was handed out. So the repeat offender was not given probation, the offender was.

18 months suspended may look a very light punishment, but without knowing what he exactly did this is impossible to judge.

Many here can't be bothered with the facts. If they don't know them they just make them up in their own head.

• Like 1

First of all, what is a "nonce?" Second, these guys do not seem that bad or dangerous to me. If the guy who "did something" to 11 year old kids received a suspended sentence, chances are that he already served many months waiting for his trial AND what he did what not that bad (ie. touching or taking photos vs. rape).

Statutory rape means having consensual sex with a girl under 18. So this dude may have had sex with a very willing 17 year old girl. So what? Maybe the US should drop the age of consent down to 15. That would eliminate 1000s of "nonces" from the world.

Finally, the dude who is wanted for extortion regarding a motorcycle, send him back for trial. I must tell you though, I have been swindled by many people regarding loans and investments, which they have never paid back. The police will not help at all. They claim it is a "civil matter." Therefore, I must hire a $300/hour lawyer, who sends out letters and demands, which generally result in zilch. That is justice in America. So I just let it go. It's not worth the stress.

In summation, these guys all have sinned - but so have we. They are really not much different than any of us.

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

Ageofconsent.com shows over 30 states with legal age of consent as 16, 9 states or so 17 and a few more as 18 Supreme court shot down all 15 yo and below age limits.........and there were more than a couple at 14 way back then..........FYI my Mother got married when she was 14 YO my Dad was 18 and in the US Navy = and we are damned proud of that. Its not all pedophilia, Time periods and cultures are all at play here.............just because its not like that in your own country, doesn't make it wrong...........just saying

• Like 1

Who needs them, anyway?

Where are you from.?

Who? Me?

Okay, this explains it:

Teenage sex merits a sensible debate

Herald Scotland-Nov 17, 2013

To bolster his argument, Prof Ashton points to countries such as Spain, France or Italy where the age of consent is lower -13, 14 and 14 respectively.

thumbsup.gif

Who needs them, anyway?

Where are you from.?

Who? Me?

Okay, this explains it:

Teenage sex merits a sensible debate

Herald Scotland-Nov 17, 2013

To bolster his argument, Prof Ashton points to countries such as Spain, France or Italy where the age of consent is lower -13, 14 and 14 respectively.

thumbsup.gif

See, I told you.

But some guys on this forum are just so biased against Thai people that it is almost alarming

I still do believe that what I have said so far is basically correct. I just have not had time to dig out the references I would need to refute much of the silliness I see running rampant here.

If you are happy in Thailand, this might be in requirement to being able to see straight the reality around you.

Farang are truly not known for being about to see reality.

Take the number of Americans who believe in god, and the devil, for example.

What utter nonsense, and you would think that adults would know better than to believe in spirits.

So yes, there are many countries with a low age of consent, BUT this does NOT mean that they are having sexual intercourse at this young age,

Although some nutty misinformed people here think otherwise.

No, this just means that the girls can be betrothed married to some guy with a long piece of cloth on this head, and this will not brake the law.

Then, years later, the marriage is consummated.

You DO know what consummated means, don't you?

So, there is no physical abuse going on when the girls are 4 or 5.

Naturally, I do not believe in any of that screwed up law in the Arabic countries when it comes to their treatment of women.

This is horrible.

Female circumcision, which is often practiced by the older women on the younger women, should be a capital offense.

But what are you going to do?

Probably the reason for this is that the sun is so hot over there, the brains are already fried like KaoPad,

And no one can think straight, or show any empathy for young girls who have their lives ahead of them.

Female circumcision is when they cut out the sexually stimulating parts of the anatomy leaving the women disfigured, often in pain, and injured for life.

They do not do that in Thailand, you know.

So, farang in Thailand, or farang in Arabia, the Persian Gulf, basically you can have them, I don't want them.

I far prefer the Asian culture, and that is why I am here.

I believe that the Buddhist religion is the one that should be practiced by everyone around the world.

And I think I am going to learn a lot more about Buddhism, even though, up to this point, I have not liked very much religion of any sort.

Yes, take the farang, if you like,

Because i do not like, at least most I do not like, I am afraid.

Cracking down on the low lifes who come here to live, about time and good on them

for doing it, they give decent expats and tourists a bad reputation

I agree whole heartedly......

Next start on those who come here from much closer, then decent tourists and Expats can go about creating a better reputation.

SUSPENDED 18 months sentence for fooling with 11 year olds w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20> . Has the world gone MAD. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

The world has gone mad.

He is a repeat offender. What i don't understand most of all is why a REPEAT offender would be given probation?

He was not a repeat offender when that sentence was handed out. So the repeat offender was not given probation, the offender was.

18 months suspended may look a very light punishment, but without knowing what he exactly did this is impossible to judge.

cheesy.gif .......................Gawd 'elp us. Guilty sentence means he did something with 11 year old kids. rolleyes.gif ...............blink.png

Undoubtedly you attended his trial or examined all the evidence and that allowed you to denounce the decision of the judge(s).

• Like 1

First of all, what is a "nonce?" Second, these guys do not seem that bad or dangerous to me. If the guy who "did something" to 11 year old kids received a suspended sentence, chances are that he already served many months waiting for his trial AND what he did what not that bad (ie. touching or taking photos vs. rape).

Statutory rape means having consensual sex with a girl under 18. So this dude may have had sex with a very willing 17 year old girl. So what? Maybe the US should drop the age of consent down to 15. That would eliminate 1000s of "nonces" from the world.

Finally, the dude who is wanted for extortion regarding a motorcycle, send him back for trial. I must tell you though, I have been swindled by many people regarding loans and investments, which they have never paid back. The police will not help at all. They claim it is a "civil matter." Therefore, I must hire a $300/hour lawyer, who sends out letters and demands, which generally result in zilch. That is justice in America. So I just let it go. It's not worth the stress.

In summation, these guys all have sinned - but so have we. They are really not much different than any of us.

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

Well they're very different to me!

I can't help but think that you are deranged. Touching 11 year old kids is OK is it? Statutory rape ok is it? What is wrong with you?

Who needs them, anyway?

Actually, I am no troll.

There is that logic again.....but not.

You can steer clear of other farangs all you want. Do you believe that you are going to make friends among the Thai people? If you believe that you will, then I hope your have a huge bank account. Your Thai friends will will be your "friends", right up to the day your money runs out. So dream on, and happy trails to you!whistling.gif

You sir are a racist to the highest degree. I pity you.

From Wiki:

In the United Kingdom, nonce is a slang word for a sex offender or child sexual abuser. Although the term traditionally referred specifically to sex offenders, it later became a more general term of abuse approximately synonymous with "idiot".

With regard to your observations, and with specific reference to the word Nonce being generally synonymous with "idiot"........no, I won't say it. The Mods wouldn't like it. facepalm.gif

Being from England( Sheffield) I have never heard the word "Nonce" to mean anything other than a sex predator, Never in my life have i ever heard the word used to mean " Idiot"

Edited by lucifer666

From Wiki:

In the United Kingdom, nonce is a slang word for a sex offender or child sexual abuser. Although the term traditionally referred specifically to sex offenders, it later became a more general term of abuse approximately synonymous with "idiot".

With regard to your observations, and with specific reference to the word Nonce being generally synonymous with "idiot"........no, I won't say it. The Mods wouldn't like it. facepalm.gif

Being from England( Sheffield) I have never heard the word "Nonce" to mean anything other than a sex predator, Never in my life have i ever heard the word used to mean " Idiot"

Not being from England, but having a friend from England, he uses the nonce word as idiot, he calls me it all the time.

I have always in the past thought it to mean idiot, never heard it meaning sex predator or such.

From Wiki:

Not being from England, but having a friend from England, he uses the nonce word as idiot, he calls me it all the time.

I have always in the past thought it to mean idiot, never heard it meaning sex predator or such.

I am a Londoner and I can assure you that nonce has two meanings, one a tech term and the other adult fooling with kids. I would not be happy if someone called me that. sad.png