• Like 1

Very intelligent.

Good job.

Buddhist.

Extremely honest.

Sweet.

Beautiful.

A virgin!

Told me " you young man now, but Il want to taking care of you when you old man too!"

That sealed the deal for me.

12 years married now, one child ,and still happy!

I met my wife before she was a virgin!cheesy.gif

• Like 1

What attracted me to my wife is her loyalty & sincerity towards me, her good looks, her polite manners towards almost anyone and she doesn't shout around for no reason. It's now already 3 years and we have a great time every day. We are able to communicate in English/Thai or Isaan Lao and I am proud the way her parents raised her.

• Like 2

Tall & sexy, a Ford Agency model, MBA degree, Happy firey eyes,

good communicator, witty & funny, serious when need be, great

cook (I can cook too so not really an attraction however...), great

at bedroom gymnastics, wonderful in social circles, shops only

when neded, never bored, loves animals including me, gentle,

a fighter when needed, liked me as much as I liked her, bloody

hell I'll stop here....

Spend a lot of time dreaming, do ya????

• Like 1

Tall & sexy, a Ford Agency model, MBA degree, Happy firey eyes,

good communicator, witty & funny, serious when need be, great

cook (I can cook too so not really an attraction however...), great

at bedroom gymnastics, wonderful in social circles, shops only

when neded, never bored, loves animals including me, gentle,

a fighter when needed, liked me as much as I liked her, bloody

hell I'll stop here....

Spend a lot of time dreaming, do ya????

Nope...been married to the lass for 9 great years so I guess one could

say I'm livin the dream thumbsup.gif

the fact that she was the sweetest, kindest most unselfish woman i'd ever met

Was ?

the question: What was it that attracted you to your thai wives and partners.- past tense

the answer : was the sweetest, kindest most unselfish woman i'd ever met - past tense.

• Like 1

Was ?

the question: What was it that attracted you to your thai wives and partners.- past tense

the answer : was the sweetest, kindest most unselfish woman i'd ever met - past tense.

Yes, you are right. My apologies.

• Like 1

That first night, 14 years ago, it was her smile, her laugh and her sense of humour. I also thought that (and still think) that she was beautiful, however, it was the smile and laugh that really did it for me.

Last week we went out for dinner with some friends and one of them said "your wife has a great laugh", brought all the memories back!

Her wide, guilless smile with those impossibly perfect white teeth, soul-piercing eyes and a body that needed no alterations.

I thought at that moment that she was the lady I had waited all my life to meet and we have been inseparable ever since - during many years of marriage my initial thoughts have been confirmed over and over again !

• Like 1

My wife was a housegirl at our US Army Camp at Kanchanaburi in 1968-69. She washed and ironed clothes for 12 GI's, and polished boots, made 12 beds and kept our barracks clean. We each paid like $8 per month. She wouldn't have anything to do

With the GI's.

I happened to be in charge of the housegirls. Tough job but someone had to do it.

I pursued her for months to no avail. When Our camp closed I got reassigned to Camp Samae at Sattahip.

She got hired at the Enlisted Mens club on base.

After a while she relented and went out with me. About 6 months later we were married and have been for almost 45 years,

And have a son 43 years old.

She was 23 and about 98 lbs with long long hair and rather shapely and attractive as well, this and the fact that she was a hard worker, was my reasons for being attracted to her.

Chu Lai6768

Bravo sir! - many congratulations.

• Like 2

Her a$$ and her hair.

Now, 23 years and a couple of kids later, her backside's expanded slightly but, hey, still looks gooood to me!.

Unlike the majority of Thais, she had and still has naturally frizzy hair and is quite often asked by others how she 'makes her hair like that?'. In fact, Thais often initially speak to her in English in the belief she's not Thai.

Edited by Songhua

he did not mention WHERE he saw the show...:)

I saw a Ping pong show years ago with an aussie girl,the thai lady was on the later side of forty and resembled a fat midget,despite this she certainly was not shy.

Can't say I was entertained but hey it's still in my mind so it had something.

Did the Aussie girl have a work permit?

Snap. We were introduced by her cousin who thought that I should have a regular lady. I took her on as a housekeeper which meant at least that she, who had been working as a waitress in a restaurant, wasn't on her feet all day, and had spare money in her purse for the first time in her life. It was obvious that she had been beaten down by Life, having raised 2 children alone after her worthless 'husband' abandoned her, but still retained a cheerfulness and dogged spirit. After listening to her story (she had struggled alone for 10 years bringing up two kids), It was clear that she really needed somebody to stand alongside, holding her hand, to face life vicissitudes. I told her that I thought that she had never really had a life and I was going to give her one. (No pun intended).

The cynical might think, and the foolish say, that what she needed, and was targeting, was access to my wallet but our relationship became much more than that. Now, on reflection, I realise that I needed her as much as she needed me. Never a habitue of the bar scene I now eschewed it completely. Her even temper, her kindness and concern for my wellbeing brought about significant change in the way that I viewed Life and I am a much better and kinder person for it. For 12 years we have been content with each other, and as time goes by, our relationship strengthens. I could never play away and cheat on her and if I were to wander and she found out, the pain that she would suffer would be as nothing to the remorse that I felt.

If asked to contain my thoughts in a nutshell I would say that she practices the very essence of true Buddhism.

• Like 2

I found out later that night she was hungry. I have a dog now that does the same thing when I say, "Puppy want a treat?"

My dog licks it's balls,lucky I'm not gay or I would mistake it for a come on.

"There is often to much negativity so would be nice to see the real positive sides ..."

It might be nice, but when you started this topic did you really think you'd get that sort of response here at TV?

"My dog licks it's balls, lucky I'm not gay or I would mistake it for a come on."

I guess if you had a female dog who licked herself, what with you being all hetero and "straight" , that would be a real turn on for you, hmmm?

Edited by Suradit69

Very intelligent.

Good job.

Buddhist.

Extremely honest.

Sweet.

Beautiful.

A virgin!

Told me " you young man now, but Il want to taking care of you when you old man too!"

That sealed the deal for me.

12 years married now, one child ,and still happy!

You forgot Uni degree or two!

The attraction.? ?..mmmmm

Petite

Asian,

Cute,

Amazing smile

Beautiful teeth (and all her own)

Big brown almond shaped eyes

Long silky black hair

Supersoft golden skin

Shapely legs

Amazing cook

Oh, and she said ...YES !

Married 8 years together 10, still makes me have a huge happy grin when she comes out of the shower !

what attracted me to her was, when she worked the chrome poles, she used to give me 50 per cent from each punter, thanks klaus, rodney,mario, wayne, carlos, i only mention you blokes, because you all sponsored her, the other thousands of her past customers i thank you too, you kept me in chang and maccas for years.

really though some of attractions included

loyal

honest

kind

gentle

hard working

virgin bride

has a great family

what attracted me to her was, when she worked the chrome poles, she used to give me 50 per cent from each punter, thanks klaus, rodney,mario, wayne, carlos, i only mention you blokes, because you all sponsored her, the other thousands of her past customers i thank you too, you kept me in chang and maccas for years.

really though some of attractions included

loyal

honest

kind

gentle

hard working

virgin bride

has a great family

finally! a post about character and personality rather than just physical appendages.