Farong married to Thai women with family

hellodolly

My though on the subject:

a lot of thai children are raised by their own grandparent, while the parent do go work on another province.

So the kids found themselves all their childhood with their others cousins, grandparents, aunty, but sometimes rarely with their parents.

The family structure is completely different from the west, the family tie as well.

Certainly a real psychanalist can talk better about the mental development with these kids.

If they dont fell the warmth, usually their friend will become their second family. I guess you heard many time: "she is my sister".

These kids do need love, do need caring, not just be one among 10 cousins running in the backyard of grandma...

Hope you get my messagewai2.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellodolly!!

This is something that I have met numerous times in my life amongst others. Why in hell call solmebody something

that they are NOT.

They are NOT you son and they are NOT your daughter, So use their names when talking to them. When talking to

mother in law, call her God forbid, not with her name but with Jai..

OK Problem solved for you, very easy.... Things are what they are.. Plse do not construct a problem that doesn´t

exist.

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

Hellodolly!!

This is something that I have met numerous times in my life amongst others. Why in hell call solmebody something

that they are NOT.

They are NOT you son and they are NOT your daughter, So use their names when talking to them. When talking to

mother in law, call her God forbid, not with her name but with Jai..

OK Problem solved for you, very easy.... Things are what they are.. Plse do not construct a problem that doesn´t

exist.

Glegolo

Children do not care about the silly labels we adults put on things.

It is about the roles the individuals are filling, and the relationships between them, not so much about the actual biological connections.

• Like 1

It is about the roles the individuals are filling, and the relationships between them, not so much about the actual biological connections.

So when adopted children find out they are adopted, why do they promptly bugger off to find their real mum and dad?

So when adopted children find out they are adopted, why do they promptly bugger off to find their real mum and dad?
I do not believe that is always the case,l. I am familiar with a couple of instances where an adopted child did attempt to find the birth parent(s); In both instances it was with the support and assistance of the adoptive parents. In one case the adoptive parents could not be located. In the second, the adopted party, her birth parents, and the adoptive parents now have a friendly relationship.

It is not a binary situation. Wanting to find one's birth parent(s) does not imply foresaking the adoptive parents.

Sent from my Xoom using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app