German man drugged and robbed at North Pattaya condo

webfact

What a prat.

And who is the lady in the photo? Where does she fit in?

Just curious.

im sure she is just a liason or a translator,as she is my neibour and lives at the ''markland'' where the incendent took place....zzzz i was watching from my balcony with my mroning coffee.....amazing ''romantic''thailand....

What are people thinking? What was in it for him? I have no sympathy for people inviting unknowns, thinking only about themselves and their possible pleasure. This is Thailand. Good lesson for the grandkids here. He was lucky as posted and I think that his thinkin was stinkin.

Thai citizens are stooping to an all time low very soon there wont be any tourists to rob or con talking bout killing the goose that lays the golden egg. I'm sure there is some cctv along the journey home where these two women/ladyboys can be identified. Get off your ass tourist police do your job instead of sitting on your lazy asses drinking beer and coffee.

Well I do not feel sorry for him, his own bloody fault.

You may not feel sorry for him because you you are being judgemental. He was just supporting the local

economy in a far more effective way than the UN or any NGO ever has. Poor guy has his picture on the

internet with this story, I feel very sorry for him on both accounts.

How about this idea...Tell the girl you must take a photo of her ID card for safety reasons. Use your smart phone to take the picture and upload it to your cloud account. Then if the situation turns violent, at least you have an ID card you can show to the police.

Yay? Nay?

How about this idea...Tell the girl you must take a photo of her ID card for safety reasons. Use your smart phone to take the picture and upload it to your cloud account. Then if the situation turns violent, at least you have an ID card you can show to the police.

Yay? Nay?

And if the ID is fake?

Yay? Nay?

And if the ID is fake?

That's the risk you would take with a lady from a bar also.

Yay? Nay?

Do you really think this 73 year old has any idea what the "cloud" is other than their where rain comes from? Most of my older buddies have yet to buy their first smartphone!

As to all this take their ID stuff or leave it at the front desk, in 15 year of "dating" in Thailand, the Philippines, and Cambodia, I've never done this (unless the hotel required it) and never ever once had an issue. Sure I've kicked dates out over attitude or performance issues with appropriate taxi fare home but never been rolled.

Of course, I guess it helps that I'm fit, not too old yet, don't drink or use drugs, and never bring dates to my home but always use a love motel.

Do you really think this 73 year old has any idea what the "cloud" is other than their where rain comes from? Most of my older buddies have yet to buy their first smartphone!

As to all this take their ID stuff or leave it at the front desk, in 15 year of "dating" in Thailand, the Philippines, and Cambodia, I've never done this (unless the hotel required it) and never ever once had an issue.

I was throwing out an idea, not suggesting the old victim should have done this.

As to all this take their ID stuff or leave it at the front desk, in 15 year of "dating" in Thailand, the Philippines, and Cambodia, I've never done this (unless the hotel required it) and never ever once had an issue.

I was throwing out an idea, not suggesting the old victim should have done this.

It is a good idea...but does cut down on the romance a bit. If I had thought this was necessary, I would chose a different date.