Still talking to her

jimBaaaa

IM 24 SHE IS 39, I can find no other cases of this on the net, only older man younger women. This is why I feel things are unique between me and her, if I were an old man and not sending money I know she would have stopped talking to me long ago. Do any of you know of any older women younger man relationships and there outcome?

I believe you are unique.

Most men with BGs are beta males. But that does not apply to you. It seems you are a fullscale gamma male.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are just having a laugh with us now.

No reasonable looking, sane, 24 year old would go after a well worn, 39 year old hooker when she is surrounded by a sea of relatively fresh hookers.

Is she the first girl that grabbed you on your first night in Thailand?

I'm guessing she was the first one to offer him a free shag. So it must be love!

No point as such.. but I think you know deep down that getting jumped more than you are willing to accept..

BUT.. here's a thought for you, if the Australian guy is sending her bt30,000 a month.. why is she still working in the bar ?

totster smile.png

Because it's her job.

Well, that's the point isn't it... bt30,000 a month negates the need for a 'job'. So we must conclude that she loves her job so much that she is willing to suck a bunch of stranger's knobs just because she likes it so much. Definitely wife material...

totster biggrin.png

But if her job is earning money from customers she's met in her bar, then why should she stop earning just because one of her customers is sending her some money? Why would she give up her job just because a customer decides to sponsor her? Farang sponsors are not normally the reliable types and the likelihood of anything serious developing is not high.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

I'll make this simple and to the point, without being too abrasive or offensive. This is the same you will hear from every other post, but probably with a lot more aggression and/ or insults:

you're being scammed. Everything you have said points to the long con. Do not go back and see her. If she's taking money from one, she's taking money from more. Back out now.

Yep, she has 5 other guys sending her money, she can fit you in too.

Once you decide 'you love her'.

One born every minute.

IM 24 SHE IS 39, I can find no other cases of this on the net, only older man younger women. This is why I feel things are unique between me and her, if I were an old man and not sending money I know she would have stopped talking to me long ago. Do any of you know of any older women younger man relationships and there outcome?

I believe you are unique.

Most men with BGs are beta males. But that does not apply to you. It seems you are a fullscale gamma male.

Nope, I know a Canadian guy come to CM, he's 21, she's 30.

He's been sending her 20k/month for 6 months. She's been out shagging guys every night.

Real geek, I'm guessing he never had sex before. He'll be gone in a while, and she will be out again.

No point as such.. but I think you know deep down that getting jumped more than you are willing to accept..

BUT.. here's a thought for you, if the Australian guy is sending her bt30,000 a month.. why is she still working in the bar ?

totster smile.png

Because it's her job.

Well, that's the point isn't it... bt30,000 a month negates the need for a 'job'. So we must conclude that she loves her job so much that she is willing to suck a bunch of stranger's knobs just because she likes it so much. Definitely wife material...

totster biggrin.png

But if her job is earning money from customers she's met in her bar, then why should she stop earning just because one of her customers is sending her some money? Why would she give up her job just because a customer decides to sponsor her? Farang sponsors are not normally the reliable types and the likelihood of anything serious developing is not high.

Again, you have missed the point.. I have no problem with her earning, but the fact is she no longer needs to suck dick for a living - if she wants to work there are plenty of other jobs.

But, saying that.. why would she want to work, she could quite easily live on half of the money the Australian is sending.. if it stops, well at least she knows she has 'options' biggrin.png

totster smile.png

Again, you have missed the point.. I have no problem with her earning, but the fact is she no longer needs to suck dick for a living - if she wants to work there are plenty of other jobs.

But, saying that.. why would she want to work, she could quite easily live on half of the money the Australian is sending.. if it stops, well at least she knows she has 'options' biggrin.png

totster smile.png

Reason 1

The girls in the industry often quite like what they are doing, and the drinks, the drugs, the party atmosphere.

A lot of the girls like doing it with one or two different guys every night, if they like it, they won't stop.

Reason 2

She wants more money, why stop working when a guy gives you 30k, if you keep working you can get another 30k.

If you have 5 more guys sending you money that's another 150k plus 30k from the bar when the sponsors aren't here.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 2

I am sure this girl is upset if she lost 30,000 baht a month income. How is she going to replace it ??? If you don't give her ( which you should not) I think you know the answer. The problem with these types of girls is that they feel that they somehow deserve this money. A college educated girl will only make about 15,000 to 25,000 a month and that is working 6 days a week. Why should anyone give a girl this kind of money ??? You can not buy love but can buy sex. If only for sex it is ok but understand that it is what it is... sex. Also, these girls see no problem sleeping around as they think somehow it is ok if they are getting paid and it is not about love. In addition, most of these bar girls have old customers who they keep in contact with through Facebook, emails, phone calls, chat lines, etc . When the old fling is back in town they will disappear for a day or two so they can have a little fun and make a few extra baht.

It is possible to find a good bar girl but I think better to walk away and never look back. If you want a girl friend get a good girl. It takes a little more work but it is well worth the effort. If you were sleeping with her before for free and spent a month dating her then I understand your feeling about having to see her again. If you were her customer and paid for sex then you owe her nothing. You already paid her. Walk away and find a nice girl.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I am sure this girl is upset if she lost 30,000 baht a month income. How is she going to replace it ??? If you don't give her ( which you should not) I think you know the answer. The problem with these types of girls is that they feel that they somehow deserve this money. A college educated girl will only make about 15,000 to 25,000 a month and that is working 6 days a week. Why should anyone give a girl this kind of money ??? You can not buy love but can buy sex. If only for sex it is ok but understand that it is what it is... sex. Also, these girls see no problem sleeping around as they think somehow it is ok if they are getting paid and it is not about love. In addition, most of these bar girls have old customers who they keep in contact with through Facebook, emails, phone calls, chat lines, etc . When the old fling is back in town they will disappear for a day or two so they can have a little fun and make a few extra baht.

It is possible to find a good bar girl but I think better to walk away and never look back. If you want a girl friend get a good girl. It takes a little more work but it is well worth the effort. If you were sleeping with her before for free and spent a month dating her then I understand your feeling about having to see her again. If you were her customer and paid for sex then you owe her nothing. You already paid her. Walk away and find a nice girl.

I agree with most of your post, but think if you want a gf, you need to be with her.

totster smile.png

Reason 1

The girls in the industry often quite like what they are doing, and the drinks, the drugs, the party atmosphere.

A lot of the girls like doing it with one or two different guys every night, if they like it, they won't stop.

Reason 2

She wants more money, why stop working when a guy gives you 30k, if you keep working you can get another 30k.

If you have 5 more guys sending you money that's another 150k plus 30k from the bar when the sponsors aren't here.

It was rhetorical..

However, your answers confirm what I have said previously, including my sarcastic remark (that's right, sarcastic) about her being 'wife material'

totster smile.png

• Like 1

No reasonable looking, sane, 24 year old would go after a well worn, 39 year old hooker when she is surrounded by a sea of relatively fresh hookers.

How the hell do you work that out?

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s.

Still do.

They're real women at that age. Calmer, more confident

A lot of Thai women age fantastically well.

• Like 2

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s.

Still do.

Agreed, seems many guys cannot get past the girly mag stage..rolleyes.gif .

• Like 1

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s. 

Still do.

That was why I was initially attracted to her. She carried herself much better than the youngsters, but it's obviously developed into something more now. Anyway I'd like to thank everyone for their posts, there all enlightening I suppose but a mans gotta do what he's gotta go and I'll be sure to post about how things transpire with her on my return in march.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This poster has a history of this sort of stuff. Check his earlier posts on similar subjects. If he is a troll he's kept the same theme running throughout with the 39 year old hooker story.

In previous threads he mentioned it was a 'game' to him, a challenge to see if he could seduce an older women.

and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

Really? When I was 18 I shagged a women that age. Wasn't difficult. Was nasty though and I decided I wouldn't be shagging one at that age again, not then, not now and hopefully never. Under 30 suits me just fine (currently 29). thumbsup.gif

totster xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.zYprVTCWT1.web alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20>

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

This poster has a history of this sort of stuff. Check his earlier posts on similar subjects. If he is a troll he's kept the same theme running throughout with the 39 year old hooker story.

In previous threads he mentioned it was a 'game' to him, a challenge to see if he could seduce an older women.

and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

Really? When I was 18 I shagged a women that age. Wasn't difficult. Was nasty though and I decided I wouldn't be shagging one at that age again, not then, not now and hopefully never. Under 30 suits me just fine (currently 29). thumbsup.gif

At 18 you probably didn't have a choice, mate.

You just took what was available to you . . . nasty or not.

You can't be starving, get fed and then complain about what you ate afterwards?

• Like 2

Wish someone would send me 30,000 baht a month.

I tell her to send me some of her free money lol

Next time you start a great troll, gets your facts together first.

What you have is know as a "mair yok" in Thai, they pay you to service them.

If she aint paying you, you are being ripped off, or maybe you gave her a discount because you are farang, great stuff, no double pricing here.

Buts its all a moot point, because this is BS.

I think you should realize that there is only two ways that this will work, if you plan to seriously be with her.

1) You move to Thailand and live together with her.

2) You move her to your country.

A serious relationship with her, would require your 100% attention and time. And remember that after some time, daily life sets in and she might not really be what you expected. Are you ready to go that way?

• Like 1

Wish someone would send me 30,000 baht a month.

I tell her to send me some of her free money lol

Next time you start a great troll, gets your facts together first.

What you have is know as a "mair yok" in Thai, they pay you to service them.

If she aint paying you, you are being ripped off, or maybe you gave her a discount because you are farang, great stuff, no double pricing here.

Buts its all a moot point, because this is BS.

Iol you know me and her personally? Or are you just good at generalising, like a sheep?

I think you should realize that there is only two ways that this will work, if you plan to seriously be with her.

A serious relationship with her, would require your 100% attention and time. And remember that after some time, daily life sets in and she might not really be what you expected. Are you ready to go that way? 

I know that is what's required and yes I'm fully aware that when daily life kicks in that mistakes may have been made or not, good advice though

I know that is what's required and yes I'm fully aware that when daily life kicks in that mistakes may have been made or not, good advice though

Well, in that case then I would say "GO FOR IT!"... She might be the right one for you.

Besides that, many of the guys commenting on this site about prostitutes are most likely living with one without knowing it. If not prostitutes, then for sure gold-diggers, which in my mind is very much the same thing.

Otherwise, many of them are properly banging prostitutes on a daily bases here in Thailand, but seeing nothing wrong with doing that. The girls are marked as sluts, but the guys believe they are true studs. Paying for sex seems to be okay, while taking money for it is not. Hmm... who are the smart ones here?

Furthermore, prostitutes (men or women) are also people with feelings. And I have actually seen relationships were a persons history or background, is not a problem in relation to having a good relationship or being a good and trustworthy partner in life.

So, I say ... Go for it!, but use common sense... Good luck!

PS. Her age could be to your advantage. At that age, she might be ready to settle down and have a family. Since you are still very young, the question will then be if you also are ready? Because in many Farang/bargirl relationships, the problem is actually not always the girl - but the guy, who can not stop his habit going with bargirls. When a relationship goes bad here, you always hear the guys version, but very few times get the chance to hear the girls side of the story.

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 1

I have been e mail pal with a Fillipina bar girl I met in angels. I met her in 2009. I would never send her money and have no definite plans of meeting again. She has never asked for anything I don't see anything wrong with your friendship but tread carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand