Still talking to her

jimBaaaa

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should realize that there is only two ways that this will work, if you plan to seriously be with her.

1) You move to Thailand and live together with her.

2) You move her to your country.

A serious relationship with her, would require your 100% attention and time. And remember that after some time, daily life sets in and she might not really be what you expected. Are you ready to go that way?

I know that is what's required and yes I'm fully aware that when daily life kicks in that mistakes may have been made or not, good advice though

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well, in that case then I would say "GO FOR IT!"... She might be the right one for you.

Besides that, many of the guys commenting on this site about prostitutes are most likely living with one without knowing it. If not prostitutes, then for sure gold-diggers, which in my mind is very much the same thing.

Otherwise, many of them are properly banging prostitutes on a daily bases here in Thailand, but seeing nothing wrong with doing that. The girls are marked as sluts, but the guys believe they are true studs. Paying for sex seems to be okay, while taking money for it is not. Hmm... who are the smart ones here?

Furthermore, prostitutes (men or women) are also people with feelings. And I have actually seen relationships were a persons history or background, is not a problem in relation to having a good relationship or being a good and trustworthy partner in life.

So, I say ... Go for it!, but use common sense... Good luck!

PS. Her age could be to your advantage. At that age, she might be ready to settle down and have a family. Since you are still very young, the question will then be if you also are ready? Because in many Farang/bargirl relationships, the problem is actually not always the girl - but the guy, who can not stop his habit going with bargirls. When a relationship goes bad here, you always hear the guys version, but very few times get the chance to hear the girls side of the story.

Theres always one, but now we have two (the O/P and khunpa). So "khunpa" it sounds like its a good idea to wife a prostitute, and if it goes tits up, its usually "blame the farang". Are you also from the UK ?

I do not see any problems in any person marrying a prostitute, if that is what they want to do.

The prostitute business exists because men all over the world make use of it... MANY of these men are actually married men. Are they any better or different than the girls in the trade? I really do not believe so and I respect bargirls, just as much as I respect all other people in this world.

I have personally, been with many woman since I was 16 years old. If I was a woman, I would properly (for sure) have been called a "slut". Instead I was just lucky to be born a man, which then makes things different.

I bet you MANY men would actually be prostitutes if they could. The problem however is, that most women are not willing to pay for sex, since they can easily get it for free.

And in regards to prostitution here in Thailand, it is very easy to "judge" the girls, when you come from a rich country and have been constantly "nursed" through life. If I was a woman here and had no education (because my family could not afford it), then I would for sure also choose prostitution instead of sitting in a shitty factory 10 hours per day for a lousy wage.

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 1

No

post-187289-13856432718755.jpg

That, is a bloke, an ugly one .

And I guess it defines the status of the OP as well. Don't feed.

I doubt most members on this site look any better... although they are called "handsome" on a daily bases...

Edited by khunpa

No

Posted Image

I doubt most members on this site look any better

I think she's hot maybe the other gents would like to post pictures of their wives/gf/bit on the side, I'd like to see what is said

No

Posted Image

I think she's hot maybe the other gents would like to post pictures of their wives/gf/bit on the side, I'd like to see what is said

Not gonna happen as most are nailing girls that they would do time for back home

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No

post-187289-13856432718755.jpg

You won't get many takers. TV members are only about making fun of other guys' women. I recall one guy did (HS), and she was actually pretty hot.

No

Posted Image

Not gonna happen as most are nailing girls that they would do time for back home

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In other words, the sight of an older women makes them sick, because at 39 she is 25 years to old for their taste

No

Posted Image

You won't get many takers.  TV members are only about making fun of other guys' women.  I recall one guy did (HS), and she was actually pretty hot.

They should be proud of who they are with and fight their corner, but if they can't put a picture up then obviously they must be ashamed of who they are with or don't want to reveal to the world that they are ladyboy lovers

You're certainly a committed troll, I'll give you that.

Troll this troll that, please stop being a puppet.

Picture?

Posted Image

It appears your bird is dead

I will be happy to assist you, for a fee.

Give me her name, and the name of the bar she works at.

For only 10,000 baht per day and expenses ( travel, lodging, meals, entertainment and bar money .receipts will be provided).I will pay your girl a visit and find out if she is true or available. and accepting sponsors.

This could save you millions in the long run ,or guarantee a life of bliss!

Send me a PM with the details.

I am waiting!coffee1.gif

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 1

Give me her name, and  the name of  the bar she works at.

For  only 10,000 baht per day and expenses ( travel, lodging, meals,  entertainment and bar money .receipts will be provided).I will pay your girl a visit and find out if she is true or available. and accepting sponsors.

I am waiting!Posted Image

Haha joker!

You're certainly a committed troll, I'll give you that.

Troll this troll that, please stop being a puppet.

Picture?

CountvonCount.jpg

It appears your bird is dead

First Brian and now Marge !!w00t.gif

What a week it has been. xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.pngxcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.pngxcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

She's getting that at the moment, while you are in England dreaming about settling down with her.

totster biggrin.png

clap2.gif

I'm struggling to see how she ever got into the industry in the first place, never mind get someone to send her 30k a month, and stay in the industry for long enough to be at the back end of her career.

clap2.gif

Would someone please help me? I'm an Australian and I've been sending 30K baht to a bar girl in Thailand for 3 years now. She swore she loved only me, but recently a picture appeared on her facebook page with another farang. I feel like jumping off a balcony. What can I do?

Sincerely,

Heartbroken.

Make sure you have clean undies on ...... for the pictures !!!

No

Posted Image

To view this picture is to realise this thread is uttertosh. Let us see how many more pages it is good for.

Constructive both for and again actually. Thanks for your input

Give me her name, and the name of the bar she works at.

For only 10,000 baht per day and expenses ( travel, lodging, meals, entertainment and bar money .receipts will be provided).I will pay your girl a visit and find out if she is true or available. and accepting sponsors.

I am waiting!coffee1.gif

Haha joker!

There are guys who provide this service here in Thailand.

I've yet to do it, but it sounds like a great job to me!

I've considered it.

Even the wife thinks it's a good idea!

I've heard that after a while the girls figure out who the detectives are.

ie. who gets caught after being with what customer.

So, it can be a short lived career.

Seriously, be careful.

Know exactly what you are getting into before you get in!

post-147745-0-95456900-1385880534_thumb.

This girl was easy to catch.

But her boyfriend still refused to believe it!

• 2 months later...

Coming back to Thailand, but not to be with her. Sure, she will see me and I will blow her a big kiss for old time sakes, but her friends will be laughing at her knowing she spent 6 months talking to me everyday without getting a penny or a free holiday, being 39 she should be a lot better at manipulation!

but her friends will be laughing at her

Doubtful. All these girls are likely talking online day in, day out to try snag potential ATMs and probably even the pretty ones don't always get paid. Ever heard of the long game?

• Like 1

Doubtful. All these girls are likely talking online day in, day out to try snag potential ATMs and probably even the pretty ones don't always get paid. Ever heard of the long game?

True that

But to be fair I was madly in "love" with her at one point in our skype communications and her friends knew it. I sent messages to her wall on Facebook add her friends made promises etc but now I've snapped out of it she will be seen to have failed big time when all appeared to be going so well. I booked in at her best friends hotel (not paid yet), yet to tell them I won't be staying now.

I had an "encounter" with a 50 y.o. TG when I was 47...but yeah, plenty of Thai women my own age or only slightly younger, too. I'll take experience and maturity any day over whatever it is that the majority of the farang creeps seem to be looking for...

Thai women age VERY well, this age discrepancy thing should not be surprising (but yeah, I get it, most farangs want women the age of their daughters, blech, whatever...)...it is amusing that over in the "Ladies in Thailand Forum" (groooaaaan), they have a thread titled something like, "Thai women don't age well"...hahahaha...yeah, they WISH...!! smile.png