#ThaivisaComp: Win 1000THB of credit for your mobile phone courtesy of Thaivisa.com.

Jonathan Fairfield

Everytime someone clicks like on the link, word spreads around Facebook about the prize, which is exactly what Thaivisa wants of course.

Thats not good for us, the more popular the post, the more likes, the less chance of one of us winning.

So here's what to do.

Don't click like until Friday 4pm, an hour before deadline. Nobody notices the post, big chance of a win.

Also, don't post in this thread anymore, we don't want anyone else to find out so lets let it drift off page 1.

Remember, ssshhhhh! Don't tell your friends.

Hmm, perhaps the OP is getting the message that many posters, including myself, do not use Facebook, (in my case because of the huge and valid security concerns).

Simon

My major concern is with the security, there is no way on earth that I am liking that with my main FB account that is under my real given name. (only very close friends and family get linked to that one)

I may like it at 4pm on Friday with a different FB account, or maybe not.

Edited by Thaddeus

Hmm, perhaps the OP is getting the message that many posters, including myself, do not use Facebook, (in my case because of the huge and valid security concerns).

Simon

... and that's the reason that I don't have a FB account, in my real or other persona.

That said ... takes nothing away from the intent of the OP ... but it's just not for me ... biggrin.png