Genuine part for PCX150 Bangkok

Hi all,

I have a PCX150 (red and black) and I have some scratches on the side.

I would like to change all the black part to get the new 2013 color (black matte color). Does someone has changed those part already and know where to do it ? The information on the pice would be good too :)

ps: I would like the Honda original one.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your answer. I will try to ask to a honda dealer but if someone had done it before and could gave me the price and a place, it would save me a trip.

I would like genuine parts because I would like to have the new matte color. This can't be done with stickers or with paint (not in my price range anyway) that is why I was wondering the price of new parts from Honda.

I know where are some Honda dealers. The only one I tried next to my place didn't have the part and couldn't gave me any pice of other place to go (due to the usual "I don't speak thai, they don't speak english...).

I will try other dealers. I think I know how to find them with google ;)

My question was actually if someone has done it already somewhere in Bangkok, and know a place and the price to avoid having to go to each one, one by one. I will if I have too.

Thank again.

I know where are some Honda dealers. The only one I tried next to my place didn't have the part and couldn't gave me any pice of other place to go (due to the usual "I don't speak thai, they don't speak english...).

I will try other dealers. I think I know how to find them with google wink.png

My question was actually if someone has done it already somewhere in Bangkok, and know a place and the price to avoid having to go to each one, one by one. I will if I have too.

Thank again.

Try Sumet Cycle he is a sponsor here on Thai visa, he has a standing thread here on the cycle forum

Edited by moe666

I will try other dealers. I think I know how to find them with google wink.png

Thank again.

There ya go again with this general Bangkok stuff. Next to your place? Is there a specific reason you are ashamed of where you work or live?

It is easy. You go to Honda pick up the PCX150 parts book, find the page with the body panels on it, point to the items you want, they will then punch the part numbers into a computer and tell you how much they cost. If they don't have them in stock, they will be available the next day, if you pay for them in advance. No common language except the language of motorcycles/scooters.

At least that is what I do at my nearest Honda dealer. In return I do sometimes take them custard tarts from the nearby KFC. After all one good turn deserves another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moe

I understand about helping, I'll help anyone with a genuine need. But in order to get a specific answer he needs to ask a specific question. What he really wants is someone to do all the work, for him. Which is different from actually needing help.

It also occurred to me that currently maybe they don't sell Matte Black body panels. Just a thought. As then everyone will be converting their bikes instead of buying new ones?

Of course I'm not ashamed about where I live, I'm in thonglor. I don't think Bangkok is that big, especially when you ride a bike. I don't care about having to go far if I can find what I want more easly. That is why I said Bangkok in general. My mistakes, I'm don't post offen on forums so I didn't now that would make a big difference. Sorry about that.

I don't need people to do the work for me, I was just thinking that someone might have done it and gave me a simple answer as "I have done it at ... and I paid ... THB". I don't have time to do go during the week so I gave a try on this forum if that could help me narrow done my research.

Everybody knows also that even at official honda dealers, you can easly negociate the price so I wanted to know how much someone paid and where if possible so I had a baseline for my negociation.

Sorry if my request wasn't specific enough.

I will try honda dealers as soon as I have the time and post what I found if that can help someone else.

OK you can ride over here to Phra Khanong. I will take you to the Honda dealer we can look at the parts book and sort out the price and they can fit them for you should you decide to go ahead.

I am not available on Saturday afternoons otherwise any other time is OK, subject to you calling ahead.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

Edited by VocalNeal

OK you can ride over here to Phra Khanong. I will take you to the Honda dealer we can look at the parts book and sort out the price and they can fit them for you should you decide to go ahead.

I am not available on Saturday afternoons otherwise any other time is OK, subject to you calling ahead.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

Thank you very much for you offer but I can do this by myself, I will be fine :)

As I said, it was just a pre-research via this forum. I will do my research when I have time. This is not urgent :)

Seriously ????

I was just asking if someone who had done it already and could share the info and experience !!!!! First post : "Does someone has changed those part already and know where to do it ?" Not for someone to take my hand and go to honda dealers with me !!!

No one had done it, fine by me.

Still, thank you for your offer.

Seriously ????

I was just asking if someone who had done it already and could share the info and experience !!!!! First post : "Does someone has changed those part already and know where to do it ?" Not for someone to take my hand and go to honda dealers with me !!!

No one had done it, fine by me.

Still, thank you for your offer.