I got a girl pregnant..

razorramone

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like total BS to me, never mind some might believe it.

I worked with a sucker a while back, he was banging a BG, she told him she was pregnant and needed at the time 40k for an abortion, sucker paid it, this was after knowing her for three weeks (yeah I know, do the maths).

Same sucker comes back to the LOS(cams) goes to the bar to see his "teerak", told she has now moved upcountry.

This sap had been sending her money every month.

Sucker goes upcountry and finds the house, knocks on the door, some German guy answered, words to the effect of thanks for sending us money every month.

BG appears and tell this sap she still hasnt had an abortion, this dumb c**t hands over another 40k baht, then goes back to Bkk.

He now has no money and cashes in his return ticket to get some money to enjoy his holiday.

I am not allowed to name this muppet, but believe me every word of this is true.

"German guy answered, words to the effect of thanks for sending us money every month."

This is one of the BEST examples.

Look at the big picture.

WHO is the biggest AH here?

Shame on you!

Seems Thailand/LoS/TiT is Shangri La to a lot of whining scums!

Thai immigration should sure pull up their socks to send these scum away!

Disgusting, to say the least.

I worked with a sucker a while back, he was banging a BG, she told him she was pregnant and needed at the time 40k for an abortion, sucker paid it, this was after knowing her for three weeks (yeah I know, do the maths).

Same sucker comes back to the LOS(cams) goes to the bar to see his "teerak", told she has now moved upcountry.

Sucker goes upcountry and finds the house, knocks on the door, some German guy answered, words to the effect of thanks for sending us money every month.

BG appears and tell this sap she still hasnt had an abortion, this dumb c**t hands over another 40k baht, then goes back to Bkk.

He now has no money and cashes in his return ticket to get some money to enjoy his holiday.

I am not allowed to name this muppet, but believe me every word of this is true.

Hey RG,

Bloke ('tick as) was in the restaurant with his BG and a baby in a pram, telling me and Gordo how he didn't think the baby looked like him and wasn't sure it was his and how he'd sold his cab business and built in her name a 5 million baht . . . Blah, blah!

Baby was clearly 100% Asian.

So Gordo asks this bloke how long he'd known her?

. . . .

Oh, 'bout six months.

We cried. We wept tears! I nearly had a coronary right there, right then.

Edited by MJP
  • Like 2

Hey RG,

Bloke ('tick as) was in the restaurant with his BG and a baby in a pram, telling me and Gordo how he didn't think the baby looked like him and wasn't sure it was his and how he'd sold his cab business and built in her name a 5 million baht . . . Blah, blah!

. . . .

Oh, 'bout six months.

You did the right thing! We all should start to cry for a long time.

Edit

How sad these stories are!

Sob...Sob...Sob...

Asia Asia Asia... Here I come!

But I will blame you.

But I still will come!!!

Where else???

coffee1.gif

Edited by ravip
  • Like 1

"German guy answered, words to the effect of thanks for sending us money every month."

This is one of the BEST examples.

Look at the big picture.

WHO is the biggest AH here?

Shame on you!

Seems Thailand/LoS/TiT is Shangri La to a lot of whining scums!

Thai immigration should sure pull up their socks to send these scum away!

Disgusting, to say the least.

My post was in no way meant to have a dig at Germans, for the record, my best friend in Thailand is German, I have more in common with him than I do with some of my fellow countrymen.

I am only relaying the facts as told to me.

From what you are writing, you could risk that she is a serious Buddhist and if she is... then expect her to want to keep the baby. In that case you can either live up to your responsibility or try to run from it, like a Thai-man in the same situation

I have a "Thai-man" friend who's looking after the two daughters his wife ran away from to live with her new boyfriend. You might want to make your sweeping racist generalisations slightly less wide-ranging.

• Like 2

Hey RG,

. . . .

Oh, 'bout six months.

How sad

Up to him to know how long a pregnancy takes. This was a man from the UK in his fifties. At least the kid was getting a good home.

Edited by MJP

Hey RG,

. . . .

Oh, 'bout six months.

How sad

Read it again. It's actually funny and at least the baby was getting a good home.

Have you brought up other peoples children? Spent millions doing it? Given up your life to do it? Been a responsible parent to adopted children?

It's why I'm here. So ease up!

Ease up I will.

Never over estimate one self.

We all think we are great - yep, that's for sure.

It is the poor BG who is at fault.

Remember the sick buffaloes, etc etc

Abortion is not legal in most cases but is commonly available. It is taboo for the serious buddhist here. She may want a baby, my "X" gave moral support to friend that had one. Afterward they both stayed in a temple for a while to "cleanse" themselves.

Yeah when I said on the phone "how can we abort it" she gasped in shock.

I am a little worried she might want to keep it. One phrase i recall her saying is "i thought we were not going to stay together", as if the opposite were now true.

Oh and for anyone hating on my withdrawal method, sorry but condoms kill my dick. It dies in an instant. I didnt realise it was this unrealiable. And I kinda thought years of resting my laptop in my lap would have rendered me sterile by now. Anyway I already know im stupid and an jerk, can we skip to giving me some practical advice? I'm seeing her in two hours.

better killing your dick than your life ... what were you thinking . How long have you lived here? Seems like you just got off the plane ...You are seeing her in 2 hours ! So you are waiting for all the replies before you see her . Is she in the next room ? TROLL I think .

Take a pregnancy test kit with you and test her

If she does not want to loose it then offer her money to abort it

If she has it then you can run away but id personally pay for its upbringing if it was me and by law in the uk its 20% of my earnings and she would be entitled to it as i am a british national and the csa would make sure i paid it providing she could get in contact with them and prove its mine

I have had a vacetomy though so its highly unlikely for me

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Get a grip - grow up!

The chances of you getting a girl pregnant in a "once off" encounter are virtually negligible.

Patrick

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

ALL pregnancies occur as a result of a single encounter!

If it happens to be the right time of the month and both parties are of normal fertility, the chances are quite good in the absence of contraception.

• Like 2

OP: this thread explains the situation re legal abortion in Thailand.

http://www.thaivisa....on-in-thailand/

Do not under any circumstance let her go to an illegal clinic, it can be very dangerous. As the thread explains, legal abortion can be obtained in Thailand under some circumstances, In addition abortion is fully legal on demand in neighboring Cambodia and there are good, international NGO-run clinics including one in Battambang just 2 hours from the border crossing (Marie Stopes International).

But it will be her decision. If she does not choose to have an abortion, nothing you can do.

If you need further specific practical advise you can PM me. This thread has too many posts that violate rules to begin to clean it up, so I am going to close it now.