I got a girl pregnant..

razorramone

Laughable in this day and age.

Someone ought to tell the OP he does not have to ejaculate inside her to get her prgnant 'Pull out method, indeed!!'

'Try the not put it IN without contraception method'

Abortions are avilable and many of us realise that. Yet she may not really want (or need) one.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Abortions are not uncommon or hard to find clinics to do it. People do get seriously bad infections and sometimes are put at serious health risks because not all clinics have high standards of hygene.

First of all, go visit her and talk with her face to face. Find her position on it and find out why she doesn't want to have an abortion. Make it clear that you are not interested in being a father nor have a relationship with her. Remind her that you are a POS selfish person and that she should never trust another man again. Then if she still insists on having the baby, then face it, you are responsible. It is not like you can take back your actions. You can pull a runner and abandone her and your child. Hopefully it will be a girl so some other POS from your home country can come to Thailand and do the same thing to her and continue the social problems of this country.

Ok, I know a little harsh but to be honsest if you are real and not just trolling, you really need to wake up and be a real man. I would be ashamed to know you or even talk to you face to face.

• Like 1

I am a little worried she might want to keep it. One phrase i recall her saying is "i thought we were not going to stay together", as if the opposite were now true.

This sounds fairly normal for these parts. Plus, if she's telling the truth, she's probably scared and paniced right now.

As for the heart of your question, many Thais are pro-life. So be ready for her to go all the way with this.

Get a grip - grow up!

The chances of you getting a girl pregnant in a "once off" encounter are virtually negligible.

Patrick

Wrong. Fact is some guys sperm more potent than others - not saying that in a jokey / bragging type of way, just a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Oh and for anyone hating on my withdrawal method, sorry but condoms kill my dick. It dies in an instant. I didnt realise it was this unrealiable. And I kinda thought years of resting my laptop in my lap would have rendered me sterile by now. Anyway I already know im stupid and an jerk, can we skip to giving me some practical advice? I'm seeing her in two hours.

Don't listen to the haters. Everyone needs to feel it raw, at least once in a while. Had a couple close calls myself a few times...

Too late in this instance but for next time - morning after pill, costs just 40B and available from all pharmacies without a script.

Make sure you go with the girl, buy it, watch her take it to be sure and it's one less thing to worry about. thumbsup.gif

morning after pill - did fail me once.

crazy.gif

"I guess the only other options are to convince her to have an abortion or to do a runner."

"I didnt realise it was this unrealiable. And I kinda thought years of resting my laptop in my lap would have rendered me sterile by now. Anyway I already know im stupid and an jerk, can we skip to giving me some practical advice? I'm seeing her in two hours."

Comments like the above, should makes one think...

My mates girl just got an abortion in BKK. Just have to know where, which im sure your gf or her friends do. I imagine your not the father but the baby needs one, so your a good target for a new dad...

As much as i'd love to believe you, this is a quiet office worker, and i dont want to get graphic but i know she was a virgin before me.

I'm willing to pay to get this sorted out, but the fact is im a 26 year old EFL teacher, and next year i'll be in deepest africa working for next to nothing, with no plans ever to return to thailand*. There's no way i can support her or a baby long term.

*No offence. It's a nice country, but not for me.

So you are now telling us that the girl (tells you she) was a Virgin before your once off encounter - and absolutely no need for graphic descriptions by the way - but the possibilities of pregnancy in such a situation are deep in the realms of statistical improbability.

No offence but you are young and - again sorry - dumb, if you believe this story from the girl for a second.

Patrick

Patrick are you married to an old mouse? ----- (old wive's tale pun)

A woman is as statistically likely to get pregnant the first time as she is any other given time.

"

MYTH: You can't get pregnant the first time you have sex

It may seem like the odds are in your favor, but there's no reason to risk it: You are just as likely to get pregnant the first time you have sex as any other. "In fact, some statistics say that 20% of people get pregnant within a month of starting sex," says Dr. Yen."

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20307293_3,00.html

From what you are writing, you could risk that she is a serious Buddhist and if she is... then expect her to want to keep the baby. In that case you can either live up to your responsibility or try to run from it, like a Thai-man in the same situation would do.

Honestly, your "withdrawal method" is a completely stupid way of thinking and you are now suffering the consequences. If you have been doing that all the time while here in Thailand, then I would get an STD/AIDS test done for sure. And if you plan to continue doing it that way, then I would recommend that you stay far away from Africa.

What the hell are you thinking not using a condom with a one-time sex partner in Thailand?

The reason she said abortion is not possible is not because there are no doctors or clinics that would do it. Despite the fact that it's illegal, it can be done at many places. Obviously she said that because as a Buddhist she is not willing to kill a baby as it's bad karma. It's either you manage to talk her into it somehow(the abortion) or soon you will be a father.

The bottom line is - one has to take responsibility to ones actions.

If not, all Thai basher arguments will have no meaning.

Imagine, a cabbie taking you for a ride and charging a couple of hundred baht extra

Vs

Putting on your running shoes after producing a human.

• Like 1

Deplorable on so many levels is hard to know where to start.

Are you suggesting that women never use pregnancy (real or lie) to manipulate men?

The woman was fine not to use protection. The woman seems to be fine with getting a baby.

Remember: the empowered modern women should be fully in control of their bodies. With no men interfering.

So the OP should be fine too. It was her decision to be pregnant and now she should deal with it. We are all for women's emancipation, aren't we?

• Like 1

This is utterly ridiculous. OP has to be one of the dumbest people walking this earth. And in true form he is doing what dumb people do best, contributing junk DNA to the gene pool.

Sorry bud, you get nothing more than an insult from me, it's all you deserve.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is utterly ridiculous. OP has to be one of the dumbest people walking this earth. And in true form he is doing what dumb people do best, contributing junk DNA to the gene pool.

Sorry bud, you get nothing more than an insult from me, it's all you deserve.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Eh, what is junk DNA, part of a Fiat. Please reveal all ?.....coffee1.gif

1) Abortions on demand are illegal in Thailand.

2) Abortions for medical necessity are not illegal.

3) Is it possible that you got a girl pregnant? Yes.

4) Is it possible she is pregnant and you are not the father? Yes.

5) Is it possible that she is not pregnant? Yes.

6) Would I take ANY action before a paternity test? NO!

... and the best advice you received here yet.

BTW ... no mention of the City the girl lives in but, if she is in Bangkok and not under a Bridge, there are options.

There is the PDA clinic Sukhumvit Soi 12, on the right, just before the Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant.

This sounds like total BS to me, never mind some might believe it.

I worked with a sucker a while back, he was banging a BG, she told him she was pregnant and needed at the time 40k for an abortion, sucker paid it, this was after knowing her for three weeks (yeah I know, do the maths).

Same sucker comes back to the LOS(cams) goes to the bar to see his "teerak", told she has now moved upcountry.

This sap had been sending her money every month.

Sucker goes upcountry and finds the house, knocks on the door, some German guy answered, words to the effect of thanks for sending us money every month.

BG appears and tell this sap she still hasnt had an abortion, this dumb c**t hands over another 40k baht, then goes back to Bkk.

He now has no money and cashes in his return ticket to get some money to enjoy his holiday.

I am not allowed to name this muppet, but believe me every word of this is true.

• Like 1