Cheap room for rent in Rawai area

bobtailkitten

I have woken up numerous times in the apartment block next to the fish market on wiset road, just 100m down from Chalong circle on the right hand side.

All the apartments I have stayed in (about 8 8) ) come with the same style of bed. A little hard for my liking. And a cold shower with no nozzle. They are around 3000-4000 each

Edited by IrishIvan

I have woken up numerous times in the apartment block next to the fish market on wiset road, just 100m down from Chalong circle on the right hand side. All the apartments I have stayed in (about 8 8) ) come with the same style of bed. A little hard for my liking. And a cold shower with no nozzle. They are around 3000-4000 each

There is a fish market close to the circle?

I have woken up numerous times in the apartment block next to the fish market on wiset road, just 100m down from Chalong circle on the right hand side. All the apartments I have stayed in (about 8 8) ) come with the same style of bed. A little hard for my liking. And a cold shower with no nozzle. They are around 3000-4000 each

I presume he means the sunday market.

Yes it always seems to happen after a Saturday night at laguna. It definitely smells like fish in that market...perhaps it tastes like chicken though. Anyway its a cheap liveable digs there. Got a Thai name...Jeera apartments or something similar

Yes it always seems to happen after a Saturday night at laguna. It definitely smells like fish in that market...perhaps it tastes like chicken though. Anyway its a cheap liveable digs there. Got a Thai name...Jeera apartments or something similar

A bit of a mis-adventure at Laguna, eh IrishIvan?