Jomtien Night Life

saranagon

I always like the 'Love You' beer bar. I forget the Soi number but its about half a km down (sea on you're right) from the Police hut and KFC, as I recall there is a PADI diving sign at the head of the street also.

Other than that that, the only wild nights I have had in Jomtien have been when I met a fit girl in Pattaya and she happened to live in Jomtien.

Having said that, I like the place, the beach is good, the water park is good. For a fairly quiet drink it's excellent.

The Winchester bar was the best ever but I believe old 'Bill' the proprietor has been exiled to the Phillipines so...

Long live Bill...

N@

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay all you Pattaya goers ,Having stayed in ptty before on a number of occassions i thought it would be a nice change to actually visit Jomtien ,who knows if the night life is as good on the other side ?

Any info dos and don,t s appreciated

You surprise me :D .....after staying in Pattaya "on a number of occasions", you still haven't tasted the flesh pots of "the other side", aka Jomtien? It all depends on what you are looking for, doesn't it? There's plenty "from the other side" if that's what you are after...nudge nudge wink wink!

Also, there are bars, go-go bars, excellent international restaurants (Bruno's, Mata Hari, India by Nature, Manhattan's have all relocated to Jomtien). There is one bar in Jomtien Complex Plaza that carries the alias "The No Knickers Bar"...but you have to find that one yourself because I have never been there :o

However, Jomtien does NOT have cinemas, shopping malls, large supermarkets, transvestite cabaret shows, parking problems or traffic chaos. Try it...there's more to Jomtien than a 'quiet drink'.

Thanks for that ,Sounds as if Jomtien is not the totally quiet place i imagined,Having stayed in Pattaya before soi 7/8 I thought it would be jumping over by as well.Jomtien will be my home base only i know i can,t visit Ptty without doing the usual tours of duty ,Know what i mean

I hear through the grape vine that half of Soi 9 Beer bar area has been demolished is this true ??

Loved the Tattoo Bar there

And where is this Jomtien Complex exactly? I'm back at Pattaya in 3-4 months and must inspect LV! :o

Jomtien Complex, Thapphrya Road, Na Jomtien ,If you are batting from the other side this is the place to go !!!!!

And where is this Jomtien Complex exactly? I'm back at Pattaya in 3-4 months and must inspect LV! :D

Jomtien Complex, Thapphrya Road, Na Jomtien ,If you are batting from the other side this is the place to go !!!!!

Las Vegas doesn't sound like its looking for batters from the other side :o

More like punters from the Patters side :D

Or even secret bashers of the closet kind :D

And where is this Jomtien Complex exactly? I'm back at Pattaya in 3-4 months and must inspect LV! :D

I did a google search on jomtien complex ,and alot of the results were pointing at the YMCA ,KNOW WOT I MEAN !!!

I did a google search on jomtien complex ,and alot of the results were pointing at the YMCA ,KNOW WOT I MEAN !!!

Whoa, slow down, guys. I only wanted to check out the naked pool playing girls. I'm not the YMCA type, know what I mean? :D

Champion Go Go has some OK women but always empty, how do they keep going?

KR bar has some good looking young women they seem to specialize in the 18 to 22 year range. Beer and pool and music nice laid back atmosphere.

Country Roads more woman than KR and older but same basic format good music pool beer and relaxed atmosphere.

Las Vegas always a laugh but I would pay for them to put their clothes back on. They really really need to up their quality.

Blue Room now re-opened but haven't been in so can't say.

Er... thats about it.

Also you should not be going down the far ends of any dark sois from 1 onwards after dark. You'll be the only falalng there and you won't last long.

Whoa, slow down, guys. I only wanted to check out the naked pool playing girls. I'm not the YMCA type, know what I mean? :D

Hey guys, I wasn't having a go - just my feeble attempt at humour. :D

Hey guys, I wasn't having a go - just my feeble attempt at humour. :D

Haha I know , Mobi. All in good fun, fellas :D

And where is this Jomtien Complex exactly? I'm back at Pattaya in 3-4 months and must inspect LV! :o

If you get on a baht bus to Jomtien, it takes you right past it. On the bend before you hit the beach. Inside the complex there are only 2 or 3 bars (that i know of) that are for heterosexuals, the rest are for the guys who like guys, if you get the drift. :D Outside of the complex i think they are all for the men on the lookout for ladies.

If you get on a baht bus to Jomtien, it takes you right past it. On the bend before you hit the beach. Inside the complex there are only 2 or 3 bars (that i know of) that are for heterosexuals, the rest are for the guys who like guys, if you get the drift. :D Outside of the complex i think they are all for the men on the lookout for ladies.

Ok Thanks for that ,I will pass on all this useful info to my travel co,s

Good to see so many people interested in a simple post :D

Not much else of interest to us low life expats :o

Not much else of interest to us low life expats :D

Yeah. Try starting a topic on some other aspect of life here and see how far it goes. :o

It'll get bashed, hijacked and/or simply ignored.

Champion Go Go has some OK women but always empty, how do they keep going?

The problem with Champion, or to give it it's current name, 'No.1', is the owner seems to simply jack the drinks prices and bar fines up every time that he finds that financial ends don't meet. I first started using the bar just under 3 years ago when the price of a draught beer was B45. It has has just reached the dizzy heights of B75, a 66.6% increase in just those 3 short years. This creates a diminishing returns scenario, with fewer customers paying ever higher prices, not good for the girls.

Yes, it has had some very nice girls over the years, but few stay any length of time. The staff turnover rate is, in my opinion, very high and most of the attractive women soon get the call to seek the brighter lights of Walking Street. With few customers it's difficult for No.1's girls to make a decent living if they stay.

Basically, the bar needs taking over by someone who will take more interest than the current Thai owner. The interior is tired and shabby and needs gutting, re-furbishing and re-launching with a new, brighter image. It's the only Go-Go bar in Jomtien, despite the attempts of others to change this, and could do with some competition.

Edited by Nuff Said

On the right as you walk in the complex is Blue Room, then Las Vegas, bit further down on the left is a small bar forget the name and at the end on the left is El Cyotee or some such name, no more that's it. I know because I always go down that street to have my nose hairs trimmed at the blind massage place.

Edited by Rimmer

On the right as you walk in the complex is Blue Room, then Las Vegas, bit further down on the left is a small bar forget the name and at the end on the left is El Cyotee or some such name, no more that's it. I know because I always go down that street to have my nose hairs trimmed at the blind massage place.

[/quote: :o do they only do nose jobs, I have other places that need a trim

: :D do they only do nose jobs, I have other places that need a trim

I very much doubt you will find a blind Rabbi in Jomtien... :o

I know because I always go down that street to have my nose hairs trimmed at the blind massage place.

is that anose job you sld not take the piss out of the blind massage people

they are not into that and do a great job :D

Now, that's funny !!!! :o

I know because I always go down that street to have my nose hairs trimmed at the blind massage place.

is that anose job you sld not take the piss out of the blind massage people

they are not into that and do a great job :D

Now, that's funny !!!! :o

no theblind massage people are really wonderful and you dogs sld support them not like that other guy talks crapola :D

There is also the bar, quite a big one, with the "Chippy" take away attached. Can't remember the name though. A couple of Jockanese own it.

: :D do they only do nose jobs, I have other places that need a trim

I very much doubt you will find a blind Rabbi in Jomtien... :o

:D:D

Actually if all you want is an actual massage the blind massage people are truly excellent. I have one there about once a week.

If you fancy a laugh head down the soi from Las Vegas turn the corner left and have a beer in the only straight bar in that area. Forget the name but its got a pool table stuck right in front and has WOMEN working there.

Bought by a Lithuanian for his girl and its just totally the wrong bar in the wrong place. You will be their first customer that week guaranteed.

Actually if all you want is an actual massage the blind massage people are truly excellent. I have one there about once a week.

If you fancy a laugh head down the soi from Las Vegas turn the corner left and have a beer in the only straight bar in that area. Forget the name but its got a pool table stuck right in front and has WOMEN working there.

Bought by a Lithuanian for his girl and its just totally the wrong bar in the wrong place. You will be their first customer that week guaranteed.

Martin's Bar I believe

I lived in Jomtien and still have a condo there. I'm of the opinion that if you can't find what you are looking for in Jomtien the chances are that you DON'T need it anyways.

I also have an opinion about Jomtien complex. I met a guy in a Jomtien bar and he was busy pumping a Jomtien complex bar. I was invited to go and have a look. I told the guy that there were a lot of guys from the other side there and I would rather stay where I was at. He was quite offended when I finally asked him if he was from the other side. He assured me that he wasn't. I finally told him that he picked a piss poor place to buy a bar if he wanted the straight type ex-pat crowd. I feel crawly when the boys are winking, blowing kisses and gesturing at me. To each his own but I prefer genuine females.

I lived in Jomtien and still have a condo there. I'm of the opinion that if you can't find what you are looking for in Jomtien the chances are that you DON'T need it anyways.

I also have an opinion about Jomtien complex. I met a guy in a Jomtien bar and he was busy pumping a Jomtien complex bar. I was invited to go and have a look. I told the guy that there were a lot of guys from the other side there and I would rather stay where I was at. He was quite offended when I finally asked him if he was from the other side. He assured me that he wasn't. I finally told him that he picked a piss poor place to buy a bar if he wanted the straight type ex-pat crowd. I feel crawly when the boys are winking, blowing kisses and gesturing at me. To each his own but I prefer genuine females.

:D good one gary these ######s from the other side should be behind door, perhaps put tollgates on entry into jomtien complex :o

If your single - head into Pattaya,

If your "married" Jomtien is fine, as there is little to tempt you?

Have Fun!

and if you are married and over 40,

you could invite your wife to The Elvis show 2 times a week at

Jomtien Boathouse