Jomtien Night Life

saranagon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jomtien bar offering naked pool is closed down by Pattaya Police.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Soopashat from Pattaya Police Station received information of a bar inside the Jomtien Complex which was offering foreigners a chance to play pool with naked women for 200 Baht per game. This is clearly against the law and it was decided to conduct an undercover operation on Wednesday Night using a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began. These pictures come from the camera itself which provided the Police with enough evidence to conduct an immediate raid on the Las Vegas Bar and Restaurant. As the cameras entered the establishment, the naked woman was detained. Khun Janya aged 30, the Manager of the bar was arrested and licenses for the bar and restaurant were checked and were found to be in order. The naked pool player, manager and owner of the bar were all taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged under public obscenity laws. A report of the case has been sent to the Governor of Chonburi who will now decide if the evening’s events warrant a temporary or permanent closure of the establishment

From Pattaya City News..... :o:D

Police Lieutenant Colonel Soopashat from Pattaya Police Station received information of a bar inside the Jomtien Complex which was offering foreigners a chance to play pool with naked women for 200 Baht per game. This is clearly against the law and it was decided to conduct an undercover operation on Wednesday Night using a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began. These pictures come from the camera itself which provided the Police with enough evidence to conduct an immediate raid on the Las Vegas Bar and Restaurant. As the cameras entered the establishment, the naked woman was detained. Khun Janya aged 30, the Manager of the bar was arrested and licenses for the bar and restaurant were checked and were found to be in order. The naked pool player, manager and owner of the bar were all taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged under public obscenity laws. A report of the case has been sent to the Governor of Chonburi who will now decide if the evening’s events warrant a temporary or permanent closure of the establishment

From Pattaya City News..... :o:D

Naked Pool - now thats quality! :D

.......using a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began.

Naked Pool Lady.........crikes I`d be shaking too much to put me ball on the spot!! :o

This whole episode stinks of a rival bar owner grassing to the police. Buisness isn't always too brisk in the Jomtien Complex area, but, from my experience as a customer of Las Vegas a couple of times a week, it seems to be doing rather better than others in the area. Yet another sad case of Pattaya Police, or what passes for them, having little better to do. It's also amazing how they can scramble a truck load of officers to swoop on a gambling den, seizing the usual deck of cards and the grand total of B20 in cash. Wow.

Just the night before last I was in a Go-Go bar in Walking Street. I forget the name, but it beings with a 'B'. Inside, in full view of the patrons, is a large bathtub in which 3 naked ladies perform various acts for all to see. I can only presume that this bar is police owned or has very strong connections to them. It's too blatent to be anything else.

Just the night before last I was in a Go-Go bar in Walking Street. I forget the name, but it beings with a 'B'. Inside, in full view of the patrons, is a large bathtub in which 3 naked ladies perform various acts for all to see.

Club Boesche (Covenant Garden Complex I think it's called).

Go-go bars don't seem to get the same scrutiny that beer bars do, and they usually have a better warning system in place. Anything that even resembles the police and the (naked) girls vanish in a flash, to be replaced by more decently clad damsels.

[SNIP

This whole episode stinks of a rival bar owner grassing to the police. Buisness isn't always too brisk in the Jomtien Complex area, but, from my experience as a customer of Las Vegas a couple of times a week, it seems to be doing rather better than others in the area. Yet another sad case of Pattaya Police, or what passes for them, having little better to do. It's also amazing how they can scramble a truck load of officers to swoop on a gambling den, seizing the usual deck of cards and the grand total of B20 in cash. Wow.

SNIP

Or maybe the ministry of no fun also follow TV posts.......

Edited by Rimmer

Just the night before last I was in a Go-Go bar in Walking Street. I forget the name, but it beings with a 'B'. Inside, in full view of the patrons, is a large bathtub in which 3 naked ladies perform various acts for all to see.

Club Boesche (Covenant Garden Complex I think it's called).

Go-go bars don't seem to get the same scrutiny that beer bars do, and they usually have a better warning system in place. Anything that even resembles the police and the (naked) girls vanish in a flash, to be replaced by more decently clad damsels.

Yes, that's the place.

What about Puggys Place on the main road coming from Pattaya as you round the big bend in the road going in to Jotiem at a block and a half down on the right hand side is Puggys, striaght bar, good people? Anyone been there?

Can,t recall seeing Puggys Bar, though on the bend R-H-S are two decent bars, the DK Bar opened three weeks ago and the Take Care Bar, both air conditioned and both with ladies, good music and good environment to have a drink.

:D I've had a few interesting times at Soi Welcome Jomtien. Actually more fun than the fast handed pushy places in Pattaya for this cowboy. All depends how much freedom I have from the family. :o Both places serve me when I am in the area. :D

:D

I always enjoyed Pukky's bar. (Puggy ?) The owner was a personable lady and I was quite impressed with her sister. Unfortunately I think it is now gone. I walked down that way intending to stop in but alas it is gone. :o

What about Puggys Place on the main road coming from Pattaya as you round the big bend in the road going in to Jotiem at a block and a half down on the right hand side is Puggys, striaght bar, good people? Anyone been there?

I always enjoyed Pukky's bar. (Puggy ?) The owner was a personable lady and I was quite impressed with her sister. Unfortunately I think it is now gone. I walked down that way intending to stop in but alas it is gone. :o

It has merely moved across the road...However it now seems a little scaled down to what it was.

It has merely moved across the road...However it now seems a little scaled down to what it was.

I'm glad to hear that. I was so intent at looking at the Pattaya side of the road that I didn't bother to look on the other side. :D