Thaivisa Facebook Competition - Winners announced here...

Jonathan Fairfield

Thanks to all of you who entered the recent Thaivisa Facebook Competition.

We're delighted to announce that the following people have each won 1000 Baht worth of credit for their mobile phone courtesy of Thaivisa.com.

Mike Bell

Brian Soerensen

Peter Webb

Lynne Barnes

CharllzLett Thomas Ramos

Piet Kruit

Christine Theunis

Mon Cooley

Henning Lind

Jasmine B Gurung

All of the winners will be contacted via Facebook within the next 24 hours to arrange details of how they can receive their prize.

Thanks again and well done to all the winners!

• Like 2

Thanks,but still havn't got anything on my phone

Now it is 14.20 at Monday-I contact Thaivisa at Facebook yesterday and asked why nothing happend as I was told-whitin 24 hours.

I was then told-it is Sonday and you will get the money on your phone tomorrow Monday...still nothing-is this a joke or what???

Thanks,but still havn't got anything on my phone

Now it is 14.20 at Monday-I contact Thaivisa at Facebook yesterday and asked why nothing happend as I was told-whitin 24 hours.

I was then told-it is Sonday and you will get the money on your phone tomorrow Monday...still nothing-is this a joke or what???

Haven't got mine yet either..!!

Apologies guys, we'll be issuing payment of the 1000B prize to your mobile phone asap. There has been a slight delay but we're on to it. All winners have been contacted via Facebook message to ask for their mobile number but we are still waiting for a response from some people. Double check your Facebook inbox and also check your 'other' message folder.

Apologies again but rest assured we are working to sort out the problem.

Thanks

Hiw can it be difficult . All they need to do is go in any 7 11 punch in the phone number to the machine. A few seconds later it arrives ???

Very surprised that TV have let this slip and piss of the members looking like its backfiring . Come on George step in for the sake of good relations ?