Lite Beer

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Laughing at the bickering going on here. Is anyone here actually Thai?

Wrong time for this unoriginal train of thought mate. How's the inside of your box?

I don't really know what your talking about, but its the constant bickering that leads to fights. If everyone just agrees to disagree, sit down have a beer then all would be well.

I live in a foreign country, I am not Thai. There is absolutely no point in joining in with other people's matters.

Edited by Richiekorn
  • Like 1

YOU ANTI THAKSIN supporters have to admit now that the agressors are the demonstrators YOU cant blame the red shirts for this since its clear they were the ones attacked and if it turns out they shot the kid dead then it was obviosuly in self defense while being attacked by a MOB. there is also a video just posted of these so called peaceful protesters attacking a taxi and the driver

figured I would post the video to show who the aggressors are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-chbv56ZvPE#t=0

Come on Yingluck stop pussyfooting with these scumbags and enforce the law

Yes, it appears to be the yellows, but to their discharge, there are also guys who are trying to stop the agitators from damaging the taxi. Anybody in charge of maintaining order knows how sometimes things get out of hand. I believe the real issue of Yellows is their disorganization. If they had trained and recruited some security, they would not have an issue holding their troops under control. Sadly, this costed the life of someone tonight (and for reminder, we do not know who is the victim, nor who shot him - yellow or red).

Now could the foreign posters here on TV act a bit more dispassionately? I see and read a lot of agitated comments, almost as though they were directly concerned or involved with either side.

I guess that as foreigners, we are lucky (for once!) to be non-citizens and not involved in their local "civil war", useless to replicate it among us. Thais do enough damage by themselves, without needing our help.

• Like 2

They bring yellow thugs from south thailand. You know the muslims terrorist, as some of you like to label them. And you wonder its turn nasty.

Again this ignorance rises it's head. The conflicts relating to Islamic separatism in Thailand are isolated to the three provinces in the far, far South of Thailand. There are hundreds of square km of the South between Bangkok and these three provinces, the vast majority of which is happily Thai and also happens to be predominantly anti-Thaksin.

The two groups are not the same and claiming they are simply displays ignorance regarding what actually constitutes the South of Thailand.

• Like 2

YOU ANTI THAKSIN supporters have to admit now that the agressors are the demonstrators YOU cant blame the red shirts for this since its clear they were the ones attacked and if it turns out they shot the kid dead then it was obviosuly in self defense while being attacked by a MOB. there is also a video just posted of these so called peaceful protesters attacking a taxi and the driver

Shall we compare track records of the reds and yellows re: mindless violence, chucking buckets of human blood over buildings ( that was soooo gross ) inciting crowds to burn Bangkok, invading hospitals...... you feel ok with that?

Just cant admit they are wrong can you

PATHETIC

Since those actions aN elEction was held where the people of Thailand VOTED and voted in the current government of which these people are trying to topple BECAUSE THEY CANNOT WIN THEIR OWN ELECTION what part of that don't you understand.

The PEOPLE OF THAILAND want this Government which the election showed, and would show again should it go to another election.

THAT IS THE THING you guys and the demonstrators just cant take LOL

To bad Yingluck dosen't agree with you. If she did she would immediately dissolve the house and call for an new election. That would put an end to the demonstration. Yes Suthep and a few would be left with other ideas but the people as a whole would accept it.

The problem is unlike you she does not believe things would turn out so rosie for the PTP.

Maybe you could give her a call and give her the information you have guaranteeing things would be OK. She obviously dosen't think so. Or do you think she is just to stupid to recognize the truth as you do?

Shall we compare track records of the reds and yellows re: mindless violence, chucking buckets of human blood over buildings ( that was soooo gross ) inciting crowds to burn Bangkok, invading hospitals...... you feel ok with that?

Yeah, pretty ok with that.

The blood thing was petty asian third world stuff, shamanistic and all a bit emotional and blurry, but we are in Asia ( i hope)

Who burned Bangkok is still debatable.

Anybody convicted yet ??

"Invading" , or is it checking out (?) a hospital after someone used the building to shoot at you ??

Understandable, i think.

Government using snipers to murder unarmed demonstrators ??

Are you ok with that lemonjelly ???

Edited by philw
  • Like 1

off to the 7-11 tonite to stock up the supplies then...... tomorrow's going to be ugly, and next week, who knows.

I was just thinking the same thing, I will stock up on food tomorrow. Pattaya is wall to wall traffic,

think there are a LOT of people fleeing Bangkok to Pattaya.

Have you considered MENSA as an interest?

Wrong time for this unoriginal train of thought mate. How's the inside of your box?

I don't really know what your talking about, but its the constant bickering that leads to fights. If everyone just agrees to disagree, sit down have a beer then all would be well.

I live in a foreign country, I am not Thai. There is absolutely no point in joining in with other people's matters.

I think you are LOL

Right... because:

A - Loads of societies around the world accept acting travelling to seek out and shoot someone 4 or 5 hours after the event as self defence

B - It's extremely likely that the shooter happened to have been on the bus that got smashed up a few hours before

Sure. It's definitely me stretching the bounds of likelihood with wild speculation here.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

@diamondking

What don't I understand, hmm, good one. Lets see

A: your assumption this was self defence rather than retaliation. They are not the same thing.

B: your desire for a crackdown that will lead to greater bloodshed.

C:your resorting to insulting those who disagree with your posts.

My brain is fully engaged and my vision is not obscured by red, yellow or any other form of coloured glasses.

Edited by Bluespunk

It looks like there is more to this story than was previously given. While the students did attack a taxi and a bus, it seems they were also provoked by some red shirts, while yet again, a young lady was attacked by red shirts for merely having a whistle. For those who keep screaming how the red shirts are innocent in this really need to look at all sides.

The rector said a number of men on motorcycles from the stadium had provoked the protesting students earlier.
Hundreds of Ramkhamhaeng University students yesterday joined in an anti-red shirts rally in front of the university, after a female student was attacked by the red shirts because she wore a whistle necklace.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Fights-break-out-near-reds-rally-as-buses-head-her-30220991.html

They bring yellow thugs from south thailand. You know the muslims terrorist, as some of you like to label them. And you wonder its turn nasty.

Again this ignorance rises it's head. The conflicts relating to Islamic separatism in Thailand are isolated to the three provinces in the far, far South of Thailand. There are hundreds of square km of the South between Bangkok and these three provinces, the vast majority of which is happily Thai and also happens to be predominantly anti-Thaksin.

The two groups are not the same and claiming they are simply displays ignorance regarding what actually constitutes the South of Thailand.

What a joke! You are an ugly joke!

you are talking about ignorance? Are you sure, these yellow thugs are not the one from deep south.

Oh let me guess, you know all of them, and you certify they are all nice budhist?

These hired people just try to provoke one more coup, and they dare to call themself "democrat party"

These yellow terrorist just try to bring down a legitimate government. You dont like it, well you have to live with it,

till the next election that you gonna lose again!

I despise the red shirt as much i truelly hate these yellow terrorist.

Lol, some one shot at red shirt camp and you instantly blame the opposition?

May be it was the red shirts who shot opposition member, ever thought of that?

I hope and looking forward to Yingluck being charged after army enters the city

I guess you cant read too well can you

I said IF it turns out to be a red shirt so I had considered it rolleyes.gif

Why would she get charged she has been EXTREMLY PATIENT up to now allowing them to break the law THEY ARE NOW BECOMING VIOLENT and need to be stopped, I doubt she will goe as far as the yellows did by killing 90 people, she has way more sense than that.

Lol, because if Abihist can be charged after putting up with city being held hostage for a month, she most certainly should be charged after 1 week wait

Lol, some one shot at red shirt camp and you instantly blame the opposition?

May be it was the red shirts who shot opposition member, ever thought of that?

I hope and looking forward to Yingluck being charged after army enters the city

I guess you cant read too well can you

I said IF it turns out to be a red shirt so I had considered it rolleyes.gif

Why would she get charged she has been EXTREMLY PATIENT up to now allowing them to break the law THEY ARE NOW BECOMING VIOLENT and need to be stopped, I doubt she will goe as far as the yellows did by killing 90 people, she has way more sense than that.

Lol, because if Abihist can be charged after putting up with city being held hostage for a month, she most certainly should be charged after 1 week wait

She wont order the army to open fire on unarmed civilians killing 90 of them that is why Abhisit is seeing the courtrooms nothing more.

Here's a photo doing the rounds of the media...

post-147583-13858328760565_thumb.jpg

There's a video out there on FB of what appears to be the deceased being "assisted" and a flurry of camera flashes taking his photo... I'm not going to post it here, however should you need to see it, I'll point you in the right direction via PM...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by GrantSmith

She wont order the army to open fire on unarmed civilians killing 90 of them that is why Abhisit is seeing the courtrooms nothing more.

Really?? Do you think it might be because the protesters are not burning down the city and not occupying hospitals? You right, it might be hard to order to shoot at peaceful protesters . Though might be easier if say someone created some mess . Say-....... Gun shots, dead person

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 2

What a joke! You are an ugly joke!

you are talking about ignorance? Are you sure, these yellow thugs are not the one from deep south.

Oh let me guess, you know all of them, and you certify they are all nice budhist?

These hired people just try to provoke one more coup, and they dare to call themself "democrat party"

These yellow terrorist just try to bring down a legitimate government. You dont like it, well you have to live with it,

till the next election that you gonna lose again!

I despise the red shirt as much i truelly hate these yellow terrorist.

You clearly have a lack of knowledge on the area, hence resorting to pretty embarrassing name calling. I am genuinely really cut up that you think I am an ugly joke.

Many protestors have travelled from Surat, Trang, Krabi, Phuket and many more provinces, protests have occurred on a daily basis in these regions, with very little in three regions that you alluded to (the only one I am aware of was very peaceful and in Yala yesterday). You'll notice that multiple calls to prayer have not so far been a feature of the Democrat protests, and the intimation that there is a secretive allegiance between middle class thais, the Bangkok elite, the students, and Muslim separatists is pretty ridiculous.

If you're going to make an argument, please bring some facts to the table to back up your claim. You're the person making the accusation, the idea either came from inside your mind, or from some factual evidence. If you're going to go around making wild claims then it is your responsibility to explain and justify how you came to believe in the claim, it is not the responsibility of others to prove otherwise. You either made it up, or you have some supporting evidence - so which is it?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 2

Yeah, pretty ok with that.

The blood thing was pretty asian third world stuff, shamanistic and all a bit emotional and blurry, but we are in Asia ( i hope)

Who burned Bangkok is still debatable.

Anybody convicted yet ??

"Invading" , or is it checking out (?) a hospital after someone used the building to shoot at you ??

Understandable, i think.

Government using snipers to murder unarmed demonstrators ??

Are you ok with that lemonjelly ???

I am OK with it. We all know who tried to burn Bangkok down. What a court says or dosen't say can not change it. Using your logic the court could say no one tried to burn Bangkok down and presto all would be as it was before. Sorry it doesn't work that way.

As for shooting unarmed protestors never happened. You best check your informant's information. They became terrorists when they started shooting at the Army. There was no shots fired at them from the hospital.

The terrorist that were killed may not have been armed but they were none the less terrorists. As in any war the majority of the combatants are not involved in the fighting. They are never the less guilty and an enemy. To be an enemy in a shooting war that you start with out a chance in hell of winning it just a chance to make a lot of money does not make you unkillable.

Why is it you red shirts think it was OK to cook clean and do every thing else the people with guns needed but it was not OK to be shot at. I will agree with you that they are not the brightest Thailand has to offer but really do you think they are that stupid?

I my self have to admit some of them probably are and were being led down the garden path by people with no morals.sad.png

• Like 1

Really?? Do you think it might be because the protesters are not burning down the city and not occupying hospitals? You right, it might be hard to order to shoot at peaceful protesters . Though might be easier if say someone created some mess . Say-....... Gun shots, dead person

PEACEFUL ? try reading the title of this thread and try to keep up they are not peaceful but she still wont be giving the order to open fire.

Really? Obviously self defence? Pray tell how you know this?

The report states the red shirts but was ATTACKED BY THE DEMONSTRATORS duhhhh that means if a red shirt on that bus was the shooter it was in self defense of course its all speculation right now since nobody knows exactly what happened.

The truth is though the demonstrators have started TROUBLE AND GOT VIOLENT time to send the Army in with water cannons and tear Gas and deal with them as any other Government would.

Why are the red shits bringing guns to peaceful demonstrations? :-)

She is working on it. Tomorrow she will announce that she had nothing to do with any of this but has appointed a committee to look into it and report back within 14 weeks. Don't worry. All riot control will be done according to international standards and supervised by my labour minister who can't speak English or any other foreign language but has a PhD in law.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 2

I live in Thailand, I am not Thai. For me and many on this forum it's not "other people's matters"

• Like 1

as for now, thousands of police are arriving in 7 Baht buses with no chance to get through. The road is helplessly jammed. Also thousands of demonstrators are moving out right now(back of UNI, New Rama road). Kind of peaceful chaos at the moment and the sounds of squeaking can be still heard from the stadium. To me it looks as if the peaceful people looking for a way out. Give them support in any way you can. 7-11s and family marts are almost empty in that area.

This is going to be just great for tourism... especially Asian tourists who cancel their trips at the slightest sign of trouble! I remember flying on an empty plane from Korea to Bangkok five years ago, and that was (obviously) before they seized the airports!! Did they have to do this (again) at the beginning of the high season?...

Really? Obviously self defence? Pray tell how you know this?

The report states the red shirts but was ATTACKED BY THE DEMONSTRATORS duhhhh that means if a red shirt on that bus was the shooter it was in self defense of course its all speculation right now since nobody knows exactly what happened.

The truth is though the demonstrators have started TROUBLE AND GOT VIOLENT time to send the Army in with water cannons and tear Gas and deal with them as any other Government would.

Why are the red shits bringing guns to peaceful demonstrations? :-)

Nobody said it was a red shirt doing the shooting but it is VERY CLEAR who are now the violent ones which are the ant government demonstrators.