Christmas Lunch or Dinner - Cha-Am ?

gkroo

No, It's the name of a very good restaurant on Soi 90. It's owned by a Thai lady who is married to an American so it has a North American influence, but it serves food from all over the world. Thai, American, Mexican, Italian, Scandinavian, and more, including their own bakery and deli on the premises. Reasonably priced too and have some good buffets weekly and on special holidays.

• Like 1

No, It's the name of a very good restaurant on Soi 90. It's owned by a Thai lady who is married to an American so it has a North American influence, but it serves food from all over the world. Thai, American, Mexican, Italian, Scandinavian, and more, including their own bakery and deli on the premises. Reasonably priced too and have some good buffets weekly and on special holidays.

I'm not sure what your definition of a very good restaurant is but it's different to mine. I wouldn't say it's a *very good* restaurant. On the 3 occasions I've eaten there, the breakfasts were average, and the nachos/tortillas were served with a plastic bag with the meat sauce that had just come out of the microwave. I've never been back, needless to say.

To the OP, if you're after a good place locally you might like the palm bistro, or prime steakhouse. Full on Christmas Day already though.