Reasonably priced hotel

smokie36

Hi folks

I am looking for a decent hotel....preferably around the Beach road area of Pattaya for around 1800-2500 Baht a night for a trip next month.

Just wondering if any of you have a recommendation for me....there are loads of hotels meeting the criteria....but which is the best one?

Over to you! smile.png

Punch the details into booking dot com or agoda, read reviews on trip advisor

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yeah did you even bother to read the OP?

Yup, that attitude will get lots of people willing to provide info.

As Skint said, you can check out Agoda, which generally has multiple reviews from people who have actually stayed at the hotels. Most of the folks who post here live in the Pattaya area and have no need for hotels, or if they have stayed in one or more, their info is likely to be more dated than the reviewers on Agoda.

Punch the details into booking dot com or agoda, read reviews on trip advisor

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yeah did you even bother to read the OP?

Yup, that attitude will get lots of people willing to provide info.

As Skint said, you can check out Agoda, which generally has multiple reviews from people who have actually stayed at the hotels. Most of the folks who post here live in the Pattaya area and have no need for hotels, or if they have stayed in one or more, their info is likely to be more dated than the reviewers on Agoda.

Given the number of helpful replies I have posted on similar subject matter over the years my tolerance level for BS remarks over very simple requests is probably at an all time low I agree.

My thanks to Mighty Mouse for understanding the question.

I am now looking at The Bayview Pattaya or Baywalk Residence hotels.....can anyone give me a comment on their suitability particularly on location?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi smokie

re. Baywalk Residence I have not stayed there but as regards location, excellent, it is just a short way back from Beach Road going towards 2nd Road so very good for easy access to the 2 main bahtbus routes.( less than a minute on foot ) Beach, restaurants, bars etc.

I`ve walked by it a few times.

re Bayview, if it is the same hotel as Siam Bayview( don`t know if there are 2 with very similar names), location also OK but would put Baywalk slightly better.

Also if it is Siam Bayview, I have stayed there albeit years ago and thought although OK ish, somewhat dated.

May have had renovations, no idea, sorry

smile.png

• Like 1

Sabia resort on second Rd is a reasonable 3+ star hotel. Nice pool, and next to Big C. Breakfast is a bit basic. I know you asked about beach road but it's only a short walk down soi 6 to get there.

• Like 1

Sabia resort on second Rd is a reasonable 3+ star hotel. Nice pool, and next to Big C. Breakfast is a bit basic. I know you asked about beach road but it's only a short walk down soi 6 to get there.

+1 Stayed there at the start of the year, great place. I counted three pools but there are probably more, the breakfast was great.

http://www.sabairesortpattaya.com/index.html