How to wire myself cash in Thailand?

My question is, if your money is in the UK bank, can you do the transfer in Western Union if you are here?

I don't know how can anybody do that?

Do it online via WU using creditcard/visa/MasterCard. Of course you use your banks home currency then it converts and sends. Cheaper to a bank acc. but has wait time, to pick up in person way more expensive but instant transfer. WU will email you confirmation/ pick up number.

My question is, if your money is in the UK bank, can you do the transfer in Western Union if you are here?

I don't know how can anybody do that?

Do it online via WU using creditcard/visa/MasterCard. Of course you use your banks home currency then it converts and sends. Cheaper to a bank acc. but has wait time, to pick up in person way more expensive but instant transfer. WU will email you confirmation/ pick up number.
use a hotel address when filling out WU transfer details or use some one you trust who is a local, use their details, they can't get access to the money without MCN/ confirmation number which was emailed to you. Or if you can open a bank acc. and send it directly to yourself.