Strueth its chilly

Showbags

How chilly is it where you is?

I currently have on wooled socks, shorts, covered with tracky daks, 2 tshirts, jumper and maybe a wooled jacket soon and a beany.

My toes are frozen and fingers are only warm because they are wrapped around a hot cuppa tea.

I can do that thingy where fog comes out your mouth.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey...I went out and bought a hot water shower after 10 years of being without; the wife prefers the 30 gallon rubbish bin and a ladle...

and then after the installation I wanted to grab her and cavort in hot water comfort but she said: 'whoa, slow down pardner...it ain't that cold...'

Edited by LivinginKata
unnecessary comment removed
  • Like 2

Damn ! yes it's cold. Put my thick house coat on this morning that I brought from home many moons ago. Feels like home.................. nice.

On a side note, when I opened the front door of the house this morning at 6 am, there was a brass monkey standing at my fence crying his eyes out !

Enjoy it while its here. It will be gone before ye know it. Happy Xmas everyone. clap2.gif

• Like 2

Late 90's there were two cold Winters when I had to turn on the heat in my car to go to work at 7am...in Bangkok! Two blankets and a jogging suit in bed, the car had a heater but not the house. Would be nice to have a chilly Christmas and New Year again, the last 2 years were too warm for my taste.

Have not had the air con on for ages at night here in Pattaya,even cut down the fan speed ,its got so bad i started wearing a t shirt around the house.

We've turned the fan down in the bedroom at night as well. I've not yet got to the stage where I need to wear a t-shirt in the condo though I've been tempted a couple of nights.

The aircon hasn't been used for a couple of months.

Is the OP in a hut on Doi Intanon? I am in Chiang Mai and wear the same shorts and T-shirt as all year round. It is cool and comfortable though right now though.

No, but on another mountain.

Last night slept in tracky daks, socks and tshirt and beany.

Have not had fan on for several weeks now, do not own aircon.

Last night sitting outside I was tempted to start a fire in the bbq.

Tonight I will be bringing out the lanbswool jacket and just might start the barby and cook the turkey so as not to waste a lit bbq.

Even the dog is shivering.

Have not had the air con on for ages at night here in Pattaya,even cut down the fan speed ,its got so bad i started wearing a t shirt around the house.

Same over here on the darkside. Had to cover up with a blanket while watching TV a few nights ago, and turned on the fan heater in the bedroom. Yep, a fan heater. Brought it up from home, and everyone thought I was mad. Who's the mad one now, you losers?

I love this cool weather in CM. Wish I could bottle and save it because...in six weeks it will start getting hotter, hotter, hotter...and then the smoke and smog, and then we pray for the rains to return. But they don't, not for a long time.

Late 90's there were two cold Winters when I had to turn on the heat in my car to go to work at 7am...in Bangkok! Two blankets and a jogging suit in bed, the car had a heater but not the house. Would be nice to have a chilly Christmas and New Year again, the last 2 years were too warm for my taste.

You have a heater in your car? blink.png