CAPO fears interference from third party

webfact

CAPO fears interference from third party

BANGKOK, 8 December 2013 (NNT) – The Center for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) has voiced its concern over a possible interference from a third party during tomorrow’s rally.

Out of concern over violence, CAPO Spokesman Pol Maj Gen Piya Uthayo has urged people who are planning to join tomorrow’s rally to be extremely cautious and aware of a possible third party intervention, while assuring that officers have been instructed to avoid using force against the demonstrators, but focus on talks and negotiations instead.

The center has also invited all parties concerned, including foreign ambassadors, private organizations, the public, and local as well as foreign media, to closely monitor movements at all rally sites.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-12-08 footer_n.gif

Yes...the malicious, ubiquitous, mysterious and nefarious third party...what's their shirt color?

Black shirts,mercenaries specially imported from Cambodia.

regards Worgeordie

You have a point there, Its food for thought, isn't it.

The Third Faction theory is absurd. They've never been proven to exist, nor has anyone from the third faction ever been arrested or prosecuted or imprisoned.

It's just the usual Thai BS from those who have been paid to sponsor violence again'st their opposition.

Edited by Local Drunk

They are must to be orange, black and pink.

They are Winnie the Pooh, Tiger and Piglet.

Or may be green ?

Oh my God, Shrek is coming too and Hulk is with him.

Edited by Loles

In less than 24 hours, Thailand will be crying and mourning its dead. They will look back and say, what have we done. Why did we listen to the false prophet Suthep.

You come out with some BS sometimes all the time.

Really? Suthep himself has said that people should be prepared to die tomorrow.

Anyone following this lunatic is digging his own grave.

• Like 2

In less than 24 hours, Thailand will be crying and mourning its dead. They will look back and say, what have we done. Why did we listen to the false prophet Suthep.

In less than 24 hours, Thailand will be watching their soapies and eating som tam. They will look back and say, "I hope that lot is all over and we can get back to sticky rice and half day naps."

"Why did they ever think that Thaksin would give up control?"

Just thought I'd correct a couple of errors!

• Like 1

More utter <deleted> from the National Bureau of Thaksin Propaganda. They are hoping that reports such as this will scare people away from tomorrow's protests so they will fizzle out. Any trouble from so called 'third party's is all arranged by the government to send a message. They already have blood on their hands from Ramkamhang. Let's hope that is an end to the mindless violence. With the red shirt idiots away, tomorrow should be peaceful ( depending of course on the actions of the so called 'police' ). I urge all Thai people who are sick of this useless puppet and her fugitive master to take to the streets in unprecedented numbers and make your grievance very clear to them....

• Like 1

If avatars were equated with intellect... did you ever ask yourself at any point who'll be doing the shooting?

Yes...the malicious, ubiquitous, mysterious and nefarious third party...what's their shirt color?

Black shirts,mercenaries specially imported from Cambodia.

regards Worgeordie

You have a point there, Its food for thought, isn't it.

There is an irony here. In historical terms, most of the posters on Thailand the news section of forum would be viewed as Black Shirts.

Whose side am I on? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side.

• Like 1

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

The man you call a lunatic is one of the good guys.

You only made one little mistake just one word and knowing you to be the honest morally upright type of person I will correct it for you. No need to thank me just helping out a fellow human being who has inadvertently made a mistake is good enough for me.

Here you go

In less than 24 hours, Thailand will be crying and mourning its dead. They will look back and say, what have we done. Why did we listen to the false prophet Suthep Thaksinwai2.gif

wai2.gif

Don't know where you come from but in the states there was a whole lot of people willing to risk their life and fight for freedom. Thanks to them there is no more tax paid on tea to the British government.wai2.gif

You just continue to hide away and throw rocks at the ones who are fighting for freedom. Are you one of those who come to Thailand to hide out?wai2.gif

I suppose Taksin is not the third force just one who controls all and proven to pay and lead red thugs

It gets more and more like V for Vendetta each day with this vile bunch of dictatorial scum that have been democratically elected to serve thailand bah.gif

The Third Faction theory is absurd. They've never been proven to exist, nor has anyone from the third faction ever been arrested or prosecuted or imprisoned.

It's just the usual Thai BS from those who have been paid to sponsor violence again'st their opposition.

Apirak Chakri, Red Gaur. Not well known names any more, but a colleague who knows about these matters says they prefer to remain below the firing line these days, quietly keeping the fascist flame simmering. And also, let's not forget the numerous unemployed assassins wandering around this country unable to collect a dole cheque. None of this is, of course, in any way true. But we conspiracy theorists need to be entertained occasionally.

Yeap you PTP guys should know a lot about interference from third parties! Posted Image alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670 width=25 height=19>

Yes...the malicious, ubiquitous, mysterious and nefarious third party...what's their shirt color?  

Black

Mine's sort of a dingy off white. Need new shirts.