Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This week we had 6 members who picked 7/9 They were Seajae, Bookman, Farerjo, GrannysApples, Chia Nat Nats and me. I was the lucky one with the closest to the winning margin.

Official AFL Footy Tipping Competition Thailand Mob(1).jpeg

well done Rip.

Yeah, well said, credit where it's due.

What team does he go for?

P.S 20 mins to go until F1 start...GO RICHARDO(the blokes needs some luck!!)

• Like 1

What's this talk of "meters gained"?

Another example of the remarkable increase in things I know nothing about I expect. sad.png

Scea, I'm pretty sure it's how far a player runs with the ball and kicks it forward.

Managed to get myself to the arse end of the tipping comp...the only way is up!!

Hawks v Dons GF anyone.

Rnd 4's got a few curly ones

Tiges v Pies ?

Freo v Dons?

Blues v Dee's.....cheesy.gif

well after the pies were done by the ctas they will be pissed and wanting revenge, tiges might not have enough to stop them and freo at home after being belted will also want to kick some butt but it will be a close game thats for sure especially of chappie is firing

What's this talk of "meters gained"?

Another example of the remarkable increase in things I know nothing about I expect. sad.png

Scea, I'm pretty sure it's how far a player runs with the ball and kicks it forward.

they seem to be trying to make it sound like rugby now, metres gained, what ever happened to using the positions, back pocket to centre wing etc, next it will be scrums instead of ball ups

Well, the MRP still continues to amaze me.

I know they have the points system and early plea's etc.

But if anyone can tell me that Fyfe gets 2 weeks for his and

Merret can get the same with an early plea for his, well I'm

watching the wrong game.

Merrett looks like he wanted to kill the guy and struck him

with an elbow.

I think, for cases where a player hits or elbows a guy in the head,

they should have a minimum of 4 weeks with no reductions.

Surely they have to look at intent?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Managed to get myself to the arse end of the tipping comp...the only way is up!!

Hawks v Dons GF anyone.

Tiges v Pies ?

Freo v Dons?

Blues v Dee's.....cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

well after the pies were done by the ctas they will be pissed and wanting revenge, tiges might not have enough to stop them and freo at home after being belted will also want to kick some butt but it will be a close game thats for sure especially of chappie is firing

All true, but the Dons have a pretty good record at Subi and I never tire of seeing Freo get beaten..thumbsup.gif

Hawks v Dons GF anyone.

Tiges v Pies ?

Freo v Dons?

Blues v Dee's.....cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

All true, but the Dons have a pretty good record at Subi and I never tire of seeing Freo get beaten..thumbsup.gif

I think Essendon will be favourites with the Freos injuries . http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-07/freo-forwards-in-doubt

• Like 1

Well, the MRP still continues to amaze me.

I know they have the points system and early plea's etc.

But if anyone can tell me that Fyfe gets 2 weeks for his and

Merret can get the same with an early plea for his, well I'm

watching the wrong game.

Merrett looks like he wanted to kill the guy and struck him

with an elbow.

I think, for cases where a player hits or elbows a guy in the head,

they should have a minimum of 4 weeks with no reductions.

Surely they have to look at intent?

The MRP is starting to become predictable - so I guess that's almost the same as consistent - in producing left field decisions.

Intent is assessed Will, I think it was the impact that saved him - medium impact? Is that like saying it was an average attempt to take Swallows head off because he missed :P

I see they threw out the report on McVeigh, a good decision and a stupid report by the nuclear maggots...

Also note that nobody was fined for umpire contact in the Crows v Swans game after the ump when arse over tit in a ball up..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

My tips this week are-

Collingwood,bulldogs,port,hawks,swans,crows,bombers,cats and the blues.

Don't like to tip against my beloved kangaroos but we don't have a great record in sydney.

Recently you don't, but historically, you do :P

There was a time when North played their home game against Sydney, in Sydney, that was a bitch to get members tickets to. Because it wasn't technically a Swans home game so we Swans members were locked out. Fortunately a mate of mine was a North member so we had limited access.

My tips this week are-

Collingwood,bulldogs,port,hawks,swans,crows,bombers,cats and the blues.

Don't like to tip against my beloved kangaroos but we don't have a great record in sydney.

Recently you don't, but historically, you do :P

There was a time when North played their home game against Sydney, in Sydney, that was a bitch to get members tickets to. Because it wasn't technically a Swans home game so we Swans members were locked out. Fortunately a mate of mine was a North member so we had limited access.

I am loathe to tip NM as they do the opposite of my pick.

I didn't see any of either Swans or NM game last week, but despite Sydney's win, their stats were lower than Adelaide and overall seemed average.

After my crash and burn last week, these are my tips for Round 4. (Kiss of death?)

Woods

Blues

Port

Giants

Cats

Mayblooms

South

Saints

Dons

Was a big of a fall for you last week Xang.

Chooka us the tipster on fire at the moment. I'll be hoping the saints beat Adelaide this week.

After my crash and burn last week, these are my tips for Round 4. (Kiss of death?)

Woods

Blues

Port

Giants

Cats

Mayblooms

South

Saints

Dons

Chooka us the tipster on fire at the moment. I'll be hoping the saints beat Adelaide this week.

Really am I? just got back from Nakon uptheback Will have to check the tips. who's a peacock then for a weekbiggrin.png

Woods

Blues

Port

Giants

Cats

Mayblooms

South

Saints

Dons

Really am I? just got back from Nakon uptheback Will have to check the tips. who's a peacock then for a weekbiggrin.png

My big upset for the weekend. Gold Coast to win against Hawthorn.

That is like betting your 1st born.

Huge call rip.

Today is wednesday and my tips to date

Collingwood

Carton

Port

GWS

West Coast

Hawthorn

Sydney

Saints

Freo

• Like 1

My big upset for the weekend. Gold Coast to win against Hawthorn.

That is like betting your 1st born.

Huge call rip.

Today is wednesday and my tips to date

Collingwood

Carton

Port

GWS

West Coast

Hawthorn

Sydney

Saints

Freo

My first born took 59 years.

• Like 1

I think this journo must be reading Thai Visasmile.png

"For Fremantle midfielder Nat Fyfe to get a two-game ban for an accidental banging of heads when he chose to bump - and Brisbane defender Daniel Merrett to get the same penalty for raising a forearm to a head in a marking contest highlights how the MRP is a complete failure."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/the-inconsistent-and-confusing-match-review-panel-must-be-scraped-by-the-afl/story-fniv5weh-1226879249098

• Like 1