TP-Link ADSL Modem Issue, Requesting Any Tips

Chao Lao Beach

Hi Folks, thanks for the input. With 3BB you have no option now but to buy the router I declined to buy theirs as the wi-fi is very weak hence one with a stronger wi-fi.

Tried 3 cables that have a history of working ok. When plugged into the comp, it has a light on for 5 secs then it flashes off one and repeats.

Had same issue with TP-Link ADSL router. Reflashed the backup file. And, then everything okay.

How do you do that?

Hi Folks, thanks for the input. With 3BB you have no option now but to buy the router I declined to buy theirs as the wi-fi is very weak hence one with a stronger wi-fi.

Tried 3 cables that have a history of working ok. When plugged into the comp, it has a light on for 5 secs then it flashes off one and repeats.

Had same issue with TP-Link ADSL router. Reflashed the backup file. And, then everything okay.

How do you do that?

Thanks for the info, one more reason to never go back to 3BB

How do you do that?

Install and configure a router to a working condition. Then, a backup file of this configuration can be downloaded from the router. If problems later, reload (flash) the backup file back into the router.

Seems, sometimes, a router file can get corrupted. And, I've had to reflash on a few occasions with TP-link routers. Sometimes, for same reason as your experienced.

If you have no backup file for your router, then the router must be factory reset. And, configured again to a working condition. Then, the backup file ......

3BB maybe best to sort this out for you. And, maybe they can show you how to download/reflash the backup file. Always good to have.

But, another possibility is the router ethernet port(s) might be defective. Again, 3BB could sort this out.

Cheers