I have done the best I could, Yingluck tells coalition partners

webfact

Get real who closed the Airport Yes it was the YELLOWS they are like little kids if they dont get there own way.The rice pledgeing scheme and the 1ST time car scheme helped and when they have the elections and no doubt the Red Shirts will win again I suppose Suthep will be back stiring up things.

"Although the premier did not inform the coalition partners herself, she was quoted as telling her allies that she "had done the best that she could", the source said."

In the 2.5 years she has been the Prime Minister the best she could do was to lead Thailand to the point of no government today!!

to be honest with you and as a totally unbiased onlooker she seems to have handled the whole thing with some class. I think (and it's only my opinion of course) is that this Suthep chap is a first class sociopath. he can't win an election so he tries another way to rig it in his favour by doing his best to rid Thailand of democracy and lead by mob rule, anarchy is the word. He wants to tear down a democratically elected government (which shows what the people think of him, right? They'd rather have a convicted criminal's sister at the helm than Suthep or anybody else) and install an unelected "people's council". Who decides who will be on this council? Suthep? So he wants to be a dictator and some people (like you for example) think this is better than a democratic option? You might be right but back to your statement, it seems to me Suthep is responsible for bringing down the government not the PM.

"it seems to me Suthep is responsible for bringing down the government not the PM."

Had her government (and make no mistakes because she says it was her government) done its job then there would be no mass demonstrations and dissolution of parliament.

• Like 2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Although the premier did not inform the coalition partners herself, she was quoted as telling her allies that she "had done the best that she could", the source said."

In the 2.5 years she has been the Prime Minister the best she could do was to lead Thailand to the point of no government today!!

to be honest with you and as a totally unbiased onlooker she seems to have handled the whole thing with some class. I think (and it's only my opinion of course) is that this Suthep chap is a first class sociopath. he can't win an election so he tries another way to rig it in his favour by doing his best to rid Thailand of democracy and lead by mob rule, anarchy is the word. He wants to tear down a democratically elected government (which shows what the people think of him, right? They'd rather have a convicted criminal's sister at the helm than Suthep or anybody else) and install an unelected "people's council". Who decides who will be on this council? Suthep? So he wants to be a dictator and some people (like you for example) think this is better than a democratic option? You might be right but back to your statement, it seems to me Suthep is responsible for bringing down the government not the PM.

"it seems to me Suthep is responsible for bringing down the government not the PM."

Had her government (and make no mistakes because she says it was her government) done its job then there would be no mass demonstrations and dissolution of parliament.

Also the previous three????

He is basically trying to eradicate the flaws in Thailand's current democratic system so as to have a free & fair election (not become a dictator), expose the high level corruption (don't tell me all past governments are guilty of this, I know that but this lot seem to have taken it to catastrophic levels).

If you are talking about sociopaths try looking up megalomania & see who fits that hat.

How do you eradicate flaws in a democracy by overthrowing the elected government in favor of a dictatorship?

• Like 1

UNBIASED ONLOOKER. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Red shirts are not mob rule ???? you have to be joking the reds tore down Bangkok. Sorry without Suthep you would still have the same situation, but maybe not as quick.

In your "unbiased" opinion you would be happy being controlled from Dubai, and corruption at this dangerous level ???? you want a bankrupt dictatorial government controlling media ??? If this clan were managing YOUR money would you be happy with the cover ups--or better IN YOUR FACE corruption.??/bah.gif

I'm unbiased because it doesn't impact me one way or the other who's in power here. Thaksin was taken down by protests and then a military coup right? Yet when the first election came his party were voted back in. If they have another election they'll be voted back in again. Suthep is almost every bit as bent as Thaksin, so what's the difference? Oh yes, one was elected in and the other will be a dictator. Vote buying? happens in every country, not just here so don't bother with that road. Democracy is what it is

• Like 1

He is basically trying to eradicate the flaws in Thailand's current democratic system so as to have a free & fair election (not become a dictator), expose the high level corruption (don't tell me all past governments are guilty of this, I know that but this lot seem to have taken it to catastrophic levels).

If you are talking about sociopaths try looking up megalomania & see who fits that hat.

What a sucker you really are.

who me?

If the cap fits wear it. you people talking about democracy make me sick when you condone illegally run government from a Thai convicted man, and family.

Get real-no one wants this situ, but something had to give, you want 2 more years of a bankrupt near Thailand-a reverse of Robin Hood.

"Reverse of Robin Hood" brilliant. Quote of the month.

yea enjoy kicking her

Thailand's first female premier broke the mold and I think she deserves credit

you guys might enjoy laughing at her now but PTP will win their 10th election because the majority of Thais support them - that's democracy folks! sorry you don't like it

• Like 2

UNBIASED ONLOOKER. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Red shirts are not mob rule ???? you have to be joking the reds tore down Bangkok. Sorry without Suthep you would still have the same situation, but maybe not as quick.

In your "unbiased" opinion you would be happy being controlled from Dubai, and corruption at this dangerous level ???? you want a bankrupt dictatorial government controlling media ??? If this clan were managing YOUR money would you be happy with the cover ups--or better IN YOUR FACE corruption.??/bah.gif

I'm unbiased because it doesn't impact me one way or the other who's in power here. Thaksin was taken down by protests and then a military coup right? Yet when the first election came his party were voted back in. If they have another election they'll be voted back in again. Suthep is almost every bit as bent as Thaksin, so what's the difference? Oh yes, one was elected in and the other will be a dictator. Vote buying? happens in every country, not just here so don't bother with that road. Democracy is what it is

Your unbiased because "quote-it doesn't impact YOU one way or another" Another election HIS party will not get elected again with a majority.

Difference between S and T is one has run away and is the cause of the problem, the other one does not think he should be in any way controlling the corrupt regime. No matter what your feelings are re Khun S. there is no comparison with Khun T. get real thought you were unbiased.

Question -why was Thaksin taken down ??? Think about it.

Question Why are this lot being taken down ????

Same thing---coincidence ??? forget Yellows--or Suthep.

• Like 1

Were are all of the RED coats today??

Waiting for their daily briefing sheet to arrive rolleyes.gif, although we do have a normal spattering of the normal newbie low post count folks in ardent support of the reds. Spot a new name and it always is a new red supporter. Funny that!

Interesting observation. Many new names with low posts counts and often aggressive posts. I have been thinking about this too lately. Maybe there should be some kind of rule that you need to have a 1000 posts or so before you can comment on certain topics.

• Like 1

Looking and having watched this all unfold for the past months, while the losers from the last election have done there utmost to destabilise the present Government, Yingluck has shown a maturity of a positive leader. There hasn't been the raging violence of the past couple of encounters (yet). The Democrats have shown their true colors joining the marches ( a clear fear of losing their own support to Suthep ).

Once again Yingluck has at this point out maneuvered the opposition by saying lets get a new mandate from the sixty nine million not the two hundred thousand. This is what a democracy is and how it works contrary to the views of a few of the TV Forum subscribers?

I hope personally that the protesters now step back, work toward new elections and if they (the Thai people) want change they get it but let it be in the hands of the majority not the few!

Marcos and Suharto claimed the same kind of democracy. It most definitely is anything but democracy when all the decisions of a government are being made by a criminal fugitive who lives overseas, all the while continuing to claim that he has no interest in politics anymore. The Dems and Suthep are horrid in what they are doing, but the Shin clan are about as ugly and low as you can get and the country cannot and will not ever move forward until they are completely banned from ever having anything to do with politics here. If the Reds are so strong that they can win an election without paying people, why don't they just renounce the scumbag, give the Dems what they wish, and still come out on top? Looks like the only happy endings you get here are in massage parlors.

• Like 2

It doesn't make any difference what she did or did not do. Suthep wants to be the dicator here, no matter what. I'm interested to know what you think she didn't do that she should have done better. In a normal democratic society if the people are not happy, then when the elcetions come around again they say that with their votes, that what demcoracy is about right? She won a no confidence vote so what else? Listen to some mental case who is 2nd only to Thaksin in the corruption stakes? Somebody who stands up and says we don't want democracy - when he means HE doesn't want democracy because it interferes with his personal agenda?

In a 'normal' democratic society, they government and its PM doesn't take orders from a runaway convict

In a 'normal' democratic society, a government such as this which has through corruption and sheer incompetence cost the taxpayers TRILLIONS of baht would have been impeached long ago and probably faced charges.

In a 'normal' democratic society, the government wouldn't have that many relatives of the runaway convict in the cabinet and key government positions, including the police.

No get it? This isn't a 'normal' situation.

• Like 2

yea enjoy kicking her

Thailand's first female premier broke the mold and I think she deserves credit

you guys might enjoy laughing at her now but PTP will win their 10th election because the majority of Thais support them - that's democracy folks! sorry you don't like it

Think it's not enjoying 'Kicking her" it is the Family and the running down of Thailand through the trough.

You have no Idea who will win the next election, only through your rose glasses. If the coalition partners do not join them next time (and maybe not if the Shins are out) and no noses in the trough. and with naturally a less than the 48% because of corruption exposure, and family out--you think about it.

My thoughts only, along with the majority of posters, I wonder why the posters are not in favour of the clan. what have posters to lose ???

So you then think that most posters are misguided ??? and the minority are clear thinking.???

• Like 2