Would love to pay regular prices

that are displayed up above.

Cause this aint my city

Cause this aint my city

even though I wish it was.

Thai Visa's Got Talent!

Yeah...

• Like 1

Some neat riffs but the lyrics read as if they written for a travel commercial.

Still, not as nauseating at that other Aussie composition, "Still call Australia Home".

Well I wouldn't mid collecting the Royalties that are generated by what you deem to be a "nauseating" song.

Now, perhaps you might like to provide us all with a list of the Hit Music that you have written, so that we can judge your credentials in making your criticism.

Please feel free to make the list of your award winning efforts as long as you wish.

We would love to stand in awe of your undoubted musical talent.

New Lyricswai2.gif

This is your city

This is your city

Why don't you fall over yourselves

to make the farangs feel loved

This is your city

This your city

Would love to pay regular prices

that are displayed up above.

Cause this aint my city

Cause this aint my city

even though I wish it was.

Thai Visa's Got Talent!

Yeah...

Not sure about that really but that Pattaya Pattaya song has sure got the seX factor!

• Like 1

Why do people do this? Do they think it will be easier to get a visa? Reminds me of the English man who cycled across the country and had the press taking photos of him kneeling and crying in front of portraits of the King.

Points to him....its not easy to tear up on demand.

He doesn't, he actually feels that way. I know him, his name's Alan. Bit over the top and slightly strange but a nice fella.

Still, not as nauseating at that other Aussie composition, "Still call Australia Home".

Well I wouldn't mid collecting the Royalties that are generated by what you deem to be a "nauseating" song.

Now, perhaps you might like to provide us all with a list of the Hit Music that you have written, so that we can judge your credentials in making your criticism.

Please feel free to make the list of your award winning efforts as long as you wish.

Surely you must be familiar with my opus magnum, "The Delusional Dork from Down Under". It went down a storm in Dandenong.

It was released on vinyl, cassette tapes and 8 track cartridge.

Rare and highly sort item on ebay.

Need not be a musician (though I am) to critique music, the lyrics are lame and banal.

Maybe some of you would prefer this song by the same musician. It has a Thai Visa sound to it.

The song is called The Ballad of a Very Sad Man. Put your hand up if you recognize yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmkUdROvACg

He does not have a bad voice and the song is not bad either. I did not like the Chiang Mai one. Having the guy from Diablo's in it makes it more interesting for us locals.