Shooting and Knife Fight Outside Pattaya Bar Is Ignored

Benmart

What was the point of the thread if you're not posting the video?

Maybe it happened, maybe you dreamt it...but don't let the "scared of my shadow" brigade scare you into not posting on YT.

Show some resolve, man.

Resolve? Were you there? Did you act? Do you even care, other than to satisfy your desire to see a violent act? I usually don't respond to demands, howver subtle.

The only dream I have, is for the speedy recovery of those suffering from mental illness.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post the Video link or it didn't happen

Thank you God. Please put your beer bottle down, shave, comb hair, put on a pair of long pants, leather shoes, collared shirt and waddle on down to the Soi 9 and ask the Gendarme if it did or didn't happen.

When finished, remove said items of apparel and don the uniform of the masses, i.e. tank top, shorts, sandals,and cap. Then resume drinking and being the omnipotent judge of what happened in Pattaya or not.

Edited by Benmart

Maybe it happened, maybe you dreamt it...but don't let the "scared of my shadow" brigade scare you into not posting on YT.

Show some resolve, man.

Resolve? Were you there? Did you act? Do you even care, other than to satisfy your desire to see a violent act? I usually don't respond to demands, howver subtle.

The only dream I have, is for the speedy recovery of those suffering from mental illness.

The only dream I have is for someone in authority to say " I have a dream" and make a speech to city hall in an effort to stop all the illegal drinking and fighting and shoot outs in the wonderfull city of Pattaya....

Aah well dream on I suppose...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 1

Show some resolve, man.

The only dream I have is for someone in authority to say " I have a dream" and make a speech to city hall in an effort to stop all the illegal drinking and fighting and shoot outs in the wonderfull city of Pattaya....

Aah well dream on I suppose...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

I agee. The dream will come, but only for those of us that believe. The rest will wallow in an unhappy existence and feed upon the pain of others.

well i hope nobody hold his breath...

i guess the op is actually trying, desperatly, to sell his 5 star condo. And he really dont need bad advertisement.

Maybe if one day, he succeed to do it, well he might put this vdo on youtube... but again dont hold your breathrolleyes.gif

Thank you God. Please put your beer bottle down, shave, comb hair, put on a pair of long pants, leather shoes, collared shirt and waddle on down to the Soi 9 and ask the Gendarme if it did or didn't happen.

When finished, remove said items of apparel and don the uniform of the masses, i.e. tank top, shorts, sandals,and cap. Then resume drinking and being the omnipotent judge of what happened in Pattaya or not.

It's not called a "tank top" on this forum--the term "wife beater" is preferred. C'mon Benny...get with the program tongue.png

I call BS on this post. The OP is in dreamville I think

There is a certain newspaper and Television Company here that actually stays in the police station in order to follow the news and if this didn't make the news then it never happened.

I mean a farang stealing Goats cheese makes the headlines but a bar fight with a shooting doesn't?

Troll post.

There is a certain newspaper and Television Company here that actually stays in the police station in order to follow the news and if this didn't make the news then it never happened.

I mean a farang stealing Goats cheese makes the headlines but a bar fight with a shooting doesn't?

Troll post.

There is money to be made keeping stories out of the press. Fact.

There is also money to be made putting stories in the paper.

Thai editors are no different than any other Thai businessman. They exploit their position as often as possible for personal profit.

Edited by UncleJ

It's not called a "tank top" on this forum--the term "wife beater" is preferred. C'mon Benny...get with the program tongue.png

Still waiting the op is a bullshitter

If I was the OP, I would back out of it and don't pursue it any further and most certainly don't post the video

Sometimes it's better to walk away wai.gif

. OP would take the prize for idiot of the month. Sticks his noseinto Thai business,it's obvious to the entire readership,except him, that the cops are getting their cut.then he goes on about "casting the crime scene",straight from CSI on tele.

Your post drips with ignorance, name calling and arrogance my dear man. I live next to this bar, went outside well after sunrise due to the bar noise along with dozens of other residents and witnessed the event that took place in a public street. Hardly sticking ones nose into Thai business.

It is of interest that you are the self-appointed spokesperson and are able to speaks for the "entire readership". I would suggest that you deduce the amount of stimulants you ingest and perhaps your brain will be less tosic and be able to think, think, think.

Still waiting the op is a bullshitter

Your language tells a lot about you. Keep waiting.

Troll post.

Nice to know who the self-appointed troll keeper is. Pretty arrogant and self sure.

OP, can I ask where things stand now?Did you go to soi 9, with your video evidence, please? Any follow up would be very much appreciated!Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think,you advocated erasing the video and forgetting everything. The police have the video, the condo has a meeting at 5 pm today between the bar owner, a Pattaya Police Captain and the condo building owner. We that rent/own are also invited.

One major reason I haven't posted the video is not being able to figure out how to remove my real name from the YouTube submission as it's tied to my Google Name. I figured out how,to put it on YouTube, but it's private until I can figure that out. Anyone that can help, you are welcome to PM me.

Once done, I will post it so all the haters can eat crow, dog, their hat or any other disgusting item. If they drink enough beer, which I suspect they already do, perhaps they can keep it down.

• Like 1

OP, can I ask where things stand now?Did you go to soi 9, with your video evidence, please? Any follow up would be very much appreciated!Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think,you advocated erasing the video and forgetting everything. The police have the video, the condo has a meeting at 5 pm today between the bar owner, a Pattaya Police Captain and the condo building owner. We that rent/own are also invited.

One major reason I haven't posted the video is not being able to figure out how to remove my real name from the YouTube submission as it's tied to my Google Name. I figured out how,to put it on YouTube, but it's private until I can figure that out. Anyone that can help, you are welcome to PM me.

Once done, I will post it so all the haters can eat crow, dog, their hat or any other disgusting item. If they drink enough beer, which I suspect they already do, perhaps they can keep it down.

What is the meeting today for?

The police here do not have "Captains" and the Police Cheif is to high up the ladder to attend as is his Lieutenant would also not attend if this a simple meeting to discuss noise complaints.

I am not claiming to be Mr.know-it-all but I have never heard of such meetings taking place. Normally a complainant would complain to the police or City Hall, then they police would send someone out to talk to the owner and resolve the issues and if they are breaking any laws (and are not a police owned bar or are not being paid off) then they would inforce a fine and/or shut them down in non-complience.

If this meeting is anything to do with the assault or the shooting then I really don't understand this.

Anyways, I'm sure you will be attending and let us all know what happens?

PS: If you are worried about your YT account being linked to your Google acct. just open another YT account and use a fake name etc. It only takes 10 minutes.

I think,you advocated erasing the video and forgetting everything.

The police have the video, the condo has a meeting at 5 pm today between the bar owner, a Pattaya Police Captain and the condo building owner. We that rent/own are also invited.

Yes, my advise was to erase the recording, and not file a complaint with police. You decided differently, and I was curious how things are now.

It is commendable how you managed to set up the meeting on such short notice, and on Saturday! Well done!

It is interesting that owner of your condo is participating in a meeting, discussing noise complaint from a neighbouring bar.

It is even more unusual that the bar owner agreed to this meeting.

And police Captain, on a Saturday night!

I hope the meeting goes well!

I think,you advocated erasing the video and forgetting everything.

The police have the video, the condo has a meeting at 5 pm today between the bar owner, a Pattaya Police Captain and the condo building owner. We that rent/own are also invited.

Yes, my advise was to erase the recording, and not file a complaint with police. You decided differently, and I was curious how things are now.

It is commendable how you managed to set up the meeting on such short notice, and on Saturday! Well done!

It is interesting that owner of your condo is participating in a meeting, discussing noise complaint from a neighbouring bar.

It is even more unusual that the bar owner agreed to this meeting.

And police Captain, on a Saturday night!

I hope the meeting goes well!

Some assumptions here. I didn't set up the meeting. The condo owner and management did. Yes, there are many unusual aspects to this saga. But then, is not Pattaya an unusual entity in itself? I would also categorize the fight and shooting as pretty unusual too, unless on lives in a country where it is commonplace.

The condo managers name is Kitiya (Kitty)Hilton and can be reached at 'Removed' Call her and ask what time the meeti is. You most probably could ask about the shooting too if curious. She is Thai, but speaks great English.

The meeting is actually Sunday at 5pm. My phone call was from another renter here and he told me Saturday, but the flyer slipped under our doors confirms Sunday.

The flyers says"We will be having a meeting with Police captain and Owners of the Dark Pub About the Noise from Music and drunk people disturb the residence at building C" (The wording as it appears on th flyer).

Edited by Rimmer
Phone number removed

What is the meeting today for?

The police here do not have "Captains" and the Police Cheif is to high up the ladder to attend as is his Lieutenant would also not attend if this a simple meeting to discuss noise complaints.

I am not claiming to be Mr.know-it-all but I have never heard of such meetings taking place. Normally a complainant would complain to the police or City Hall, then they police would send someone out to talk to the owner and resolve the issues and if they are breaking any laws (and are not a police owned bar or are not being paid off) then they would inforce a fine and/or shut them down in non-complience.

If this meeting is anything to do with the assault or the shooting then I really don't understand this.

Anyways, I'm sure you will be attending and let us all know what happens?

PS: If you are worried about your YT account being linked to your Google acct. just open another YT account and use a fake name etc. It only takes 10 minutes.

You are wasting too much energy on being cynical. In that town it's often who you know. I've certainly had meetings with people 'at the top of the chain', as you put it.

Nothing super important and no corruption involved. I had an issue and spoke to the men at the top. Job done.

Same way I deal with issues in my country.

If I was the OP, I would back out of it and don't pursue it any further and most certainly don't post the video

Sometimes it's better to walk away wai.gif

. OP would take the prize for idiot of the month. Sticks his noseinto Thai business,it's obvious to the entire readership,except him, that the cops are getting their cut.then he goes on about "casting the crime scene",straight from CSI on tele.
Your post drips with ignorance, name calling and arrogance my dear man. I live next to this bar, went outside well after sunrise due to the bar noise along with dozens of other residents and witnessed the event that took place in a public street. Hardly sticking ones nose into Thai business.

It is of interest that you are the self-appointed spokesperson and are able to speaks for the "entire readership". I would suggest that you deduce the amount of stimulants you ingest and perhaps your brain will be less tosic and be able to think, think, think.

. How many posts have you made on this one topic? Get a life.i have never drank booze,smoked or taken narcotics.

'no people questioned

no perimeter established

no canvassing of neighbours........

You've been watching too much Farang TV mate....

This is Pattaya Thailand not downtown LA.

Edited by Traxster