Transsexual arrested in million baht Pattaya flight ticket scam

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, seriously just out of genuine curiosity , ladyboys are sent to male block or female block of the cell?

Male after they have their heads shaved but don't worry, they're happy to get multiple sexual partners in jail.

I know of 2 instances where ladyboys who have intentionally tried to get arrested because of all the sexual attention and free meals they get in jail compared to outside. In fact 1 was all over the news earlier this year - someone from Udon Thani if I recall correctly.

You believe everything you read?All the free meals you get,55555.

One post discussing moderation has been removed.

In using Thai Visa I agree:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Well if he/she/it had been an ex-PM who had been accused of much larger amounts it would have been 'Champagne, Orange Juice or Sparkling Water Sir?'

The Royal Thai Police are consistent in their dereliction of duty.

"Many complaints from victims of the alleged scam were made through Pattaya Police Station which promoted the issuance of the arrest warrant in May 2013."

They ignored the case as long as they could (6 months).They probably only made the arrest because the border police shamed them into it...or because she stopped paying the protection fee.

Well if he/she/it had been an ex-PM who had been accused of much larger amounts it would have been 'Champagne, Orange Juice or Sparkling Water Sir?'

"Many complaints from victims of the alleged scam were made through Pattaya Police Station which promoted the issuance of the arrest warrant in May 2013."

They ignored the case as long as they could (6 months).They probably only made the arrest because the border police shamed them into it...or because she stopped paying the protection fee.

Agree, and "working from home " shouldn't have made him that elusive either !

I hope if found guilty the scammer is punished, however it aways amuses me how when ever there is any story about a Ladyboy or Trans-person on Thai Visa the same group of posters jump on the story to make the same type of statements.

It does not matter if the Ladyboy/Trans featured in the story is a saint or a sinner, the same people always have something negative about this gender group to say. If the story is about a Ladyboy/Trans criminal they always try to imply that all Ladyboy/Trans are of criminal character.

Any well balanced person who has spent more that a few weeks in Thailand will have seen Ladyboy/Trans people working in all types of respectable jobs along side other genders. If the group of Ladyboy/Trans haters genuinely live in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand they would have seen this also.

Of course these posters will claim they have no interest in Ladyboy/Trans people, but if that was true they would not jump on the news stories, and would have a normal 'live and let live' attitude like any well balanced normal person (regardless of their sexual orientation), not make comments filled with hate.

There is a psychological explanation for this behavior, I would suggest it is form of Psychological repression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_repression

I

Edited by jay1980
  • Like 1

Too bad it took many complaints to get an arrest warrant issued, you would think 1 possibly 2 complaints should

have been enough. Always remember if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Lots of scams on line.

Before purchasing Google the companies name/website address. It has saved me on more than a few occasions.

• Like 1

Maybe the previous warrants weren't strong enough...remember, this one had "strength."

I hope if found guilty the scammer is punished, however it aways amuses me how when ever there is any story about a Ladyboy or Trans-person on Thai Visa the same group of posters jump on the story to make the same type of statements.

It does not matter if the Ladyboy/Trans featured in the story is a saint or a sinner, the same people always have something negative about this gender group to say. If the story is about a Ladyboy/Trans criminal they always try to imply that all Ladyboy/Trans are of criminal character.

Any well balanced person who has spent more that a few weeks in Thailand will have seen Ladyboy/Trans people working in all types of respectable jobs along side other genders. If the group of Ladyboy/Trans haters genuinely live in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand they would have seen this also.

Of course these posters will claim they have no interest in Ladyboy/Trans people, but if that was true they would not jump on the news stories, and would have a normal 'live and let live' attitude like any well balanced normal person (regardless of their sexual orientation), not make comments filled with hate.

There is a psychological explanation for this behavior, I would suggest it is form of Psychological repression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_repression

I

Any well balanced person who has spent more that a few weeks in Thailand will have seen Ladyboy/Trans people working in all types of respectable jobs along side other genders.

Correct.

You forgot to mention, any well balanced person who has spent any time in Thailand and taken the time to learn how to speak and read the language will also have observed, this aint a farang press problem, the same attitude exists with Thai reporting.

The same farang who have spent any time in Asia never mind Thailand would have sussed out a long time ago, its not just the incident thats reported, its your whole life story, warts and all.

This is Asia, thankfully western PC BS hasnt yet crept in here (through the back door or otherwise).

Pattaya is a sanook city with a live and let live attitude, to our hung up farang PC brigade, suggest you holiday elsewhere.

Why do not people understand, sex change surgery is expansive and does require creative thinking.laugh.png

But i am almost certain there is someone else behind the business coffee1.gif

Seriously though, glad to hear they caught him, interested to know how much money was found and will people be reimbursed

Did you ever hear of the BIB reimbursing anyone ?????? Not me.

Why do not people understand, sex change surgery is expansive and does require creative thinking.laugh.png

But i am almost certain there is someone else behind the business coffee1.gif

Seriously though, glad to hear they caught him, interested to know how much money was found and will people be reimbursed

Did you ever hear of the BIB reimbursing anyone ?????? Not me.

Many times, try reading thai visathumbsup.gif

This is Asia, thankfully western PC BS hasnt yet crept in here (through the back door or otherwise).

Pattaya is a sanook city with a live and let live attitude, to our hung up farang PC brigade, suggest you holiday elsewhere.

Has basically decency and respect for others crept in yet?

If Patts is a "sanook" city with a live and let live attitude, then why all the reflexive hate espoused by so many against those different than themselves?

"If Patts is a "sanook" city with a live and let live attitude, then why all the reflexive hate espoused by so many against those different than themselves?" hmmm Maybe because it doesn't all come from Pattaya? Or a few angry posters is not a representative sample of population of farangs here? Or they do it to vent so they can go have a bit more sanook? Or the general anonymity of internet allows people to behave in ways they would not face to face? many possible reasons.

I dunno...you know what they sat, for every goose there's a goose...or something like that.

Interesting.

I often notice JoeSixPack uses word 'geezer'.

This is a new word for me. First i thought it means somebody who watches goose, you know, a bird watcher. So for about 6 months i thought geezer is a person who is watching goose, maybe with binoculars, i seen these guys on nature channels.

I used to wonder why sixpackguy calls me a goose all the time..

But im not sure any more. You say for every goose there is a geezer.

So confusing!

• Like 1