Bad-mouth Brit beggar gets rough Phuket lesson

webfact

smelly old racist farangs in this here thread makes me sick reading this .. you have no clue bout this poor fellows life yet you judge being racist and want to see him hang high on the rope..what crime is it to beg ? and using violence against a beggar i can only shake my head the animal that did this is the one who should be put in jail..Classy to step on humans that are already crawling on their knees... you animals makes me sick shame on you "Immigrants"

Begging is a crime in England, I believe.

Maybe the guy does need help.

He sure aint goin to get it here.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

smelly old racist farangs in this here thread makes me sick reading this .. you have no clue bout this poor fellows life yet you judge being racist and want to see him hang high on the rope..what crime is it to beg ? and using violence against a beggar i can only shake my head the animal that did this is the one who should be put in jail..Classy to step on humans that are already crawling on their knees... you animals makes me sick shame on you … "Immigrants"

The ''Brit'' had the air fare..............coffee1.gif

M30000

You can help who you wish, and i applaud your charitable intentions....I often feel the same way.

What makes me feel less sorry for this man, were the words agressive and rude....alledgedly used to people he was Begging from

Do you see that if the manner in which he was alledgedly conducting himself is true he provoked the response he got.?

• Like 2

a crime to beg ? who are to tell me who i can and can not help ?? should be a crime not to help humans in need.

Seems the guy might whack you if your small change was inadequate eh............coffee1.gif

Did he ever attack anyone ? … can you really justify violence in exchange for words ?

• Like 1

a crime to beg ? who are to tell me who i can and can not help ?? should be a crime not to help humans in need.

Seems the guy might whack you if your small change was inadequate eh............coffee1.gif

Did he ever attack anyone ? … can you really justify violence in exchange for words ?

Think you should read the OP again, if this guy approached my mrs in an unfriendly way for cash, he would be perhaps in the same condition.

"Witnesses say...." but nothing about what the victim of this assault had to say, and yet readers on this forum are so quick to jump to conclusions and believe what might be a falsity, with absolutely no statement made by the victim. The real story could be the extreme opposite of what was reported in this story, I have to say very bad journalism, to the point of being yellow.

Think you should read the OP again, if this guy approached my mrs in an unfriendly way for cash, he would be perhaps in the same condition.

Think you should read this again : Did he ever attack anyone ? … can you really justify violence in exchange for words ?

"Witnesses say...." but nothing about what the victim of this assault had to say, and yet readers on this forum are so quick to jump to conclusions and believe what might be a falsity, with absolutely no statement made by the victim. The real story could be the extreme opposite of what was reported in this story which appears to have been one-sided and lacking professionalism in journalism.

Did he ever attack anyone ? can you really justify violence in exchange for words ?

Well actually yes.

We dont know exactly what was said by the beggar to the person that took offence.

If tbe person who the beggar spoke to believed he was in immediate danger of being assaulted he acted within the law..In my country that is....

• Like 1

smelly old racist farangs in this here thread makes me sick reading this .. you have no clue bout this poor fellows life yet you judge being racist and want to see him hang high on the rope..what crime is it to beg ? and using violence against a beggar i can only shake my head the animal that did this is the one who should be put in jail..Classy to step on humans that are already crawling on their knees... you animals makes me sick shame on you "Immigrants"

Aggravated begging is certainly illegal in the UK, as is Assault and Battery.

If it turns out the battering was done by, lets say, a local policeman, I suspect the tone of a lot of posts would reverse. And what state of confusion would result if he was beaten by the local yaba dealer???

• Like 2

Did he ever attack anyone ? can you really justify violence in exchange for words ?

Well actually yes.

We dont know exactly what was said by the beggar to the person that took offence.

If tbe person who the beggar spoke to believed he was in immediate danger of being assaulted he acted within the law..In my country that is....

I see where you are going but nothing about him assaulting or having physical contact with his "victims" and you are right the OP don't say much about that but to batter someone for being rude depending on the words he chose is never justified.

Aggravated begging is certainly illegal in the UK, as is Assault and Battery.

If it turns out the battering was done by, lets say, a local policeman, I suspect the tone of a lot of posts would reverse. And what state of confusion would result if he was beaten by the local yaba dealer???[/quote

Begging of any sort is contrary to the vagrancy act 1824.

And your standing or lack of it in the community gives you exactly the same legal rights....UK that is...

We were walking through Big C here in Pattaya 2 days ago and a farang came up to my wife and rather aggressively asked for donations to his charity. She threatened to contact the store manager and he took off quickly. Seems to be the thing to do these days.

It continues to amaze me how many farangs here are the utter dregs of society, it is an embarrasment to be honest. The more you see reports about these low lifes, the more it worries me that idiots like Suthep will eventually get their way.

We will become persona non grata, a minority spoiling it for the decent majority.

We were walking through Big C here in Pattaya 2 days ago and a farang came up to my wife and rather aggressively asked for donations to his charity. She threatened to contact the store manager and he took off quickly. Seems to be the thing to do these days.

It continues to amaze me how many farangs here are the utter dregs of society, it is an embarrasment to be honest. The more you see reports about these low lifes, the more it worries me that idiots like Suthep will eventually get their way.

We will become persona non grata, a minority spoiling it for the decent majority.

It amazes me still that people in this day and age look down on their own kind. i like to see what makes you so special ?

smelly old racist farangs in this here thread makes me sick reading this .. you have no clue bout this poor fellows life yet you judge being racist and want to see him hang high on the rope..what crime is it to beg ? and using violence against a beggar i can only shake my head the animal that did this is the one who should be put in jail..Classy to step on humans that are already crawling on their knees... you animals makes me sick shame on you … "Immigrants"

Having personally been accosted in a similar fashion on more than one occasion on Bangla Rd by pushy beggars, time share touts, ladyboys and drunk tourists, a person reaches the end of patience quickly. It's one thing to beg for subsistence, but this fellow doesn't look like he is missing many meals and by reports, he became extremely rude when his target didn't cough up a "donation" for his cause. I say that Aziz got off easy.

• Like 1

Good so !!!!

Whoever hit him should have hit him harder, it's scum like him that gives the rest of us from the UK a bad name.[/quote

5555555 you Brits have a good name ?

Well, if you spent less time in your 'Ivory Tower', you might meet a few of the many respectable Brits who visit Thailand.

Just for once it would be nice to read some objective and intelligent posts.....is that really asking too much?

• Like 1

And people wonder why the Thai's are so against over stay visa.

Simple solution forget about medical treatment. Take him and his passport to jail long enough to hose him down. Get the Embassy to get him a clean shirt and pants and throw him on the next plane to the UK with a do not readmit stamp on the passport.

Oh Yeah video the whole thing and put it on Youtube for others to see so that they do not get the same idea.

Hell it is bad enough with the Thais begging without these guys.

hehhehehehe I guess you haven't been here long enough the majority of beggars in Thailand are Cambodians or Burmese very few are Thai.