CTH box rebooted and won't work now.

Hardened Spanker

Does anyone else know how to fix this problem,I have CTH and True Visions,as I really only use CTH for the Premier League football because I find it annoying every time you change channel it automatically resets into Thai language and you have to switch it over again!
So I plugged in my box to reboot for the footy and it came up with a box saying the channel settings had changed and did I want to search,before I could grab the remote and press cancel it did it automatically.Now it just says "Null" on the box and can't find any channels at all!
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?I have another box and I'm using that now,as I can't be bothered to call the engineers in unless I need to as you have to wait all day for them to turn up!

Hi there,I tried both of the above fixes but nothing worked.In fact I actually plugged in the wrong box and now none of them are working and both showing "NULL" on the front panel!sad.png

It looks like it's probably a problem with the positioning of the dish,so I'll have to get the technician muppets in to finish the job off that they started on installation!rolleyes.gif
FYI the CTH number I used to get the installation no longer exists and the one they sent me on a form,all in Thai script which I don't read or write,no-one is answering!blink.png

I'll have to try again tomorrow in the daytime.