French international school in chalong

bearpolar

Anyone knows the guy who runs it personally? I found his school email on other websites yet 3 weeks later im still waiting for a reply. Im not IN country right now so i'd rather deal by email.

Anyone sends their kids there? It's mixed with Phuket International Kindergarden and School

And what does that have to do with the email of a french international school? maomao?

Don't be so rude to someone who is giving you their opinion of a good nursery school in Chalong. There is no French International School in Chalong - the school I believe that you are referring to is Phuket International School which is near Tesco Lotus in between Chalong Circle and Rawai. It's not a credited international school, and the curriculum is not French. Mostly Russian teachers and Russian children there.

• 1 month later...

they indeed have a french section within PIKS called ecole jules verne, i received the answer to my email 7 weeks later...later we took appointment at 8.30am at the school and he never showed up. We gave up ! Good luck

Have you checked the one in patong? I would rather send my kid to an english program but he's way behind on language so i dont want him to be switched from his main language right away.