Bangkok: Missing 6 year old girl feared dead

webfact

It's possible for the skull and body to be reduced to bare bone of they were treated with a chemical after the attack (e.g. acid). However, this seems unlikely since the murderer would need a large volume of this (and he doesn't seem to be carrying this with him in the footage), and the boned would probably degenerate too.

My conclusion: the skull found is not that of Nong Cartoon. I wonder if this monster has brought girls to this area before and done the same thing?

Punishment for this monster?: put him in a room and invite the girls family to do they want to him.

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a father I have to add my weight to this too. VERY obviously this starts with a failing to ensure that there is adequate monitoring of sexual offenders in the community, a failing of the legal system and policing in this country. It is VERY obvious to say that this man would have offended again so there would be a crime. However the father needs to take full responsibility for his daughter's sad and horrific death. His selfish behaviour meant that he made a judgement call that seeing some C-List band playing was more important than his daughter's safety. There is NOTHING in this world that is more important than protecting your child. Your child's survival is a parent's PRIMARY reason for living. My daughter's plate will be full before mine, her glass will be full before mine and my body is expendable to save hers. This is simple instinct. If I think I have it bad I only have to watch my wife give my daughter ANYTHING she wants from her plate too!!!

However, as a father, I know that this man has the ultimate sentence. He will NEVER have the joy of experiencing his daughter grow up and somewhere inside his narrow little mind will be the truth that this is his tragedy. I truly hope the mother has taken to him plenty of times with a stick to boot!

• Like 1

Tragic incident. In any civilized world the father would be prosecuted for gross neglect.

Hope he spends every day of the rest of his life realizing this was entirely his fault. Hope the concert was worth it. Pathetic.

I would hope that in a civilized country he would not be prosecuted.

So you think that gross criminal neglect of a 6 year old child is ok...........hmmmm.....care to explain???

I am so sorry of the death.

I just can't imagine, how so drunk Thai man can do such a thing to a 6 years old girl.

Prostitution is so open and common in Thailand, this man could have easily paid 500 Baht and bought himself sexual satisfaction.

• Like 1

It's possible for the skull and body to be reduced to bare bone of they were treated with a chemical after the attack (e.g. acid). However, this seems unlikely since the murderer would need a large volume of this (and he doesn't seem to be carrying this with him in the footage), and the boned would probably degenerate too.

My conclusion: the skull found is not that of Nong Cartoon. I wonder if this monster has brought girls to this area before and done the same thing?

Punishment for this monster?: put him in a room and invite the girls family to do they want to him.

Just a Colombo on this, Look at the teeth on this skull, looking at it again they look rather well developed for a six year old, a little large don't you think.

Tragic incident. In any civilized world the father would be prosecuted for gross neglect.

Hope he spends every day of the rest of his life realizing this was entirely his fault. Hope the concert was worth it. Pathetic.

I would hope that in a civilized country he would not be prosecuted.

I disagree with you Mario. The reason that the girl was vulnerable to this sickening crime squarely rests on the shoulders of her father. She was his responsibility and he let her down because he wanted to see a show.

And so you want to prosecute him? What good would that do? That man is already grieving for the rest of his live. I would think he is punished enough already and that in a civilized country we do not give senseless punishment.

First of all, how do you know this father will greive? For all we know he doesn't care one bit.

Senselles punishment? Ever heard of deterrence?

In my country parents who leave their child in a hot car to sizzle to death (happens quite frequently) are charged with gross negligence leading to death. In my opinion this case is no different. The father should be nailed to the wall. If he is actually greiving then he will accept his punishment as being right and just.

Although i can only have great sympathy for the parents of this innocent little child,God bless her.Thai's need to treasure their children more as they are unique human beings.It's of little use closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Yes I believe the perpetrator has now been apprehended,a 32 year old man(if you can call him that).

He needs to publicly be strung up by the <deleted>,before a castration ceremony takes place.

RIP little angel.

I am so sorry of the death.

I just can't imagine, how so drunk Thai man can do such a thing to a 6 years old girl.

Prostitution is so open and common in Thailand, this man could have easily paid 500 Baht and bought himself sexual satisfaction.

Unfortunately this isn't about the sexual thrill. This is about power and control. A woman simply agreeing and being available isn't the thrill at all for this kind of mind. Most psychologists would take on a person like this but all of them would know that this is one that is long past the point of any salvation. Locking up for their own and others safety is the only option. There was an opportunity to do this when he was incarcerated before but this country does not really have a mental health policy for prisoners so there is little chance of him being sectioned and detained indefinitely.

Just a Colombo on this, Look at the teeth on this skull, looking at it again they look rather well developed for a six year old, a little large don't you think.

...and slightly too well stripped for the dates they are giving. We are talking 1 week here!!!!!!!! It isn't difficult to google "human decomposition 1 week". Warning for the weak stomached though!

First of all, how do you know this father will greive? For all we know he doesn't care one bit.

In my country parents who leave their child in a hot car to sizzle to death (happens quite frequently) are charged with gross negligence leading to death. In my opinion this case is no different. The father should be nailed to the wall. If he is actually greiving then he will accept his punishment as being right and just.

Watch Tv and read the news, the father is griefing and not a hearthless basterd.

Leaving your child in a hot car you can expect dehydration and possible death as a result. A six year old child being taken from a car is somewhat less to expect.

If you want to prosecute him, you must prosecute every parent that leaves a child in a car for more than only 30 seconds.

It's so terrible, almost not imaginable, a human can do something like that.

I hope this time they will use some common sense and never let this guy walk free anymore.

I am totally not violent guy - never been involved in any fight - but if somebody would do something like that to my family, I would without any doubt kill him if I would get the chance.

It think it terrible you guys blame the father. He has never asked for this, nor is it reasonable to expect something like this. We are all trying to be good parents, but nobody is perfect. One small mistake can have huge consequences, bad things can happen to anyone of us.

Pigs arse.

The father had the choice to sit with his daughter and listen to the music from afar, or leave her alone and go back to drink with his friends, all the while strangers and drunks wandering about.

Its not called a bad decision, it is called neglect.

I have an 8yo girl, the other day sitting in an amazon coffee shop with a 7/11 next door, but slightly out of my sight of vision...I would not allow her to go by herself to get a drink, she wanted to go to the 7/11, I told her to go to the amazon shop and get water. Its all about those little decisions, out of eye sight, anyone could have grabbed her and ran off within seconds and as minutes pass and she did not return, to late.

• Like 2

After only 10 days the body was reduced to a skeleton and skull? Decomposition was that fast?

That does seem unusual. Makes you wonder if there are multiple victims.

If true, it is a first. Under ideal conditions it usually takes 30 days (in a hot, humid area) for a body to get stripped down to bare bone and even then the cranium would still retain some tissue. The picture shows a skull that looks like it was stripped. The teeth do not appear right for a 6 year old female. Is it possible, someone has the wrong skull? It is unfortunate, that the crime scene has been contaminated as the insect remains would have quickly provided significant facts as to how long the body was at the location and what stage of decomposition it was in when placed there.There are just too many things wrong with the photos, that appear to be staged.

Watch Tv and read the news, the father is griefing and not a hearthless basterd.

Leaving your child in a hot car you can expect dehydration and possible death as a result. A six year old child being taken from a car is somewhat less to expect.

If you want to prosecute him, you must prosecute every parent that leaves a child in a car for more than only 30 seconds.

All these people wanting to prosecute the father, he hurts enough.

Bad parenting / maybe but it is more the norm here as anything else. You can't keep an eye on your kids all the time it just is not possible. Maybe this kid begged to go to this band and then asked to be left in the car to sleep after a while. Who knows its easy to loose track of a kid and anything could happen you cant protect a kid 100%

• Like 1

Once this type of story hits the press, the police here will arrest and get a confession out of somebody, guilty or not. This kind of case is a hindrance to their primary role of revenue raising.

I have no confidence that the killer has been caught. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't.

This type of shit happens here every day!

Only here in the city do we now have CCTV.

these guys, and trust me there are PLENTY of them, prey upon the selfishness of negligent parents.

and when disaster strikes.... woe is me, poor me, pity me... the mean man hurt you...

BUT I (THE FATHER) NEGLECTED YOU & LEFT YOU ASLEEP IN A TRUCK - @ SIX YEARS OLD....

Just like 99% of the girls in 'the trade' were introduced to 'maturity' by their fathers, uncles, local policemen & 'monks'!!

but apparently it just wont do to draw attention to these often overlooked FACTS

Care to direct us to these facts re 99% of all working girls ?

Crap.

You can leave a child in a car alone within eye sight, but leaving them alone and then walking away for what was going to be near an hour as the concert finished at 11pm...

After only 10 days the body was reduced to a skeleton and skull? Decomposition was that fast?

That does seem unusual. Makes you wonder if there are multiple victims.

If true, it is a first. Under ideal conditions it usually takes 30 days (in a hot, humid area) for a body to get stripped down to bare bone and even then the cranium would still retain some tissue. The picture shows a skull that looks like it was stripped. The teeth do not appear right for a 6 year old female. Is it possible, someone has the wrong skull? It is unfortunate, that the crime scene has been contaminated as the insect remains would have quickly provided significant facts as to how long the body was at the location and what stage of decomposition it was in when placed there.There are just too many things wrong with the photos, that appear to be staged.

I do believe you read my post, especially the (teeth bit). brill work, by the way this skull looks like it's been on show in a museum, too clean, was it dug up-doubt it, found where ??? bleached on the surface.

Agree though this lot smells---he used condoms on a six year old -rape ???? the wrong skull ??? lube found--this is a joke.(the findings) amazing.

• Like 1

I simply cannot believe that anyone can defend the father. It was night time, for heaven's sake and the girl was left ALONE in the back of a pickup wide open to the world and in a darkened area. The filth was able to just walk up to the pickup, awaken her (I presume) and take her away. And no one realised what was happening. A father with half a brain does not put a child in such a situation. Oh yes, the father is grieving, but how much of his tears are for his precious, darling little girl, and how much for the precariousness of his own position? The realisation that he is an idiot and complicit in this ghastly crime? My stomach will eventually stop churning over this, but I hope his never does.

• Like 2

He was previously jailed for a similar crime and served 3 years and 8 months and some idiot decided that was enough and let him out to kill again. In cases like this I think the death penalty is fully justified. Why should tax payers pay to feed such a low down rat as this <deleted> !? If ever released from prison he will only do it again....

In Big-C and The Mall, PA systems are repeating continuously to NOT LEAVE children unattended.

Several cases of children abduction have been reported in the last few years and every week new cases are reported.

Sorry to say so, but this world is not what it was in my young time.

RIP to the young girl and I hope the guy will be kept out of the streets forever.

I once had a cow die on my property. Tropical climate. In a couple of days there was so much gas, it looked like a balloon with 4 legs sticking out of it. When the skin burst, the flies descended in droves. In several more days the maggots had eaten every bit of flesh. Only skeleton left and a bit of hide. I don't know how big this empty lot is in Bangkok, but for sure the body would have made a Big stink. Dogs could have easily separated the skull from the backbone. I think the decomposition is fast, but possible.

This really grieves me.

I saw the CCT on Thai TV channel news. Must be every parent’s worst nightmare.

What is there to say? The little girl is probably dead with the strong possibility there are more victims. Don`t even want to think about the suffering and fear she must have experienced at the hands of a monster.

Very sad and tragic indeed and my sincere sympathies go out to the family of this child and that’s about all we can do for the time being.

• Like 1

Sadly, this seems to happen all over the world, but it seems odd that he would abduct her from such a public place with CCTV everywhere. All the revenge fantasies in the world wont bring her back - perhaps its time we focussed on the parents that allowed this to happen. If she had been killed in a bike accident in Nakhon Nowhere because the parents were careless, I doubt that it would even have warranted a thread, but I see them as no less culpable based on the story above. How many times have we seen kids perched precariously on motorbikes, often without a helmet, while papa weaves his way through the traffic ?

(to the detective who asked why the alleged rapist/murderer would wear a condom, the answer is DNA - a better question might be whether someone with so little impulse control would even bother to think that far ahead)

Maybe my eyes aren't seeing too well, but the guy in the cctv footage holding the girl's hand - compare it to the pix of the arrested suspect as shown on drummond's site. Does it look like the same guy? I'm not sure, but maybe it is. His skin looks darker in the 2nd photo, and the build - hmmm.

---he used condoms on a six year old -rape ???? the wrong skull ??? lube found--this is a joke.(the findings) amazing.

You may be right, but condoms to avoid leaving DNA evidence perhaps and lube required for a 6 yo - maybe.

The skull is certainly suspect.