Suthep condemned for threatening Yingluck's son

webfact

If he said that, he is beyond reasoning!

...but sure, this must be red shirt propaganda, as a man, as upright at Suthep, would never say anything like that.

By the way: who is he, to expulse people from their homecountry?!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too much in the speech really but put that together with his thugs blowing whistle at the boy whilst at school and it becomes something very different. Suthep clearly has no rules limitations or boundaries regarding his behaviour and the fact they he thinks children are legitimate "targets" for the pusuit of his dreams is appalling. This maniac wants to rule the country? Sociopathic behaviour from an intended leader seems wrong, I wonder how those dross bags blowing the whistles at t'pipe' would feel if a 100 adults did the same to their own kids? They'd be screaming blue murder, that's how they'd feel. Lunatics running the assylum?

It as been proved a LIE!!! Nobody whistle at her son at the school! The headmaster of the school made a written declaration! Only Yingluck propaganda!!!

Copy of the letter from the Headmaster:

Dear Parents,

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.

Thank you.

Michael Farley, Headmaster

• Like 2

Not too much in the speech really but put that together with his thugs blowing whistle at the boy whilst at school and it becomes something very different. Suthep clearly has no rules limitations or boundaries regarding his behaviour and the fact they he thinks children are legitimate "targets" for the pusuit of his dreams is appalling. This maniac wants to rule the country? Sociopathic behaviour from an intended leader seems wrong, I wonder how those dross bags blowing the whistles at t'pipe' would feel if a 100 adults did the same to their own kids? They'd be screaming blue murder, that's how they'd feel. Lunatics running the assylum?

It as been proved a LIE!!! Nobody whistle at her son at the school! The headmaster of the school made a written declaration! Only Yingluck propaganda!!!

Dear Parents,

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.

Thank you.

How bizarre that Thai and World media covered it but didn't cover this letter..

Suthep wasn't too smart with that one. It merely underlines that he served his purpose and should be gone now.

All Thais can live in Thailand, even the missunderstood fugitive can come home. There he first must serve his jailterm same as all other convicted criminals.

Suthep would be criminal if he tries to create the atmosphere in which people would be attacked because they are family of the big bad guy.

I definitely agree with you about Suthep. He is tired, been in the sun too long, and is now threatening children. He has passed his by sale date.

If Thaksin would return to serve out his sentence, he knows full well that other charges would also be filed. If they were able to get him on a piece of land his then wife bought at an open auction, then they can get him on jaywalking ++. Forget even getting into the corruption at the new airport, as that net catches too many people.

He is threatening children? Open auction? Wat about the other dozen cases against Thaksin.

You think Thaksin would ever admit any guilt let one come back and serve his prison sentence?

Where do you think the rise losses are going? Hint, Chinese trading companies owned by...

Dear Parents,[/size]

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.[/size]

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.[/size]

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.[/size]

Thank you.[/size]

Michael Farley, Headmaster[/size]

This letter was issued the same day the rumor started. Strange you haven't seen it.

• Like 1

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

Yes it is very bizarre!

Have a look => http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Yingluck-asks-protesters-to-leave-her-son-alone-as-30220995.html

Edited by ManopY

Suthep's exact words:

"If Yingluck doesn't believe me [agree to resign], prepare an Arabic tutor for your son because he won't be able to come home!"

Scum. He just went down another notch in my esteem from "as bad as Thaksin" to "even scummier than Thaksin".

• Like 1

He is threatening children? Open auction? Wat about the other dozen cases against Thaksin.

You think Thaksin would ever admit any guilt let one come back and serve his prison sentence?

Where do you think the rise losses are going? Hint, Chinese trading companies owned by...

Actually I haven't heard of any other open court case against Thaksin since the courts ruled on his frozen assets, and the Rachada land deal. Care to specify?

As usual, the drama queen and Thaksin gig Sunisa over-reacts and distorts an issue, amply supported by Thaksin enabler rag, Khaosod news. She should stick to writing bogus biographies while AWOL from the Army.

I agree entirely. I see nothing "threatening" in what Suthep said about YL's son, only strong advice for YL to join her brother in Dubai and take her son with her.

How on earth the 'spokesperson' Sunisa can start massaging this and turning it into threats, along with the use of the word "kidnap", is a testament to the extent that these thugs will go to incite hatred against anyone who opposes them.

• Like 1

Dear Parents,[/size]

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.[/size]

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.[/size]

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.[/size]

Thank you.[/size]

This letter was issued the same day the rumor started. Strange you haven't seen it.

It is as I've been kind of keeping up with things between work etc. I wonder how the media could think they could blag the whole World like that? I have some friends who would rant on about media controlling the masses etc but that's beyond me I'm afraind. Is there a chance the Head teacher could have been coerced into this? Thanks for making me aware though!

where it he attack on her son? Saying that her family won't be welcome here is an attack?

Nothing like a little sensationalism to rally the uninformed.

That's about as ridiculous as a trumped up murder charge against those that were

in the process of burning down the capital. Typically red shirt idiocy.

Say it enough times and you might believe it, typical tyrannical tactic.

I talked to my daughter on Skype ( no she's in Scotland not Dubai ) and she had seen a report on the protests in which Suthep was waving his arms, strutting and all but foaming at the mouth.

He's doing the protest movement no favours but since he's appointed himself the leader who can reel him in now ?

I know that's a dangerous question to ask.

Any given day he attracts tens of thousands of people. Even a few hundred thousand during the weekend. And a million during holidays or special celebrations.

That is the dangerous part....

Your opinion I guess. Mostly educated and middle class people are sick and tired of the Shins.

Your opinion I guess, Mostly.... in a city with over 10 million inhabitants they get 150.000 followers , you call that mostly ?

• Like 2

Suthep's exact words:

"If Yingluck doesn't believe me [agree to resign], prepare an Arabic tutor for your son because he won't be able to come home!"

Scum. He just went down another notch in my esteem from "as bad as Thaksin" to "even scummier than Thaksin".

Listen to the speech and then put it into context. It would hardly have Yingluck shaking in her Burberry's :rolleyes:

Now this piece of,,,,,, is really desparate when you you have turn your personal attacks on children. A real shame that so many farangs support this low life piece of shi.....

Pull your head in chooka... Where's the specific "attack" on young Supasek?

Suthep is a very small man, with very small ideas. This last grasp act of cowardice befits him, and everything we know about this tiny, insignificant man. He is desperate. I thought the Thai people loved me. I thought they wanted me as their ruler. I thought fascism was going to work. I love Mussolini. He was a great man. Why don't the Thai people love me? None of us are going to miss him. Perhaps it is he that should move to the Arab world. I would suggest the empty quarter of Saudi Arabia.

Dear Parents,[/size]

Thank you.[/size]

It is as I've been kind of keeping up with things between work etc. I wonder how the media could think they could blag the whole World like that? I have some friends who would rant on about media controlling the masses etc but that's beyond me I'm afraind. Is there a chance the Head teacher could have been coerced into this? Thanks for making me aware though!

More details here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685654-yingluck-asks-protesters-to-leave-her-son-alone-as-harrow-school-denies-any-breach-of-security/page-5

Suthep's exact words:

Yes, those are the words but they are taken out of them context!!!

You should view and listen to the full speech!

Dear Parents,

Thank you.

You are mistaken and in any case the letter is about security not the harrassing of Yingluck's son.

I am very familiar with the position at Harrow with a friend on the governing body and with several friends as parents.There was no breach of security as the Headmaster's circular makers clear.However there was some whistling by a very small minority of parents at Yingluck's child.The Headmaster has made it clear this vulgar and unpleasant behaviour is unacceptable.This is not a particularly important issue particularly since a very small number of foolish parents were involved.

But please do not accuse people of lying or suggest Yingluck propaganda when you are unfamilar with the facts.

OK, so maybe a few parent whistled to her son... but why blaming K. Suthep for it?!!!

As usual, the drama queen and Thaksin gig Sunisa over-reacts and distorts an issue, amply supported by Thaksin enabler rag, Khaosod news. She should stick to writing bogus biographies while AWOL from the Army.

Suthep, DISGUSTING!!! GUTLESS, UNSCUPULESS, and few others that can't be said here.

There is a video of Suthep on facebook saying exactly what Khaosod news has reported he said, if you care to take a look, or do you support this kind of thing?

What kind of a man threatens woman and children??? maybe the same kind of man that makes the above comment and those that click like???

• Like 1

Suthep wasn't too smart with that one. It merely underlines that he served his purpose and should be gone now.

All Thais can live in Thailand, even the missunderstood fugitive can come home. There he first must serve his jailterm same as all other convicted criminals.

Suthep would be criminal if he tries to create the atmosphere in which people would be attacked because they are family of the big bad guy.

I definitely agree with you about Suthep. He is tired, been in the sun too long, and is now threatening children. He has passed his by sale date.

If Thaksin would return to serve out his sentence, he knows full well that other charges would also be filed. If they were able to get him on a piece of land his then wife bought at an open auction, then they can get him on jaywalking ++. Forget even getting into the corruption at the new airport, as that net catches too many people.

I think we are agreeing, although I was being a bit sarcastic.

On the land deal, that was an open auction. Some well known companies bid on it, but since Thaksin signed off on it, his then wife's highest bid was ruled to have had an unfair advantage. This carried a nominal sentence.

On all the other cases, do you remember what they are? Is there a Statute of Limitations involved? Are others involved? I can't remember.

Suthep, DISGUSTING!!! GUTLESS, UNSCUPULESS, and few others that can't be said here.

There is a video of Suthep on facebook saying exactly what Khaosod news has reported he said, if you care to take a look, or do you support this kind of thing?

What kind of a man threatens woman and children??? maybe the same kind of man that makes the above comment and those that click like???

Well go on then, show us exactly where Suthep "threatens" Yingluck's son...

• Like 1