Suthep condemned for threatening Yingluck's son

webfact

Suthep and his yellow thugs are just low level criminals. Animals. Cowards. How can the Dems back people who use a 10yr old child in their fight against an elected government? It is just disgusting. All those who support these protests and their leaders are out of their mind. Attacking a child is just insane. Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Suthep sarcastically said....which translates into Suthep is threatening according to Red Khaosod. Which PT condemns...

Isn't he saying that if the mother has to leave she will take her son? Is this threatening or something a good mother would do? By the way, he has already apologized for this last night.

Bunch of drama queens here.

Suthep has no business telling anyone to leave Thailand, and that includes Yingluck and her son. Suthep needs to end his <deleted>, it is clear he won't get his way, so it is better to just stop.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep has lost it now. The threat to Yingluck's son is pathetic, and he has undermined his own position, and the success of the protest. Now the Army will move.

The army won't move unless there's a radio message from Mae Sot saying the Burmese army is massing on the border. The army has made it pretty clear they won't interfere in this pissing contest presently taking place in Thailand.

Well it does when people are decrying Suthep for being a big bad bully for "allegedly" threatening Yingluck's son...

rolleyes.gif

So it seems that there was whistle blowing and name calling from parents to a child in the school after all.

As for the video of Suthep threatening Y/L's 10 year old son, well it's out there in cyber space, GO FETCH...

So it seems that there was whistle blowing and name calling from parents to a child in the school after all.

As for the video of Suthep threatening Y/L's 10 year old son, well it's out there in cyber space, GO FETCH...

You've really got to do better than that... You made the claim, now back it up or shut up... Rather simple really...

Suthep and his yellow thugs are just low level criminals. Animals. Cowards. How can the Dems back people who use a 10yr old child in their fight against an elected government? It is just disgusting. All those who support these protests and their leaders are out of their mind. Attacking a child is just insane. Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
Suthep sarcastically said....which translates into Suthep is threatening according to Red Khaosod. Which PT condemns...

Isn't he saying that if the mother has to leave she will take her son? Is this threatening or something a good mother would do? By the way, he has already apologized for this last night.

Suthep has no business telling anyone to leave Thailand, and that includes Yingluck and her son. Suthep needs to end his <deleted>, it is clear he won't get his way, so it is better to just stop.

How many of Thailand's trusted organs has this been reported in?

I smell a rat

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I smell a rat

Are you suggesting Suthep didn't make remarks about Yingluck having to leave Thailand ? I seem to remember this being reported repeatedly.

Than again, he is uttering absolute <deleted> for a few weeks now, so I guess his ramblings are easy to get wrong..

• Like 2

Well it does when people are decrying Suthep for being a big bad bully for "allegedly" threatening Yingluck's son...

rolleyes.gif

Yes it's in cyberspace and it's bullshit. Both this 'threat' and the whistle blowing. Most posters seem to think that because Suthep referred to YL's son it has to be a threat.

This is part of PTP's propaganda war following on from the doctored tape of Abhisit in 2010. It really say something about the level of 'thinking' of many on this thread.

Even after the actual words (in translation) are posted, the BS continues.

• Like 1

rolleyes.gif

Yes it's in cyberspace and it's bullshit. Both this 'threat' and the whistle blowing. Most posters seem to think that because Suthep referred to YL's son it has to be a threat.

This is part of PTP's propaganda war following on from the doctored tape of Abhisit in 2010. It really say something about the level of 'thinking' of many on this thread.

If you would be so kind as to read the last 2 paragraph's of the article printed in Khaosod, you will see that in fact it's NOT Bullsh*t at all.

the link is in Asiantravel's post just look up,

This man is scum. Anyone supporting this is a moron. Why would you bring a 10 year old child into this? I think his level has been found, the gutter.

Blowing whistle will not damage a boy.

Beside Harrow made a statement that they are not aware of such happening.

Spare, you don't target kids, no matter what is involved. You probably know this. Almost everyone does.

What is upsetting to me is that Suthep doesn't.

rolleyes.gif

If you would be so kind as to read the last 2 paragraph's of the article printed in Khaosod, you will see that in fact it's NOT Bullsh*t at all.

the link is in Asiantravel's post just look up,

From Khaosod:

Mr. Suthep also sarcastically advised Ms. Yingluck to find her son a tutor in Arab language, since her family might be expelled from Thailand and join her brother, former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, who is living in exile in Dubai soon.
So that's a threat? To repeat - bullshit.
  • Like 1

I smell a rat

Are you suggesting Suthep didn't make remarks about Yingluck having to leave Thailand ? I seem to remember this being reported repeatedly.

Than again, he is uttering absolute <deleted> for a few weeks now, so I guess his ramblings are easy to get wrong..

It should be very easy for you to find such a report of Suthep asking for Yingluck to leave then.

Unless the "<deleted>" is from somewhere else of course!

This man is scum. Anyone supporting this is a moron. Why would you bring a 10 year old child into this? I think his level has been found, the gutter.

Blowing whistle will not damage a boy.

Beside Harrow made a statement that they are not aware of such happening.

Spare, you don't target kids, no matter what is involved. You probably know this. Almost everyone does.

What is upsetting to me is that Suthep doesn't.

What about the little boy who was supposed to run onto the pitch with Chelsea when they toured?

You are mistaken and in any case the letter is about security not the harrassing of Yingluck's son.

I am very familiar with the position at Harrow with a friend on the governing body and with several friends as parents.There was no breach of security as the Headmaster's circular makers clear.However there was some whistling by a very small minority of parents at Yingluck's child.The Headmaster has made it clear this vulgar and unpleasant behaviour is unacceptable.This is not a particularly important issue particularly since a very small number of foolish parents were involved.

But please do not accuse people of lying or suggest Yingluck propaganda when you are unfamilar with the facts.

By "facts“ you mean "what I have heard".

What I heard was that there was no whistling of Nong Pipe at all. Rather what happened was that a parent blew a whistle at Nong Pipe's security car after the driver, a policeman, refused to turn the car off. The parent was fed up because the car is usually left idling most of the day, waiting for Nong Pipe to leave school. The policeman driver felt he had been disrespected, and wanted to get some sort of vengeance, but presumably felt that going to his seniors with the complaint of having been viciously whistled at, might sound a bit lame. So a few minor tweaks were made to the story and voila, front page news on KhaoSod about the PM 's son being "attacked".

Don't claim to know the truth of this at all and think it's a very minor issue. But someone on twitter at the time this happened claimed that he'd heard something similar to what Jayboy says, apparently he was friends with a teacher there. I posted it on here at the time. He was using what I assume was his real name plus photograph and didn't seem particularly into politics, so presumably no real reason to lie.

It's not that surprising if true. You'll always get a minority of idiots. Even Democrat Spokeswoman Mallika, thought it was a good idea to whistle at Nong Pipe because he would then ask his mum why the whole country was so angry at her.

Why couldn't both your story and Jayboy's both be true? I mean your story sounds plausible, but there are a couple of strange things. Why would the cop leave the car idling all day in the first place? And why would another parent be annoyed enough to get involved, when it doesn't seem to affect them? And how would this parent be aware that the car was left idling all day? That doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm sure the original story from the PM's security team about men in black waiting outside the school with whistles was total nonsense, so it isn't like things haven't been fabricated.

Anyway, I read a while back that Matichon apparently published an email sent by the headmaster of the school to parents (in Thai) to ask them to refrain from whistling or taking photographs of children (presumably meaning Pipe). That doesn't necessarily mean anything happened either, of course.

Edited by Emptyset

What about the little boy who was supposed to run onto the pitch with Chelsea when they toured?

Quite.

Yingluck's son wasn't threatened, he was mentioned, and if Yingluck doesn't like him being mentioned by others, she shouldn't have entered him into this circus by having him attend various political events and photo ops. She didn't have to. No PM is forced to include their ten year old sons or daughters in such matters, and the smart sensible ones, don't. Politics is no place for kids. Politicians who place theirs in the media spotlight, are foolish idiots with bad parenting skills.

• Like 2

Quite.

Yingluck's son wasn't threatened, he was mentioned, and if Yingluck doesn't like him being mentioned by others, she shouldn't have entered him into this circus by having him attend various political events and photo ops. She didn't have to. No PM is forced to include their ten year old sons or daughters in such matters, and the smart sensible ones, don't. Politics is no place for kids. Politicians who place theirs in the media spotlight, are foolish idiots with bad parenting skills.

What Suthep said was very valid.

If this dopey moo keeps digging her heels in for her brother, then I would consider it very sound advice indeed.

No threats were made, they were merely fatherly advice in the current situation. Unless when she does find her way into self imposed exile with her brother (and let's face it... she is heading that way). Then would she turn her back on her own son? No.. I don't think so. She is likely to take him with her.

So all in all.... I praise Suthep for his thoughtful speech in making the sub-intellect Yingluck (as she shows every outward sign of being) realize that her action will affect others around her whether she wants it or not.

Quite.

What do you call a photo op? Her son should not be allowed to be by her side whilst she makes merit in a temple in Chiang Mai? Perhaps you would like to list the number of occasions that this "foolish idiot with bad parenting skills" has placed her son in the media spotlight. Are we to blame the Obama family for publishing pictures of their children whilst he is currently POTUS? The Mandela family?

In case you didn't know, some children are proud of their parents and wish to attend certain ceremonies, some ceremonies expect a family presence. It's not as if Yingluck has used him in an advertising campaign!

Accept it , suthep has once again run off at the lip and you are trying to salvage the situation with a ridiculous accusation. Just one more supporter of the "anything but the Shinawatra Family even if it means suthep" club.

• Like 2

Quite.

What do you call a photo op? Her son should not be allowed to be by her side whilst she makes merit in a temple in Chiang Mai? Perhaps you would like to list the number of occasions that this "foolish idiot with bad parenting skills" has placed her son in the media spotlight. Are we to blame the Obama family for publishing pictures of their children whilst he is currently POTUS? The Mandela family?

In case you didn't know, some children are proud of their parents and wish to attend certain ceremonies, some ceremonies expect a family presence. It's not as if Yingluck has used him in an advertising campaign!

Accept it , suthep has once again run off at the lip and you are trying to salvage the situation with a ridiculous accusation. Just one more supporter of the "anything but the Shinawatra Family even if it means suthep" club.

Yingluck's son wasn't threatened, he was mentioned Rixalex is right

Yes she is.

What do you call a photo op? Her son should not be allowed to be by her side whilst she makes merit in a temple in Chiang Mai?

I call a photo op an event in which the press is invited to attend. The PM's every move are usually carefully planned and choreographed, with the press being explicitly told when they are welcome and when they aren't. Perfectly easy for the PM to do something with her family, such as making merit at a temple, shopping, or whatever, without it being photographed and attended by the press.

So not a case of her son not being allowed, a case rather of the PM deciding what activities she wishes to keep relatively private and which she wishes to make public affairs.

• Like 1

Run off at the lip?

What has he said this time that has you in such a flap?

There was no threat to Yingluck's son in his speech, even the rouge leaning article that claims it has referred to Suthep's tone as 'sarcastic'.

So you either need to read up on what sarcasm is or learn to read again (please don't take that as a threat, it's not intended as such)

In case you missed it, here it is again:

"Mr. Suthep also sarcastically* advised Ms. Yingluck to find her son a tutor in Arab language, since her family might be expelled from Thailand and join her brother, former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, who is living in exile in Dubai soon."

* my bolding in case it's overlooked again...

Run off at the lip?

There was no threat to Yingluck's son in his speech, even the rouge leaning article that claims it has referred to Suthep's tone as 'sarcastic'.

So you either need to read up on what sarcasm is or learn to read again (please don't take that as a threat, it's not intended as such)

"Mr. Suthep also sarcastically* advised Ms. Yingluck to find her son a tutor in Arab language, since her family might be expelled from Thailand and join her brother, former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, who is living in exile in Dubai soon."

Even accepting that he meant no real harm, it still raises questions about who is giving this guy advice. Are these blunders intentional , so that he can disappear in disgrace and open the door for someone less offensive? I think this chap is his own worst enemy

Run off at the lip?

I'm well aware of what sarcasm is, thank you. I'm also well aware that there was no need for Suthep to even mention her son in his rants from the pulpit. Is her son anything to do with sutheps attention seeking antics ? No? Well then why mention anyone in Yinglucks family. If you think the family is fair game, well, you're a sad individual.

• Like 1

Its depressing to read a minority of vocal comments from members sympathizing or attempting to defend or deny Sutheps attack on Yinglucks 10 year old child. Still, the main loser from this is probably Suthep.

Edited by moonao

I'm well aware of what sarcasm is, thank you. I'm also well aware that there was no need for Suthep to even mention her son in his rants from the pulpit. Is her son anything to do with sutheps attention seeking antics ? No? Well then why mention anyone in Yinglucks family. If you think the family is fair game, well, you're a sad individual.

Well I'm relieved you understand sarcasm.

How you deduce that he's bringing her son directly into the equation is anyone's guess...

It was a mere off the cuff suggestion to a mother is what it was. You honestly believe, that should for whatever reason Yingluck decide to do a runner that her son is not going to be going with her?

No need to resort to personal insults, surely we're both grown ups and we can use our witty banter to out brink each other...

Not mention her family? Surely, you jest!

Her brother - a blood relative and as such by definition, family - is for all intents and purposes the root cause of all this, so how is family not to be involved?

Run off at the lip?

If the Shinawatra family thinks they can 'use' their offspring to score points, ... ..., well that's politics. Sad really sad.png

Its depressing to read a minority of vocal comments from members sympathizing or attempting to defend or deny Sutheps attack on Yinglucks 10 year old child. Still, the main loser from this is probably Suthep.

How does that work when it never happened?

Thanks for making my point.

some people really need to stop drinking the suthep cool aid... :rolleyes:

Edited by moonao